Part 12

The sun was barely giving sunshine when Melanie got on the bus. She goes straight towards the back where she always sits, passing by Anna, who is just finishing up her part of the bands' tech things. Anna wouldn't shut up when Melanie got back from the night before.

     Anna was constantly asking questions, but Melanie denied every one of them. Anna still believes that Melanie and Roger aren't a thing yet. Still oblivious.

     Melanie sits down in her usual seat, the bus is almost quiet, a few whispers and light chuckles. The roadie curls up in her seat as the bus starts to move.

     "Hey love," She hears Roger whisper. Melanie jumps slightly turns her head towards him, giving him a small smile. He looks her up and down, biting his lip, admiring the strapless, yellow sundress. It goes down to her knees, covering the marks that still reside on her thighs.

     "Hey," Melanie whispers, watching Roger's angel blue eyes wander over her as he sits next to her. "Did...did you sleep well?" She asks, hesitantly taking hold of one of his hands. The roadie looks away from the drummer. She is nervous. He knows she is uncomfortable. He squeezes her hand gently before planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Yes, I did. How about you?" The drummer asks.

"I slept well," Melanie's smile grows a little and her eyes twinkle up at the drummer. Roger reaches for Melanie's soft cheek, rubbing his thumb slowly against her soft skin. Melanie blushes a little at his gentle touch, causing her to sink into his hand. "Just wish I could...I could have been with you," she states. She watches Roger smile widens, only to look away from right after.

"I feel the same," Roger turns her head to face him again with his hand, kissing her lips gently. "I wish I could have touched you more last night, made you feel good," he whispers in the roadie's ear. "I wanted you to scream for me, like the good girl you are," the drummer starts to place gentle kisses on Melanie's neck as he whispers things against her soft skin.

     "Rog, I don't think this is the right time," Melanie says, biting her bottom lip. She tries to deny his kisses, but can't help but give in.

     "We are in the way back, no one can see," Roger muttered between kisses.

     "Roger," Melanie starts to giggle, the drummer grabbing at her waist and brings her closer to him, deepening her kisses.

"My lap, now," the drummer demands. Melanie immediately does so, her cheeks immediately go beet red. "You're so cute, you should sit in my lap my lap more often," he chuckles lightly at her blushing, whispering sweet things in her ear. One of his arms wraps around her waist, stabilizing her, and a hand on her thigh.

"I have to agree with you on that," Melanie states, placing a small kiss on the drummer's nose.

"Well, look what we have here," they hear a familiar voice whisper, causing Melanie to panic and crawl back into a seat.

"Dammit, John, no need to sneak up on us," Roger chuckles lightly as he looks up at his friend.

     "Oh, I'm sorry," John laughs lightly. "I was wondering if the camera got fixed," the bassist asks, shying away from his face with a smile.

     "Yes! It's fixed, but it's going to be hard to turn on," Melanie says, her face still beet red, but clear with embarrassment.

     "That was very nice of you to help, Mel. Roger is very appreciative, I'm sure," John gives Melanie a wink. She smiles at him before hiding her face in her hands.

      "Stuff it, John," Roger growls.

      "Okay, okay, I leave you two alone!" John laughs, nudging his friend. Roger looks at Melanie, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"So, uh," Roger laughs a little. "Should we talk about last night?" He asks, earning a nod from Melanie. "If you don't mind me asking-"

     "You want to know about the scars on my ankles you saw last night, don't you?" Melanie asks.

     "You don't have to tell me, Mel, if it's personal, it's personal, you can just leave it at that," Roger tells her.

     "I saw the look in your eyes when you saw them," the roadie admits, seeing Roger's soft expression. "Roger, when I was younger, I wasn't doing too well." She tells him, hurt clear in her movement. She readjusts herself in her seat, fiddling with the bottom of her dress. "My parents could do everything they could, but they put their support where it wasn't needed to be put and-"

      "You don't need to continue, love, you are clearly getting uncomfortable, I understand," Roger states, pulling her legs up into his lap.

     "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked so much," Melanie hides her face into his shoulder.

     "No need to apologize," the drummer kisses her hand.

     "You're too sweet to me, you know that?" Melanie exclaims when she feels Roger's hand slowly creep up he love bitten thigh. She looks at his hungry eyes with her innocent ones.

     "It's because I care," Roger states, a smirk growing at his lips. "No knickers today, love?" Melanie giggles lightly as he rubs her thigh gently, his fingers teasing at her wet folds. "Still wet for me?" Melanie moans quietly in response. "You better keep that low," the drummer growls lowly.

     "I'll keep quiet, I promise, I will!" Melanie whispers in his ear, making little moans in his ear.

      "You're going to drive me crazy with those sweet sounds of yours," Roger states, rubbing her clit gently. "You're so good, love," he mumbles. "I'll be here for you, I'll make you feel good."

"Rog," Melanie's moans softly into the nape of Roger's neck. "I need your hands, I need your fingers in me," she whispers, almost muted. She gets so embarrassed by herself, she can barely look at the drummer anymore.

"Not here, love," the drummer says.

"Roger," Melanie mutters, her voice is weak. Roger's eyes flutter at her's. He smiles widely at her. He innocently plays with the strap of Melanie's sundress. Melanie tilts her head at him. "What are you doing, bub?" She asks.

"You look good in this, you know?" Roger states. "Now I know what clothes to buy you that look cute on you," he chuckles. "Sundresses and oversized sweatshirts!"

"Oh really," Melanie rolls her eyes, but couldn't help but smile.

"I'll spoil you with clothes and such, I'll give you all you want," Roger smirks.

"As long as I can spoil you back!" Melanie giggled shyly, kissing his cheek, only to shy away from him to see two 'shocked' bandmates of his looking at the two.