All Of This Was For You-Grumbo

(Started on August 17th 2019 at 12:07 am)
(published on August 17th 2019 at 12:57pm)
(Word count-1475)

Au-so I've had this idea where each member has a certain Emotion that can take over their body and mind if it grows to much and it's called a curse-here Mumbo had the curse of frustration, in my "I'm here to save you" thing each I kinda go a little bit more in def about them but yeah dats my Au idea.

Ship-Grumbo

Warning-Mild cursing

Edit-imma probably do a gacha life chapter of pics of this because I kinda wanna do it :D

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"̴̰͗͌̒ͬĄ̓̎̓͘̚l̡͉̺̰̋͢l͙͓̯ͭ̏̕ ̠̿̑̒̃͠O̳̗̲ͣ́ͯf̖̐͗̒ͯ͑ ̳͇ͭ͋̎͟T̵̨̔̉̐̏ḣ̗͆͒̿ͫi̱̬͇̇ͦ́s̭͚̲ͪ̈́͢ ̦̙̖̌ͮ͒W̢͓̝̲̪ͮẵ̫͌͋̎s̶̝̠̠ͬ͑ ͍̟͉̭ͨ̔F̨͉̂̇̀ͩo̶̜̓̿ͫ͞ṙ̡͌ͣ͜͞ ̖̯́͋͟͢Ỵ͒̃̒̕ͅo̬͛̒͒̀ͯù̵̶̠̚͞!̮̙͔̆͆͞"̬̰̗̞̙̀t

Mumbo yelled in frustration, his hands holding the sides of his head out of frustration to, his hands and certain parts of his exposed skin would glow a deep crimson red and gave off similar red electric sparks, his eyes were slammed shut but thin lines of red smoke leaked form the edges of his eye lids and dissipated around him, his hair danced with the chaos around him and his clothing flap and dipped with the wind circling around Mumbo and Grian.

"Every God Damn Thing!" He shouted flashing his eyes open exposing the tear stricken red fade-in around his eyes-something Grian had grown so familiar with himself, Mumbos almost pitch black eyes shimmered and gleamed a deep red with narrow slits running down the center of his eyes, his eyes held so much to them, the dulled with depression and shinned with anger, the parts that glowed gleamed even darker but in some way ever brighter.

Grian stood there in front of the frustrated Mumbo, he dropped his sword only for it to be picked up by the circling cylinder of wind around the two, his arms went limp hanging lifeless by his sides and his hair and clothing swayed with the harsh and violent blows from the wind while his body stood unscathed.

"Everything" Mumbo repeated dropping his hands from  his head and dropping his head to his right show the amount of pain he felt all while staring at Grian, the glowing has dulled leaving a small and barely noticeable faint glow "I did everything I could possibly do to make you smile" Mumbos once loud and angered shout had died down to a low and pained tone "I've tried everything I could but you just would not budge" he clenched his fist and slammed his eyes shut again trying to hide his tears of frustration and hurt.

Grians lips slowly parted but had closed themself and he looked down at the ground, Mumbos words hit him a final blow to his chest knocking the wind out of him-he never realized what Mumbo was doing and he know was coming to terms that all of this was because of him being so stuck in his own little world, refusing to move on had lead to Mumbo caving in and allow for his curse to take over his mind and body and use his negative energy to its own sick and twisted ways.

"I-I'm so sorry" Grian choked as tears of pain threaten to spill from him, he hated the words that he said, to him they didn't sound truthful but he knew they were from the bottom of his heart is where those words had come form "I was so caught up with looking down...I never bothered to look up" he admitted, he knew lying wouldn't be the best of ideas right know seeing as how Mumbo had the upper hand in this situation "I never tried to look for those moments where you'd stir in and try to help, I never did for anyone-"