The End

Two years later, Melanie and Anna move out of their shared flat.

     Melanie became a very popular photographer and artist. A few of her landscape photographs went world wide. Many elite groups and museums have funded her trips. She now lives in a nice townhome in the outskirts in of London with her two miniature Scottish schnauzers. Bear and Ziggy. Anna lives right across the street.

     Anna still is very involved in the music industry and still works with Queen. She has also worked with Elton John, David Bowie, Paul McCartney, and Madonna. With the help of Melanie, Anna has given lots of creative ideas and the two friends have recovered quickly from the blow out that one night.

     Melanie and Roger tried to stay close and recover their relationship. They are barley making it a healthy relationship. But it's still there. Roger tries to visit her as much as he could and Melanie tries to do the same.

Freddie, Brian, and John are still very close to her. Queen didn't go on another tour. Melanie helps take care of Johns kids sometimes. The kids love her dogs.

     Melanie's sudden breakthrough fame has been overwhelming and she is trying to take it slow. She has an exhibit traveling over the world. It's been amazing for her.

Her dogs have becomes her children. She takes them almost everywhere.

Queen has been working on music, working together. But, solo careers have also been taking off.

Melanie helps with photography for future works for the boys sometimes, she enjoys it. She likes reuniting with them.

After a bumpy road and a few of years of rekindling the relationship, Roger and Melanie got married in 1997. Roger already had his four kids. In 2000, Tiger Lilly Taylor was born.

I'm in love with you