Part 22

Roger places a soft kiss on Melanie's lips, cupping her cheeks. He lets her cuddle into his side as she slowly starts to get herself awake. He wraps his arms around her and letting her kiss him.

A smile appears on the drummer's face as Melanie deepens the kiss. He feels Melanie grip the back of his shirt.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." Roger whispers.

"My prince!" Melanie giggles softly as she untangles her legs with Roger's, shifting under the sheets of the bed.

"So beautiful."

"I really appreciate you, Roger, for dealing with me tonight," Melanie mumbles groggily into his neck.

"I will do this every single night if I have to," Roger simply smiles as he rubs Melanie's stomach. He keeps placing tiny kisses on her forehead.

"Baby-"

"And don't you dare not let me!" Roger laughs softly, placing little kisses on the top of her head. "I will spend the rest of my days with a woman like you!" He says.

Melanie's heart thumps wildly as butterflies flutter around in her stomach. She sighs and kisses his cheek. She can feel Roger's hands wander over her skin under her sweatshirt. Goosebumps rise on her skin as their skin makes contacts. Heat rises in her cheeks as she smiles.

"Every fucking day, I'll take care of you, Mel."

"But we both have work, love."

"I can make time for you!" Roger makes Melanie laugh a little. He feels he place small kisses on his neck, causing him to hum softly. "Always!"

     Roger sighs a little bit as his heart sinks a little. He watches Melanie shift herself a little. He wants to keep her so close to him.

"I don't think you know how much I love you." Melanie sighs, grabbing one of his hands and holding it.

     Melanie glances up at the drummer, admiring his soft features. Something about him makes her sad. Her eyes look away from his, wondering over his body.

"I can say the same, love." The drummer sighs. He hums again as he feels Melanie continue to place small kisses on his neck. He moves his free arm to her waist, rubbing circles with his fingers on the soft sides of her skin.

     "You don't have to stay with me Roger, I was being selfish of your time. I fell asleep and I didn't mean to. You really could've just left and met with the boys or something." Melanie mumbles. She feels Roger's hand grips tighter, causing her to bite her lip.

"My baby girl needed me, I love cuddling you and taking care of you." Roger kisses Melanie's hand. His voice is almost raw. "Plus, it's too late for hanging with them, it's one in the morning."

Melanie flinches to the sound of thunder outside. She soon remembers the terrible storm outside her window. Roger brings her even closer to him, bodies starting to tangle with each other like they were before.

"You need to stop worrying so much, let loose a little bit," Roger says to her.

"I feel like I'm taking up your time and-"

"Hush love, let me take care of you, it's about time I should." Roger kisses her rosy cheek. Melanie glances at him hesitantly. She watches him smile at her. "Anything you need, I'm right here."

Melanie kisses his lips gingerly as he tugs at his shirt a little. She feels his arms start to tighten around her waist and deepens the kiss.

"Do you need me, love?" Roger asks against her lips. He adjusts his arms around her, hands gripping her waist.

"I think I do."

"I need a yes or no, baby girl."

"I don't think we should."

"But do you need me, yes?"

"I do," Melanie says weakly.

"How about, I take you in the shower." He growls in her ear. He takes her hand and helps her off the bed, leading her to the bathroom.

     "Do you have a condom, babe?" Melanie asks. His voice is soft and low, maybe like a whisper.

"Of course I do, love. Now get your sweatshirt off." Roger demands as he starts a warm shower. He gets out of his clothes as soon as possible, pulling out a condom from his jacket before throwing on the ground with his other clothes.

"Are you..." Melanie pauses as she watches Roger twists around. "Are you sure you're fine with this?"

"Stop worrying about it love, now get yourself ready, I'll wait for you," Roger tells her, kissing the top of her head. "You can tell me to not look if you want me too." He feels Melanie nod. Backing away from her, he gives her space. "You have it out and trashed?" He asks, receiving a quick nod, watching her impatiently cling her legs together. She doesn't want to bleed on the floors.

"I'm...I'm ready."

     "C'mon love." Roger takes her hands and helps her into the shower. Warm water hits their bare skin. Melanie bites her lip as Roger pulls her close to him, letting him place kisses on her shoulder.

     His hand wandered down between her legs. Melanie lets out a small moan. Her small moans vibrate against Roger's neck.

Roger sticks two fingers, curling them as he pumps his fingers slowly. He breathes in Melanie's sweet scent, listening to her unsteady breathing. He hears sweet little things falling out of her mouth. He stops. Smirking, he presses her against the wall.

     Pressing Melanie against the wall, he lifts Melanie up a little, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. He watches her as he has her securely against the wall, gripping her thighs. Her eyes sparkle as the water falls on her. Melanie gives him a small kiss, her face only to get more red.

     "You ready, love?"

"Please."

Roger slowly thrusts himself into Melanie. Melanie lets out a moan as she shuts her eyes. She hears Roger's muted moan. She is so sensitive. She feels the drummers growl against her collarbone.