ELEVEN

Sammy's POV

Halloween was finally going to be upon us once again. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day.

But I was more nervous and concerned than excited. Why you ask? Well everyone in town had been receiving tapes of their houses being filmed. Day by day everyone would be receiving one.

Being recorded from across the street. For hours and hours.

Me and archie watched the tapes and have tried figuring out what was on it. And why we received it on our porch.

And with copies coming in from the last two weeks of us being recorded made everyone on edge. Especially since Halloween was tomorrow everyone would seriously be on edge most of the day.

"I was going to hang out with my cousins and go to greendale for tomorrow. What about you?" Benny asked me as we both walked into the student lounge. We sat down on the couch, I placed my feet on his lap.

"I'll probably hand out candy or something." I shrugged.

"Nice. But did you see those two guys dressed up as the black hood and gargoyle king? Weirdos." He shook his head and sighed. "That's definitely not terrifying." I said sarcastically making both of us laugh.

"What's up, guys?" Archie walks in with a smrik on his face. "Yo, arch." Benny lifted his head quickly.

"Hey, cupcake." I said. "Cupcake?" Benny asked and laughed.

"Uh yeah. Sadly, that's what she calls me." Archie sighed and sat across from me and benny on a chair. "Oh shut up, you love it." I said and laughed. Archie just rolled his eyes and benny laughed.

His dimples showing, his smile melted my heart, his laughed gave me a warm feeling in my chest. He then stopped laughing and looked at me.

We kept eye contact, his smile still on his face. The vibe I was getting from him was peaceful and so calm. He made it seem like everything was going to be okay.

That's what I liked about him.

"Hey guys..." Reggie walked in, me and benny looked away from each other. I could see archie smirking from the corner of my eye.

"Hey, reg." Archie said and tried hiding his smirk. I was gonna kill him.

"Hey, man." Benny said. "Hi, reggie." I gave him a small grin.

"What are you three up to?" He asked and sat on a chair next to Archie. Reggie's eyes look at my legs on top of benny's lap which I quickly remove. Me and benny become awkward around each other now that reggie is watching us like a hawk.

"Nothing. Just hanging out. Having a good time, right guys?" Archie asked and looked at me and benny. Benny just had his head down while I stared at archie with a serious look, my arms folded over my chest.

"Uh yeah. Just hanging out." Benny lifted his head and looked at reggie as he spoke. "Anyways, I have to get going. I have to meet Betty for the blue and gold..." Benny trailed off. He stood up and fixed his denim jacket then grabbed his backpack.

"Oh ok, it was good seeing you, ben." Archie said. "Same here, Andrew's." Benny gave him a quick smile.

"Bye, sammy." Benny looked at me and gave me a wink. "Text me later, okay?" He added and I nodded before he walked off.

I looked back at Archie who was drinking from a juice box. He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

Oh my God, archie.

Then I looked at reggie who has his jaw clenched. He looked mad, like really mad.

But he doesn't have a right to be mad at a me or benny. Reggie wanted to be friends.

"Anything on your mind, reg?" I asked and sighed. "Oh no. Nothing at all." I knew he was lying by the way he talked to me.

"Good. And now if you excuse me, I have use the lady's room."

Reggie's POV

I wanted to literally choke benny. Even kill him. Like seriously do damage to him.

I hated seeing him with sam. I hated the way he looked at her. I hated the way how comfortable she was with him. When I walked in and saw her legs on his lap, his hands placed on her ankles.

I hated him in general.

I had a free period when the bell rang so I decided to go into the weight room to let out some steam.

As I walked into the locker room, benny was in there as well. He was putting some stuff in his locker.

"Hey... can we talk?" I asked him. He then closed his locker and nodded.

"Are you and sam... you know... doing anything together?" I asked him. "What? No, dude. I'm not that type of guy. I actually respect women." He emphasized the word and gave me a disgusted look.

"Unlike you..." I heard him mumble.

"What'd you say?" I asked. "I said unlike you. You and your little football buddies don't know how to respect women. You guys just use girls for pleasure. Or for the fun of hurting them when they didn't do anything to you but care. That's how you lost sammy, head ass." I slammed him up against the lockers. He laughed at my actions.

"What? No one has ever told you the truth? Did I hurt a nerve?" He asked.

"You don't know what you're talking about. She doesn't want you. She's mine and only mine. Got it? Stay away from her." I punched him in the face. I pulled back from him as he fell to the ground. He stood up, blood leaking from his nose.

"Yeah, we'll see." He scoffed and stood up.  "If you really cared about her then why don't you tell her?" He added.

"Mind your business, bus boy." My nostrils flared.

"What'd you call me?" He asked in disbelief. "Bus boy. It suits you well." I shrugged and walked off. I left the locker room in frustration. I didn't know what to do at this point. I just didn't want to be around anyone. So I went to the football field and went under the bleachers.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes I had in my letter man jacket and took out a lighter. I lit the cigarette and placed it between my lips.

"What're you doing?"

A/n

Um so yeah... he might or might not get involved with *blank's* family members. Specifically, siblings. That's coming soon.

There's a huge suprise next chapter ;)

Until next time, peace!