TWO

Sammy's POV

"That's not fair you two cheated!" I groaned at Jasmine and Steven. Tiffany face palmed herself realizing that we had lost against Steven and Jasmine while playing Jenga again. "We won fair and square!" Steven said.

"No you cheated!" Tiffany said and pointed at Steven. "How can you even cheat at Jenga?" Jasmine was puzzled about our argument. "Only you would know, jas." I rolled my eyes.

"At least I'm not the one arguing with a 10 year old!" She was referring to Steven.

Steven and Tiffany live at the community center. Their parents work as the care givers for toddlers. Steven and Tiffany are really sweet kids and helped me cope with a lot. They remind me of what it means to have family, but apparently that doesn't work out for me.

"How about you two go grab a snack while me and sammy discuss about the game?" Jasmine suggested and gave me a look. "Okay!" They said I'm sync and left our table to go grab a snack from the snack table.

"You really don't have a life do you?" She asked me as soon as they left the table. "You know I never had one in the first place." I chuckled and she laughed. "Mhhh whatever you say." she said and shook her head. My phone rang and I immediately answered it as I saw Archie's name pop up as the contact.

"Hey cupcake." I smiled as I held my phone up to my ear. "Hey sammy wammy." god is he serious? He knows how embarrassing that nick name is to me.

"Can you not?" I asked and he laughed. "You know it's my favorite." he laughed even more. "I've been meaning to talk to you by the way." he added. "Talk to me about what?" I asked.

Jasmine had mouthed 'who is it?' And I mouthed back Archie's name. She gave me a wink before leaving the table so I can be on the phone with him.

"Um well as you know the Fourth of July is just around the corner and I was wondering if you would want to come visit?" He emphasized the word and I knew what he meant. "Arch, we both know if I come back everyone is going to-" he cut me off.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, Sammy. You can stay with me and my mom, she wouldn't mind and she's been wanting to meet you. I miss you, everyone misses you." He sounded hopeful. "Please." He began to beg.

"If I go back you have to promise me that you won't let anyone hurt me?" I spoke as if it a question. "You know I won't." He said. "Okay fine but under one condition." I sighed. "What is it? I'll do anything." He sounded happy. "Can I bring a friend of mine?" I asked. "A friend? Sure. As long as they don't try to kill anyone." He joked and I chuckled. "I promise she won't." I said. "Good. I'll see you in two days then? At my house." He asked.

"Oh you know it."

Two days later

"Welcome to riverdale the town with pep!" Jasmine read the sign that was on the side of the road where the entrance to riverdale was. "Well according to the last three years the pep kinda left riverdale." I chuckled and jasmine rolled her eyes.

We were currently on a bus that we had been on for about three hours now. When we left the community center we told everyone we knew their goodbye and told them we were going to riverdale. When I told jasmine that we were coming to riverdale she was excited. The only part she wasn't happy about was seeing him in person for the first time. I tried not to think about what had happened between me and him. It gave me bad anxiety and I got negative vibes.

It felt right to come back to riverdale though, it felt like I needed to. Like there was something pulling me back into this town. I couldn't figure out if it was good or bad. That was the scary part.

A short ten minutes later we finally arrived at the bus station. From there we grabbed our bags and walked to Archie's house.

"It's freaking hot here!" Jasmine complained. "I know but once we get to Archie's house we can ask for a limonada or something." I said. "I hate when you speak in Spanish you know that right? This is America!" She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. We can get you a Lemonade when we get to his house." I informed her and she nodded.

When we approached Archie's house I couldn't help but think of the last time when I was here and what had happened. Then I looked across the street to see the old cooper's house. It know belonged to the Jones' but it still looked the same.

"What is it?" Jasmine asked. "That's jughead's house." I told her and pointed at the yellow house. "As in the gang leader?" She asked and I nodded. "Maybe I should join a gang then..." I heard her mumbled which caused me to slap her shoulder. "What? It's just a thought!" She defended herself and I just rolled my eyes.

We walked to Archie's porched, I was about to knock but then I froze.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked. "I-I can't." I was going to walk away but she pulled me back. "Yes you can, Sammy. You can't keep running from your past." She said. "Yes I can, Jasmine. Watch me." I said and as I was about to walk down the steps I heard someone call my name.

"Sammy!" I froze because I couldn't remember who's voice it was.

"Who's that?" Jasmine pointed across the street to the Jones' house.

Jughead.

"That's jughead." I informed her. Jug crossed the street and walked to up the steps.

"W-What are you doing here?" He looked confused and worried. Why would he be worried?

"I came back to riverdale." I sounded like a dumbass. "Why?" Did he really just ask that. "Why can't I? Are you going to kick me out of the town like you kicked out Toni and cheryl our of the serpents?" I sassed and folded my arms over my chest. "Woahhh. Apparently someone has changed over the summer. Literally, you have freaking red highlights in your hair." He pointed out my new hairstyle.

"Look jug kid or whatever your name is, Sammy and I just came for Archie, alright? He was the one who called Sammy and begged her to come back to riverdale." Jasmine finally spoke. Jughead looked even more confused.

"Archie called Sammy? How? He said he didn't know where you were or your phone number." Jug said. "Dude, just leave." I said.

"Whatever. I'll see you guys around." And then he left back to his house.

"That wasn't difficult at all." I said sarcastically. "Come on, Sammy. Just knock on the fucking door!" Jasmine raised her voice at me. "Fine! You sound just like-" I was cut off by the door opening to reveal the man himself.

Archie Andrews.

He looked a little different, mainly his hair was different.

"Are you going to just stand there like a dumb ass or hug your bestie?"

A/n

We back at it again😂. The duo has reunited and will be stronger than ever btw☺️. Jasmine reminds me of my sister and my best friend but we aren't going to talk about that😂.

Don't forget to vote! And until next time, peace!