thirteen

*light smut warning!"

The Starship was unlike anything Angela had witnessed before, the inside was clad with the most intricate of designs and materials; velvets, silks, satins. It was beyond beautiful. Even as she walked in, she spotted a full on organ just sitting pretty. Overwhelmed was an understatement. Jimmy quickly took note of her astonished expression and grinned a little, interlocking their hands as they walked through the same aircraft he'd spent months upon.

"I'm looking forward to having you in California, Angela" Jimmy spoke somewhat shyly, as he lead her through the corridors filled with bunks that were for the roadies. "I hope I make it worthwhile Mr Page" Angela smirked as he lead into what seemed to be his bedroom. It screamed Jimmy; dark mysterious walls, a king-sized bed, clothed in a burgundy satin throw, she fell in love with the room immediately.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love it when you call me that" Jimmy practically pitted against her neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses. Angela blushed and tilted her head back so he could have more access.

"No you haven't, Mr Page" She whispered lowly into his ear, grinning in amusement as he let out a guttural groan. Within a second he threw he onto the bed, Angela let out a squeal in shock, but was secretly loving the more dominant side of his.

"You've got to stop teasing me, missy" Jimmy whispered, running his long fingers up the side of her stomach, he was please by the reaction of goosebumps that arose, clearly demonstrating that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"But I like teasing you James" Angela spoke seductively, rubbing the palm of her hand dangerously close to Jimmy's hardening bulge. He sucked in a sharp breath "You only like doing it so I fuck you after" He smirked and let his fingers wander south, he watched as her body arched into him. Everything about Angela was new; all different to what he had grown accustomed to, even small actions like this had him going crazy over her.

"That might be part of the reason" Angela grinned at Jimmy's face. A look of lust and shock spread across his face as he realised that she was also not wearing any underwear. She loved the reactions she got out of him, when his enigmatic exterior was shattered and he looked like a hormonal teenager again, excited and needy.

"Fuck Angela" He bit his lip and ran a finger up her heat, purposely grazing her clit. Her eyebrows knitted together as she pulled her lower lip between her lips with enough force to draw tiny spot of blood. "Jimmy, please" Angela whimpered, hating how desperate she sounded yet still aching for Jimmy's entirety.

"What do you want love?" Jimmy's voice said teasingly. He knew for a fact what's he wanted, he just enjoyed watching her squirm under his touch, hand rubbing over her sensitive nub, painstakingly slow.

Angela let out a frustrated moan, which caused Jimmy's lips to tug into a grin. "Tell me what you want Angela" he bent down to whisper it in her ear. Chills ran down her spine at the sound of his velvety voice. She wanted him more than anything.

"Please just fuck me" Was all she said, that was enough for Jimmy..

AN:
Sorry it's quite short again! I have more interesting stuff happening soon ;) And thank you for 1k! that's crazy!