(S1)-Chapter 2

(Y/n) woke up to a scream and shot up and heard it from Issei's room and opened his door to see Issei on the ground with a naked Rias Gremory on his bed yawning with Issei looking sad, confused, angry and other emotions. He also had his pervert face on.

(Y/n): "You know what... I'll let this one go..." he said and walked out closing the door. After that he went and got dressed. He then had breakfast and his and issei's parents had a glazed look in their eyes.

Rias: "I'll send someone after school gets out." She said once they arrived at school. Of course they got the usual 'why is that pervert with the blue prince and onee-sama' and other stuff. Among death threats seemed to be in common for issei and (Y/n) today.

After school and classes which neither paid much attention to today, girls started squealing and (Y/n) was confused as they only did that for him and... Kiba Yuto who just walked in.

Kiba: "Hello is (Y/n) and Issei Hyoudou here??" He asked in a friendly voice with his usual smile up.

Issei: "Yep were here." He said as they stood up grabbing their bags to go with him as they started walking there.

Issei: "So this is the occult research club??" He asked the blonde pretty boy who nodded his head

(Y/n): "Neat." Was all he said as he noted it probably looked better inside. They went inside and it was a Victorian style (is that what it is??) inside with red magic circles he assumed around and a giant one on the floor.

They heard a shower and saw a outline of Rias as (Y/n) being the gentleman he is turned his head the other way. Issei on the other hand looked and had a perverted look on his face. Both (Y/n) and Koneko Toujou called him out on it. He cried in depressed.

Rias: "Sorry for making you two wait. I didn't get to shower at your house." She explained as they waved it off.

Rias: "Well I guess I should explain it. Yesterday did happen. Those two were fallen angels. They are angels who fell from grace for sinning. They probably sensed a sacred gear inside of you that they believe to be a threat to them. So they did what they did. Sacred gears are weapons created by god to be given to humans to have a chance to survive as they are the weakest out of all factions." She said and let them all absorb it.

Rias: "Now there is three main factions of the Christian factions. Devils, Angels and fallen angels. There was a war back then that claimed many of each factions. The devils lost many of the pure blood house's erasing over half of them and leaving low amounts of actual pure blooded devils left over. During the end of the war the four great satan's had been killed. Four new devils kings were elected." She said and stopped to let them take it in.

Rias: "Beelzebub-sama made a way to crest new devils but not pure bloods. Tell me have you ever heard of chess??" She asked as both nodded their heads.

Rias: "Good. You see Beelzebub-sama made it off chest. A king. A queen. Two rooks. Two bishops. Two knights and eight pawns. The master in this case me would revive someone using one of the pieces and possibly multiple pieces if needed, and in the name of Gremory I revived you Issei. We of the Gremory family treat them like family." She said as everyone beside (Y/n) had a pair of bat like wings come from their back.