I'm Here to Save You-TangPluse-Grumbo-(Part 1)

(Started on-July 25 2019 at 6:28pm)
(Published on-July 28 2019 at 8:39pm)
(Words-4118)
(Part One)

Ships-Tangpluse and Grumbo

Two ships in one!

Warnings-mild cussing, shit gets sad twisted the second parts ending, blood and gore.

Dis is gonna be a long story with like the P.O.V and plots switching but trust me it all makes sense :D
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

It's been days since I've last saw Mumbo.

It's been days since I've seen Tango.

Well...the actual Tango.

It's been days since he broke

Something happened to him and he snapped,  I'm still confused as to  what happened to him but all I can think of was it having to do something with Mumbo.

Though I may have a hunch I can't totally say it's true.

I can remember the last time I saw him, the worried looked in his eyes and how stressed out he was, I'm guessing this was the day Tango went mad because the day before he was fine and then the day after he was gone.

I can still hear his words still pleading in my ears, the words that sounded pained and forced, his throat caught some of his words and made him choke weakly.

'Grian, y-you need to find the oth-others!'

He said this to me as I made my way back into his base after doing work around my base, nothing of importance, just before I had noticed something weird when his base was just in my sight, I saw another being leave, the firework smoke trail dissipating out of his base

I can only guess that this was Tango.

Of course I was confused and began to think that maybe he was cheating on me but Mumbo isn't the guy to do that and I quickly blew it off (I don't have a clue as to why I had thought of that, we are a close-nite community and another logical idea was that it was a fellow member in need of items or giving him items)

"Why?"

I asked liked the clueless, idiotic, dumb boyfriend I am, still slight suspicious of that being that flew out of his base.

"Just find the others, iskall and Impulse and false-all of them now!"

He looked so pale and scared, his body was tense and pulled together m and he kept looking around his base and through the cracks of his many chest. His hand feverishly playing around in his inventory swapping between a bucket of lava and his weapons.

"I'm confused? Why do I need to find the others?"

Yet again I asked like the...the fucking dumbass again. It never once occurred to me why he was doing that, not once did it slip my mind...

It was at that moment when I heard it, the blast of fireworks zooming around his base and the long smoke trials that circled his base and then came the smashing sound of glass bottles and the swirls of colored smoke escaping the broken potion bottles. Green and red and gray and so many Carlos swirled and danced the partials.

I had covered my mouth with my arms trying as oof inhaling the most definitely dangerous potions that just smashed around me and Mumbo, Mumbo did the same took.

"LEAVE NOW!"

Mumbo yelled at me through the muffled of his sleeve. Truthfully this was the first time he's ever yelled at me but it wasn't out of anger, his voice cracked with worry as he grabbed me by my shoulders with his open hand.