TWELVE

Reggie's POV

"W-what are you doing here?" I took the cigarette out of my mouth. I looked at him in fear, memories and flashbacks I had encountered with him crossed my mind.

"What? I can't visit my little sister's high school?" He chuckled and stepped closer to me. "She doesn't want to see you, cj." I backed away from him.

"Oh I know. I just wanted to see you actually. Talk to you about something." He smirked. "I'm not getting involved with anything that has to do with you." I pointed at him.

"But what if has to do with sammy's safety?" He said seriously.

Her safety? Wasn't he the one who was going to shoot her in the head? Didn't he want to kill her friends? He hit her for god's sake!

"What about it?" I asked.

"My mom revealed that sammy isn't her child. Yes, sammy still is my sister but half because of my dad. Sammy's real mom is somewhere looking for her. She wants sammy dead." I heart dropped and I felt sick all of a sudden.

"I'm not gonna let her get hurt. Or die. That bitch is getting nowhere near sam." I clenched my fist.

"I feel you, brother. We're on the same side. So let's make a deal, shall we?" He raised a brow.

I was hesitant but I didn't want sam to die. I'd rather it be me than her.

"Fine." I sighed.

"I don't know what happened between you and sammy but it seems like you two aren't together anymore but I need you to get close as you can to her, friend wise knowing how stubborn she is. Become a good friend and protect her. Keep her safe at school and always be aware of your surroundings when you're with her. Keep an eye on her at all times. Don't trust many, got it?"

I nodded and he began to talk again.

"No matter what happens. Don't tell sammy I was involved. Don't tell sammy that rose isn't her real mom. And don't tell her I'm in town or that you even talked to me. Don't tell her our dad lied to her, she'd break." I nodded once again at his words.

"And what're you going to do?" I asked him.

"I'm going to find the bitch who wants to kill my little sister and kill the bitch myself."

Sammy's POV

"Sammy, you okay?" Veronica asked me as we were all sitting in the lounge. "Uh, yeah. Just having a rough morning." I nodded. "You sure?" Archie asked me. "We can go home and maybe watch a movie? Do something to calm you down?" Archie added.

I looked at ronnie to see her giving me a glare then I looked back at archie.

"I think I'll be okay. Don't worry about me." I said and fiddled with my fingers.

"But anways I saw some people dressed up as the black hood and gargoyle king. That put me on edge. Then those damn video tapes... just made things worse this Halloween." I added.

"I'm with you girl." Veronica said. "Ever since my dad broke into the pembrooke, I've been looking over my shoulder. And if the town's got a voyeur now-" she was cut off by reggie walking in.

"What's up, guys?" He said with a smile. "Who wants to TP mr. Honey's with me tomorrow night?" He asked which made me roll my eyes.

"Reggie, grow up." I said. "Reggie, it's senior year. We're seniors." Betty said.

"Exactly. It's senior year. This is our last Halloween at riverdale high." He defended himself. "I'm in, reggie." Kevin said. "Huh?" I said out loud.