Part 11

Roger's hands roam under Melanie's sweatshirt, slowly teasing her skin with his fingers. He hums against her neck, biting at her skin. Melanie moans quietly, getting Roger's attention. He takes off the roadie's oversized sweatshirt, revealing her soft skin and breasts.

"Would you like to tell me why John made you blush?" Roger asks as he places kisses on Melanie's collarbone. Melanie flushes in an embarrassing red color, heating up as goosebumps rise on her skin.

      "It was nothing, I promise," Melanie whines, biting her bottom lip, squirming at the drummers' touch. One of Roger's hands wanders down to her pants. Melanie's hands grab at the drummers' sides. "He was just telling me to have a good rest of my night!" He goes down to his knees, pulling her pants down with him. He tugs at her knickers down, taking one finger and tracing it through her wet folds.

"What is this, is this for John?" Roger asks teasingly. He can feel Melanie tense. He can see Melanie's eyes scatter over the room.

"No, it's for you, all for you, I promise!" Melanie whines again, cringing at herself. She feels Roger's tongue tease her entrance. She lets out another quiet moan. She leans up against the wall behind her, trying to distance herself from the drummer, but that wasn't happening.

"All for me, mhm?" Roger teases at her entrance once more with his tongue before he eyes the hickeys he left on her thighs from the night before. He doesn't want to press on them, so his hands grab her ass, pulling her wet pussy closer to his lips.

"Yes! I promise I promise," Melanie whimpers as Roger nips at her clit.

      "Are you saying that John isn't good enough to turn you on?" Roger devilishly smirks.

     "I never said any of that!"

     "Mm, I see," the drummer says, attaching his lips attach to her clit. He hums as Melanie whimpers above him. Roger grips hard on her ass, trying to hold her as she starts to squirm.

     "Roger," Melanie whimpers as Roger sucks harder. She runs a hand gently through his hair, tugging lightly. Roger groans lightly at her clit. She lets out more whimpers, soon to get heated.

"Use you're words, love, I need you to use your words."

"I want to...want to please you...please let me!" Melanie begs, her knees start to feel weak immediately.

     "Not now, love," Roger tells her, entering two fingers into her wet entrance. He watches her come undone so quickly as she starts to pump his fingers, curling them.

     "Please, I want..." Melanie moans, covering her mouth quickly. Roger pumps his fingers quickly. "Roger-"

     "You're still so tight, love, even around my fingers. Maybe, I should add another finger?" Roger says, marking her lower stomach with hickeys.

      "Daddy!" Melanie accidentally calls out. Roger snaps his head up as he adds a third finger, seeing Melanie cover her mouth with her hand.

     "What did you call me?" Roger asks, watching Melanie embarrassingly whimper and hide her face with her hand. Roger moves his fingers quicker, making Melanie moan.

     "Daddy," Melanie whimpers. She feels the drummer's eyes dig into her with a dirty smirk on his face.

     "Louder, baby girl," Roger demands.

"Fuck, daddy!" The roadie does as told, her hand gripping Roger's hair a little harder, making him groan.

"Good girl," Roger says before standing up. "You're such a good girl, you know, whimpering and squirming for me, calling me daddy. But, I don't think you're so good anymore, Mel." The drummer teases.