Part 25

"Periods sucks," Melanie says as she walks into her hotel room, Anna following her with her own bag.

     "I've never seen you like this, do you think you need to see a doctor?" Anna asks, throwing the bag on the bed.

     "I can wait and see how I feel in a couple of days. Plus, I don't even have time to see a doctor." Melanie states as she walks into the bathroom, quickly hiding Roger's clothes under the sink. "The doctors will just say I'm being moody and go home anyways."

     "True though. Remember that time I felt strange and had two periods in one month?"

     "Yeah, that was one hell of a month to watch."  Melanie sighs as she picks up her bag and throws a pair of black jeans on her bed.

     "There was a cyst forming." Anna opens her bag and tosses the grocery bag out of it.

     "No way!" Melanie says in disbelief.

     "The doctors were wrong." Anna sighs as she hands Melanie a Coca Cola.

     "You got it healed, yeah?"

     "Fuck yeah. It's funny how doctors don't care." Anna says.

     "Its because no one cares about women's health?"

     "True though!" Anna says as she pulls out a small black shirt and white skinny jeans. "What did John need to talk to you about?"

"Oh, he was wondering about storage and bass set up for Scotland shows, no big deal." Melanie lies.

     "Oh, I thought he already knew. I already told him."

     "The fool probably forgot," Melanie says, finding a pair of dark purple skinny jeans.

     "Oh John, he's been so stressed. He really misses his family." Anna sighs.

     "Poor Deacy." The roadie glances around her room.

     "When do you want to head to the room?" Anna asks as she started to change into her new outfit.

     "I don't know. You might have to go without me." Melanie sighs, looking at the leather jacket in her bag.

     "Girl, it's about time you should party, you deserve it," Anna says, pulling up her jeans.

     "It's just not my thing."

     "Mel, let loose a little bit. It would mean a lot to the boys if you came. They really like you." Anna rugs on the roadies shirt.

     "Fine."

     "Great! Get changed fool, let's get going."

     "Like, right now?" Melanie looks at her bag again.

     "Yes, get changed!" Anna says as she throws a black button-up crop top at Melanie.

     "Fine, fine!"

~•~

     Melanie and Anna walk into a giant room as people started to talk and drink. Melanie takes a deep breath as she scans the room.

     "I'll stay with you as long as you need, I don't need you having a panic attack," Anna whispers.

     "But I specialize in having panic attacks." Melanie sighs lightly as Anna nudges her.

     "Mel, Anna, so happy the two of you are here!" A familiar voice calls. Freddie.

     "The party looks nice Freddie!" Anna says as the two looks behind them to see a smiling singer approach them, Jim not to for behind him.