TWENTY-FIVE

Sammy's pov

"you guys are the biggest idiots to ever step foot in riverdale." i rubbed my temples in frustration as the twins look at me with guilt.

"it was for a video! and we didn't even say who it was so how could this person figure it out?" eli sighs. "what was the video about anyways?" jasmine asked.

"it was a random q&a. someone asked if we knew a teenager who has a kid or some shit like that." theo squints his eyes. "all we said was no but we did know someone who was supposed to have a kid but things didn't end well." he added.

"might as well give away my social security number too right?" i said sarcastically. "sammy, we didn't mean to for this to happen. we tried keeping it as low key as possible." eli shook his head. "try harder next time." i heard jasmine mumble.

"how did this person find out that it was you anyways? they would have to go full FBI on us and dig really deep." theo asked with confusion in his voice. "if we're being honest, the way our fans find out shit quick, i'm not surprised." eli said with widen eyes and shook his head.

"but only one person knows, not your whole fan base." i shook my head. "who would dig deep enough to get dirt on you though?" jasmine asked.

"yeah. like you haven't done anything bad in almost a year." theo laughs as well does eli. "as long as this person doesn't try to hurt me i think i'll be fine." i shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"and from now on, i'm not getting involved with your stupid videos, got it?" i told them and the two idiots nodded.

"i think we are gonna stop doing videos for a while though." eli informs me. "what why? i thought you guys loved making videos." i exclaimed in shock.

"we do. it's just recently we've been in edge about a lot of things. we feel like we're being watched for some reason and if i'm being honest i think it has to do with the cartel." eli explained. "we just don't want to risk our lives for something we can't control. we're gonna go MIA for a while." theo adds.

"why?" i asked.

"because the older we get the more chances we have of dying." they both answered with worried expressions.

"i'm not gonna get shit happen to neither of you." i said seriously.

"you promise?"

"i promise."

___________

"i'm so done with high school." i huffed as me and toni walked down the hallways. "i'm with you, girl. i'm ready to leave this shitty school and town for good." she said which made me smile.

"wow, remember when we thought we couldn't leave this place? now look at us, planning big things for our future and shit." i made both of us giggle at my words.

"we're growing up, sammy. can you believe it?" she says with excitement. "yeah, it's crazy." i smiled at her.

"promise me we'll be god parents to at least one of our kids." she said. "you already know it." i winked at her.

then we were approached by sweet pea and fangs.

"uh, we kind of have a problem." fangs said nervously. "and what's that?" i asked with a sigh.

"we were how do i say this... gossiping about leah since she posted something really juicy on her story and we started saying how good sammy was to reggie and how reggie deserves better and we think leah heard us and is now probably gonna attack us." sweet pea answered. "are you serious right now?" toni scoffed.

"you guys just don't shut up." i gave them a sarcastic smile.

"hey, at least she's not on my ass." i laughed. "oh shut up, sammy." fangs whined.

"she's crazy! she has that look in her eye that makes her seem like she'll kill you!" fangs added. "you guys are being dramatic. she's a junior and has no power over us whatsoever." i explained.

and as if on cue, her and reggie walk down the hallway together, hand in hand. she looks over at us and smirks before kissing reggie on the cheek making me gag a bit. then she gave us a death glare before they walked passed us.

"what the fuck did i tell you?!? the bitch is crazy!" sweet pea exclaimed in a panic. "she gives me weird stalker, crazy girlfriend, lifetime movie vibes!" fangs explained.

"did i ask?" i scoffed.

"sam, we're being serious. we don't have a good feeling about her so be careful, okay?" sweet pea begged. "yeah. sure. i'm not scared of her but if you guys really want me to agree with your conspiracies about her then go off." i shrugged.

"they are such idiots." toni whispers to me.

"we heard that!"

a/n
short but i was really bored bc of this whole quarantine bs🤦🏽‍♂️.

hope you guys doing well <3

stay safe and wAsH yOuR hAnDs!

until next time, peace❤️!