Tiamat's Date

A/n: I plan on doing these dates before I do any chapters of season 3. Just letting readers know. Just note that these might not be that long so you know.

————————————————————

"Tia-chan hurry up!!" (Y/n) said slightly annoyed. He was annoyed how it takes girls so long to get ready. He made a note to tell every date he goes on with HIS girls the time three hours ahead.

(A/n: No offense to female gender, but question. Why do you take so long to get ready?? Anyone able to answer that??)

"2 more minutes." She yelled out and true to her words -which made (Y/n) glad they were gonna leave soon- she came out and (Y/n) caught his breath.

" She yelled out and true to her words -which made (Y/n) glad they were gonna leave soon- she came out and (Y/n) caught his breath

(A/n: Blue hair and blue eyes)

"Beautiful" he whispered which his mate caught and blushed covered her face. "Your not bad yourself honey." She said as he smiled and they headed to the garage and got in (Y/n)'s car.

(Y/n) opened the door for her like a gentleman as he helped her and closed it gently before he went and got in and opened the window as he drove letting his 3/4 to his back length (h/c) swish with the wind

They eventually arrived at a area and (Y/n) parked the car and got out after grabbing the keys and helped his mate out the car. Immediately as they had gotten there everyone had looked at them.

Tiamat wrapped her arm around (Y/n)'s as he locked the car before putting the keys in his pocket aka putting them in a dimensional pocket. (Y/n) grabbed her hand with his as the two op dragon couple walked into the amusement park in front of them.

(Y/n) smiled as he saw his mate smile widely as he saw her joy at seeing the amusement park. Clearly the chaos karma dragon king (queen) had never been to the amusement park.

The two dragons would go around arm and arm exploring the amusement park. (Y/n) was happy to see his dragon queen happy. That's what made him happy.

Tiamat was happy seeing her boyfriend smiling as they walked around. She soon pulled him to the ride she wanted to go on most. The ferris wheel. They got on and rode to the top and a beautiful sight awaited them.

 They got on and rode to the top and a beautiful sight awaited them

(Sorry if it's a bit small)

"(Y/n)... I love you." Tiamat said as she sat on his lap smiling at him lovingly. "An I love you dragon queen." (Y/n) said gently but lovingly as they soon started kissing passionately and lovingly. They broke apart 10 minutes later with some saliva between the two from the heavy make out session.

Both their eyes were filled with lust as they soon got off and quickly arrived back to the car which (Y/n) drove them home and locked hanging the keys up as they arrived in the bedroom.

*Lemon Ahead Stop Reading To Not See. Also scroll to the very bottom to read author-note*

"(Y/n)... make love to me." Tiamat said as her clothes were now gone revealing a very naked Tiamat who burned his shirt away. (Y/n)'s eyes slitted as he soon pushed the dragon queen to the bed roughly before biting on her neck leaving a love mark making Tiamat moan.

(Y/n) soon started planting kisses down from her neck to her chest and soon started taking her nipple in his mouth and sucking on it making Tiamat moan again.

"(Y-y-y-y/n) s-s-s-stop playing around!! FUCK. ME!!" She demanded as he obeyed and Tiamat bit into his shoulder as he rammed inside her and his keen dragon eyes noticed she was a virgin. Blood was coming from her pussy.

"Y-y-your a virgin." (Y/n) said as she nodded shyly getting used to his 12 inch member inside of her. She put a hand on her stomach. "Y-yes I was." She corrected him grinning slyly yet shyly also. "Now. Fuck. Me. Hard." She said slowly yet seductively before (Y/n) pulled out before ramming back into her again.

Tiamat moaned out in pleasure as he started going crazy inside her with his cock making Tiamat into nothing but a moaning mess.

Soon Tiamat bursted and her release came as she yelled out "CUMING!!" Which soon made (Y/n) blow his load right into her womb filling it right up. "M-m-master's seed." Tiamat said in pleasure as her hand was over her stomach. More specifically her womb.

"We're not done yet." (Y/n) said grinning before ramming into her ass as she yelled out in pleasure and pain. Mostly pleasure though as it soon started to become the main feeling (??) as she was being pounded into by his cock.

"Faster. Hard master." Tiamat said as he obliged and soon started picking up pace and soon released his load right into her ass painting her insides white with his seed.

(Y/n) then rammed into her pussy as her ass was in the air and grabbing her strong yet beautiful hips started going in and out only the tip staying in. After 25 minutes he pushed inside one last time firing his seed deep inside of her as she moaned out in pleasure at her mates seed filling her womb even more up.

"I love you master." She said as she snuggled into (Y/n)'s chest after he had pulled outside of her as cum had shot outside her white stained pussy. "An I love you my dragon queen." He said back as they shared a small and quick but passionate kiss enjoying their love for each other before breaking apart and falling asleep.

————————————————————

Author Note 1: Ok I know I said I would have 4 of these done yesterday or was it today I forget. But life is being a shit show. I'm working two extra hours now as I need to earn some more money as I'm paid by hour so I arrive home at 10 or 11pm usually dead tired and write on my one day off and during my free periods in the library at school as the librarian is pretty chill about it. So I have less writing time now. So my story's will be slower.

Author Note 2: I hope you liked this chapter and the lemon. I tried to do my best writing it. I'm soon to be 16. Aka I have no experience in sex so yeah. I tried my best from my knowledge. But I tried right??

Author Note 3: My day off is tomorrow since it lets me relax before going to school Monday's but since I have this coming Monday off I plan to use my good chunk of the day to at least write 2 of the dates. I'm pretty tired so it's hard to write after lots of hours of work. I work the max hours I can at where I work. So I should hopefully be well rested enough to write 2 chapters maybe 3 tomorrow for this story. Aka the dates. If I'm feeling up to it I might try to write around 8 maybe 9k words and finish all the chapters when I wake up as I certainly have the time.

Author Note 4: Any feedback on this?? Specially anyone with some experience in sex to tell me if I should change anything?? Like I said I have 0 experience in it beside what I know from over life.

Author Note 5: Vote and Like!! Also add to library and save in archives!!