SIX

Sammy's POV

It's so crazy... it only felt like yesterday summer had started and now tomorrow I start my first day of my senior year. My last year of high school. Finally. I've been waiting for this moment since freshman year.

I hadn't spoke to anyone besides the core four. I talked to Toni and Cheryl a few times and caught up with them and their lives. Sweet pea had been ghosting me ever since he found out I was back which really sucks. Josie went back to New York with her dad, we hung out until she went back. I kept my distance with Kevin because of what Betty told me. And I've avoided Reggie at all cost.

I've talked to the twins, they're currently living their best lives in Los Angels. I talked to Maddog who was probably the second person who was happy to see me.

Besides all those things the rest of my summer had been doing just fine.

Ever since Fred passed away Me, Ronnie, Jughead and Betty have been spending as much time as we could with Archie. We'd have dinner at pop's every night. And every day you could tell he was getting better and better. I'm not saying he wasn't still heartbroken, the whole town was, but Archie's a fighter.

And speaking of Archie fighting, he was currently at the El Royale boxing gym. Me and mad dog were with him as well. They had been sparing each other meanwhile I was looking at tik toks on my phone on the bleachers.

"You know, mad dog, I was thinking, school starts tomorrow. What if you came with me and Sammy?" Archie asked mad dog as he punched the sparing gloves mad dog had on.

"Why would he do that?" I laughed at the question and so did mad dog. "Yeah, why would I?" Mad dog asked. "I don't know, to get your diploma? Don't you want it?" Archie asked seriously and panted as the two stopped.

"Hell yeah." Mad dog said. "Okay, then this is your chance. Isn't your younger brother gonna be a freshman?" Archie said. "I'd take the chance if I were you." I spoke.

"I don't know, guys. After everything I've lived through, I don't think going back to textbooks and cafeteria politics is really my scene." Mad dog explained. "Same here, dude." I said as Archie grabbed a towel and cleaned the sweat off his face.

"Yeah? It's not mine either. But getting that diploma is what my dad wanted, so I'm going to do it." Archie nodded.

"Can you just say yes so we can go eat already?" I complained and pretend to faint.

"Fine. Just don't make me regret it."

________________________________

"There's no way she did that! Elena could never!" Mad dog drank from his milkshake as I told him about the vampire diaries and how Elena turned off her humanity. Sometimes I wish I could do that. But anyways I had gotten Mad dog hooked on the show so that's what we were currently talking about.

"You'd be surprised." I laughed and so did he. "How was your summer?" He asked me. "Besides recovering from the traumatizing break up I had, it was quiet nice." I said and chuckled.

"What about you?" I asked him. "It was nice having my first summer not in a cell." He said which made me laugh.

"Cheers to that." I said and held up my root beer, he held up his milkshake and we clinked our cups.

Reggie's POV

"Mhhh, yeah just like that." I encouraged the dirty blonde chick who was giving me head in my car. She kept going deeper and eventually that made me release into her mouth making me moan loudly.

"You're welcome, daddy" she said, making me cringe. She tried kissing me on my lips but I stopped her. She just gave me head, why would I want to taste myself? Also I don't let these random hook ups kiss me on my lips, they can kiss me anywhere else besides my lips.