Part 21

Only a few days pass and Melanie curls in her regular seat on the bus. It's been a rough ride, sleeping isn't the best option. It's getting dark and no one to accompany her on a quiet night.

Her camera rests in her lap. She has taken so many pictures on the camera. Roger has too. She was able to find places to print, but some pictures she realized were private pictures Roger took. Of her.

Roger sits abruptly sits next to the sleepy roadie. He puts his arm around her and puts a hand on her thigh. Melanie flinches at his touch, looking up at him. His lips attached to her neck and suck gently. The roadie shifts in her seat and she whines lightly.

     "Roger, I don't think now is quite the right time," Melanie says, shifting herself.

     "Baby, let me love in on you!" The drummer chuckles. His voice is quiet and soft. It's raspy.

      "Is it okay if we just cuddle instead?" The roadie asks, tugging on his shirt. "We are almost at the hotel."

     "Fine." Melanie can hear the stress in the drummers' voice, causing her to tense up. "Why are you getting so tense, love?"

"I don't know."

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Roger asks, turning slightly towards his girlfriend.

"No, of course...of course not," Melanie responds quietly as she shits her eyes. Only the street lights give light, highlighting the roadie's sleepy figure.

"Are you mad? You've been acting off ever since the show." Roger exclaims. Melanie shushes him, cuddling into his shoulder.

"I'm not mad Roger, but please, keep your voice down." The roadie sighs, giving him a sweet kiss on his lips. Roger holds her tightly, pulling her into his lap. His hand wanders up to her dress and he grips her waist.

     "Baby, have I told you how cute you look today?" Roger asks.

     "You tell me that every day." The roadie mumbles in the drummer's ear. She feels Roger's hand gripping her waist hard. "Roger-"

     She gets interrupted by a rough kiss. She whines as she wiggles enough to loosen his grip. Roger kisses her again, but on the neck, sucking on her skin. His erection rubs against Melanie's thigh.

     "I need you so bad, I haven't had you in a long week," Roger growls.

     "I think you can hold out for ten minutes." The roadie whines, a small smirk appearing on her face as she looks down at her fidgeting fingers.

     "Do you have a bedroom to yourself again?" Roger asks, receiving a nod as a response. He smirks as Melanie gets off his laps. He tilts his head in confusion. He watches the roadie curl up in a ball, covering her face in her knees. He wraps an arm around her as he covers her body. He never realized how cold she is, even when he was holding her.

     "Baby girl, you're freezing!" Roger exclaims as he takes off his jacket and wraps it around Melanie. "Oh god, you're shaking. I'm so sorry I didn't realize this before."

     "It's fine Rog-"

     "No, it's not, I'm so sorry." Roger places a kiss on top of her head.

"Roger, don't...don't apologize."

~•~

Melanie paces him her room, practically swimming in an oversized sweatshirt and soft sweatpants hugging her legs. Roger wants to talk. She knows he wants her. Suddenly, she grabs her stomach and winces. She yawns loudly.