AYE! I need yout help!!!!

Aye, you, yes you! I need your help fellow reader!

For some reason this book is blowing up and I want to keep it going! So with the help of those who want to help I have come up with a plan to help push more story's out!

Once a week I'll upload all the story's I have yet to complete cause i ran out motivation and we guys will go and comment on the ones you want to see be finished within that week!

All story's that are to be voted on are below the chapter!!!!

the story's will be uploaded on Sunday at 12 am and will be taken down by Monday at 12am so you get a full 24 hours to vote

Once voting is finished I will tally up all the votes for them and whatever one have to most votes is the one I will work on for that week!

Please do not hesitate to put your input and ideas into them, a lot of the time I stop writing chase I run out of ideas to work off of >:(

Request and such will be open but I cannot guarantee that they will be finished in a timely manner (I'm so sorry)

Plz go though and give a quick skim of the story's and vote it will help me and this book out a whole lot plus! You'll get a good feeling knowing the story you want is finished cause you helped finish it!

If you are reading this as of Monday at 5:40pm you have until Tuesday at 5:40pm to vote so plz do! (May 18th)

And questions/ concerns plz pm or comment them :)

Tanks-Osha