Part 15

"Finally, a bed!"

     Melanie giggles as she plops down on the bed. She has her own hotel room for the night. Anna would be working a lot and she would get too distracted if she was around.

     She immediately jumps up when she hears a knock at the door. She runs up and looks through the peephole. A smile grows on her face as she recognizes who's at the door.

       "Roger," Melanie exclaims softly as she opens the door, hesitantly giving the drummer a hug. She can see that he is feeling off. She cups his face with both of her hands.

      "It's nice to see you too, love," Roger states, laughing a little, picking the roadie off of her feet and twirling her. "Was the bus okay? How's your room?" He asks, kissing Melanie's cheek. She takes his hand pulls her into her room, closing the door behind her.

       "I have...I have gotten everything I need to do done on the bus," Melanie tells him. She sucks in a breathe. "Just wish I was able to sit with you." Melanie blushes lightly. "It's cozy in here, I like it, and no Anna either, she is a couple... a couple of doors down the hall," she continues. She isn't making any eye contact with Roger. Roger can feel her tense up. Her eyes are scattered all over the room as she fidgets.

    Melanie slowly walks further into the room, stopping to look at the window, soon to feel Roger hug her from behind. His arms tighten around her waist, head resting on her shoulder. she feels her tense a little. Roger closes his eyes and bites his lip, trying to think of something to say.

     "How are you?"

      "I'm happy you're all good love," Roger states, placing another kiss on Melanie's cheek. "And you're wearing the leather jacket," he says.

      "Yeah, thank you again." Melanie blushes as fiddling with the zipper of the jacket. The drummer starts to scatter kisses all over Melanie's neck, causing her to feel more comfortable in his grip.

     "Roger!" Melanie squeals, turning around in the drummer's arms. Her face is flushed with a light pink, her eyes are twinkling.

     "You are so cute, you know," Roger says quietly, looking at the roadie lovingly with his pretty blue eyes. He is too soft, but Melanie can tell he is tense too. Melanie frowns a little, causing a chain reaction, making Roger frown. The roadie immediately hides her face in Roger's neck.

     "Roger, what's wrong, you seem upset," Melanie asks.

     "Nothing, just a long day."

     "Are you sure? I don't want you to-"

     "Trust me, I'm fine." Roger interrupts her. Melanie looks away from a little.

     "Oh, okay." Her heart sinks and starts to rub his back. "Do you need anything?" She asks shyly, her voice soft.

     "Maybe I can take you out with the boys today, explore a bit while Anna is doing her little whirlwind of socializing and working with the others. But, only if you want to love, only if you are comfortable with it," He states. He watches Melanie's expression soften into a self-cautious state. "I can stay in with you, love, no worries!"

     "Oh, no, I want to go! I really do, I just don't know if the boys would like me tagging along, would they?" Melanie hesitantly makes eye contact with the drummer.

      "They would love to see you, Mel!" Roger states, sitting down on the bed, pulling Melanie closer to him to stand between his legs. She glances away from the drummer. "But if you don't feel comfortable exploring, it's fine!"