Part 18

"Are you alright if I take my shirt off?" Roger asks. He puts Melanie's camera down after messing with it for a while. He looks up to see his bashful girl under the covers.

He took some pictures of her. Special pictures. Only for him to see.

      "I don't mind," Melanie says shyly as she hides under the covers of the bed shirts, only wearing a baggy t-shirt. She bites her lip as she watches Roger strip down to his boxers. "You don't have to ask."

     "Alright then," the drummer smirks at Melanie as he crawls under the covers next to her. "Are you feeling better since the incident?" He asks.

"Yes, thanks to you and John."

"That's good. You're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. From your body to your sweet personality."

"Roger, please, don't ramble like that," Melanie places a kiss on the drummer's cheek. She feels his hands wander on her bare thighs innocently.

"I speak the truth!"

"But I don't want you to continue to ramble like that." Melanie rubs Roger's cheek with her hand. She watches him blush, causing her to grew quiet as she sees him close his eyes.

"Alright, love," Roger pulls the roadie closer to him. He opens his eyes again. He can tell she is getting self-cautious and tense.

     "You excited about tomorrow? I bet you're going...you're going to be great!" Melanie tried to make

"Thank you, love. I am very excited about tomorrow. Then we head off to Scotland! Last stop of this leg of the tour." Roger says, letting Melanie rest her head on his chest. "You going to show us around your home town?"

"Yes! I still remember my promise!" Melanie wraps her arms around the drummer's waist.

"I can't wait. Would you like to sit with me on the plane?" Roger asks.

"I would like that!"

"Alright." Roger smiles as he kisses the top of the roadies' head.

     Melanie giggles lightly, kissing the drummer gently on his lips. Roger's hand wanders up Melanie's shirt, feeling her soft skin. He pulls off her shirt and tosses it to the side, leaving the roadie bare. Melanie flushes into a dark pink as she continues to kisses him, grinding on Roger's thigh.

      "Roger," she whines as she tugs at Rogers boxers.

       "Use my thigh, love, keep going." The drummer states, gripping Melanie's waist. "You like this?" He asks, soon to earn a little hum for an answer. He smiles as he continued to hear Melanie whimper. "You're such a good girl."

"Do you want to do it tonight?" Melanie asks, embarrassed, kissing Roger's lips gently. She whimpers quietly as she watches the summer smile weakly at her.

"I'm a bit tired, I don't want to do it much, we can do it in the morning." Roger trails kisses across her collarbone. "You keep pleasing-" the drummer pauses when Melanie stops herself and pulls herself a little away from him. "Love?"

"If you don't want anything, I don't want anything to do with it either," Melanie says, cuddling up to Roger. Roger chuckles lightly, rubbing her back.

"If you want me to please you, I'll please you." Roger states. His hand wanders down to her wet folds. "You just gotta tell me what to do, I'll make you feel good."

"But you don't want to be pleased." Melanie takes one of Roger's hands and places a kiss on his knuckles. "It's wouldn't...it wouldn't be fair."

***

It's morning. The sun is not even at the top of the city line, yet the drummer is awake. Melanie fast asleep. He plays with his ginger hair. A smile stretches at Roger's lips and he kisses the top of her head.

The drummer rolls onto his side, having more access to touching Melanie. He admires the peace he has with her. This is what he wants. Peace. He was speaking the truth last night. He wants to be loyal to her.

     Closing his eyes, Roger rests for a minute. The quietness makes him smile. He enjoys this small moment. He hasn't gotten this in such a long time. Being able to hold someone properly. With no guilt. To be able to hold her. Melanie. To be able to have no secrets.

     Roger traces his fingers of Melanie's collarbone, avoiding tiny hickeys he gave her the night before. His fingertips come across very small identical scars at the end of her collarbone. Roger lets out a quiet sigh, pulling the roadie closer to him.

     His hands wander down the skin of Melanie's back. He laughs lightly as he hears her let out a quiet moan. Melanie unconsciously lets out another as Roger gently grabs her bum. Roger places another kiss on her forehead.

Shifting on top of Melanie quietly. Roger's hands wander down to her waist as he nips at her neck. He grinds his waist against, pinning her down.

Roger lowers himself onto Melanie. His right-hand wonders down her body to her wet folds, teasing at her clit. Two fingers tease her entrance. He slowly enters his fingers.

     "Good morning, Roger," Melanie moaning lightly, fluttering her eyes open, slowly looking up at Roger. She lets out a small moan as Roger keeps a pace with his fingers.

     "Good morning!" Roger gives her a kiss. "You're so wet for me, baby girl." He states. He smirks when Melanie lets out a whimper.

     "What time is it?"

     "Two in the morning, love."

     "Why does it have to be two in the morning?" Melanie giggles quietly. It's like she is whispering. Too used to whispering in the early mornings on the bus.

     Before she could say anything else, she couldn't help but let out another moan as Roger bends his fingers. He pumps his fingers slowly, keeping a pleasing pace.

***

     Roger stretches as he remembers the camera he had set on dresser only hours ago. He picks it up as he looks over at Melanie's mind stirs awake. He lets out a small sigh as he smirks.

     "Rest love, close your eyes."

     "I don't think I could, Rog."

     "Well, let's go adventure around the town once more. I'm sure a breakfast place is open at this time or something!" Roger states, practically rolling out of bed.

     "How long have you been awake?"

     "An hour or so."

     "Roger, you must be so tired!" Melanie says, sitting up against the bed, covering herself with the covers.

     "Tired? More like starving! Come on, the city is barely awake. Now please, let me pick out an outfit for you for the day and come find a breakfast place with me!" The drummer wiggles into the clothes he had on last night.

     "Alright," Melanie giggles as Roger plops her bag next to her on the bed. Roger glances over at Melanie, watching her yawn and her cheeks blush. The drummer hesitantly fumbles through the roadies neatly folded clothes.

A smirk appears on Roger's face, glancing up at Melanie as he stares lovingly at him. Her expression turns into an innocent, questioning look. Roger slowly pulls out a tight pair of black ripped jeans.

"Darling, how come I haven't seen you in this?" The drummer says suggestively. Melanie hides her face in the covers, giggling. Roger chuckles as he places the leggings on the bed. "I bet you'd look ravishing in them."

Melanie bites her bottom lip as he does so, knowing he'll dress her up to think he'll be the only one looking at her.