The letters

Dear Archie Andrews, my sweet little cupcake. Cringe but it's whatever. I know you're probably going to be pissed once you find out that I left riverdale. And I'm sorry, okay? It was something that needed to happen and it was eventually going to happen. But you're going to be better without me. Just know that and I love you and I'm beyond grateful for you. You've become my best friend. You've been there for me, protected me, made me laugh, and supported me. At the beginning it wasn't easy, everyone knows that, but thanks to you I've changed for the better. We've had our ups and downs and most of the downs were my fault and I'm sorry. And after what happened between Veronica and you... just get back with her, I know deep down you miss her. You were happy with her and you should stay happy, so get back with her. Love her. I'll be back soon, but until then don't worry about me. And Incase you need to talk to me, here's my new phone number ***-****. Don't give it to anyone and don't tell anyone about it, promise me that. I love you and see you soon, cupcake.

With love, Sammy Santiago.

________________________________

Dear Toni Topaz, my best friend since i could remember. It's crazy to think that I've known you that long. I didn't think I'd say goodbye like this and yet here we are. I'm sorry for leaving but I had to. I needed to get away from everything in riverdale. I would've lost my mind if I stay any longer, I would've done something horrible and regret it immediately, you know how that works. Take care of Cheryl for me, okay? Tell her not to touch my Oreos in the pantry because I'm going to be back soon and expect them to be there when I get back. I don't know when I'm going to be back but soon hopefully. Have a great summer and just relax. Plus, take care of the twins and tell them that auntie Sammy will be there soon. I love you so much and appreciate you more than you will ever know. See you soon.

Sincerely, Sammy xoxo.

________________________________

Dear Sweet Pea, I know you are probably having a break down or you're really worried about me. Or you're really angry but just know to shut the hell up and suck it up, ass face. I'll be back, trust me. And don't roll your eyes at me. I left because I had no reason to stay in riverdale. You know that. You know how I think, you know how much it hurts to lose someone you love. Don't worry about me though, I'll be okay. You on the other hand... I put you through a lot. You deserve someone better than me. Someone who will be there for you no matter what, someone who will make you laugh when you are sad, someone who is just as stubborn as you, someone who will love you unconditionally. That would've been me, it was me. But not anymore, I don't feel the same anymore and I don't know how to feel. I'm sorry if I let you down. I'm sorry for leaving you again. But when I get back I'll make up for it, I promise. I love you, don't forget.

Sincerely, Sammy Santiago.

________________________________

You guys are probably like WhErE's rEgGiE's lEtTeR? Well don't worry, I or should I say Archie will reveal what happened to the letter...

The second chapter is detected to Luke and I'm probably going to cry but yolo.

I have a lot planned out for this book. The first chapter is a little recap and has a flashback about something that happened to sammy while she was gone.

Until next time, peace ✌🏽!