(S2)-Chapter 7

"I'm back!!" (Y/n) said his voice going darker. His code flashing on his forehead like a very bright and dangerous light before calming down. His hair rested back to his head.

"Everyone please leave. I plan to go all out and don't want you to be injured. Make barriers around each other not the school." (Y/n) said before his aura flared dangerously which Kokabiel kept matching till they hit a stale mate.

"Looks like we're even." Kokabiel said grinning. (Y/n) seemed to grin devilishly.

"I who am about to awaken

Am the heavenly dragon god

Who was given the principles of Reality

From god himself

I surpassed the domination and supremacy

I equal the infinite and the dream

I shall become the blue dragon of reality and drown you in the blue depths of the void known as reality.

Juggernaut Drive"

(y/n) chanted as his voice went deeper and deeper more Demonic like. His form was now different.

"Get ready Kokabiel for this is gonna be painful!!" (Y/n) said as his and (D/n)'s voice sinked together and then released a roar that shook the entire area making a earthquake

"Glowing Starlight Dragons Beam Of Destruction!!" (Y/n) said as he opened his mouth firing a blast of energy from his mouth destroying 5 wings of Kokabiel who roared in pain. Wings were very fucking sensitive to the 3 factions and many more factions.

(Y/n) suddenly moved at fast speeds and bit Kokabiel in the arm. He then kicked the fairy reject away before the juggernaut drive shattered. It then all vanished into black energy dust back into (Y/n)'s mouth. He ate it.

"Well... guess I need more practice with that form." (Y/n) sighed before powering up to max and flew at Kokabiel and punched him right in the stomach and (D/n) yelled out [ABOSRB] and then Kokabiel felt half his power drained away to a grinning (H/c) who had a spear of light energy in his hands before he tried to cut Kokabiel's arm off but it was blocked by Freed.

Freed had a incomplete Excalibur somehow reforged again ready to go. (Y/n) had a devilish idea. He summoned the sword in his waist and drew it.

"I show you Excalibur Ruler. But for now play with my pet." (Y/n) said as. Massive magic circle formed. Out came a giant white thing.

(No idea who or what that thing is but I'm having it as a ice monster)

"If you can defeat my ice monster then I'll give you a decent fight against myself." (Y/n) said grinning away before flying up.

He watched as Kokabiel tried to fight the giant ice monster. He was also idly paying attention to the count down for the explosion spell.

"HAHAHAHA THE EXPLOSION SPELL WILL GO OFF AND I WIN!!" Kokabiel said in glee at his war starting back up. Only for it to be crushed by one way.

"Cancel] the two starlight dragons said in sync both grinning. Kokabiel was made to be a understatement.

"Come at me you fairy reject!!" (Y/n) yelled out gleefully. Sure Kokabiel might only be ultimate class but it was something to fight to satisfy his urges for battle.

Both fighters charged each carrying a spear of light grinning like psychos not really caring at the moment for some things.

"Balance breaker." (Y/n) said as his scale mail formed over his body. He didn't enter dragon force though and met ever blow evenly if not surpassed every blow Kokabiel made at him slowly beating Kokabiel down and down painfully.

"BITS!!" (Y/n) yelled as all 12 (3 on each side of wings) bits flew off and started shouting energy beams at Kokabiel who now had holes in his arms, legs and any non vital area while making sure he didn't bleed out either. The fallen angel was in a load of pain.

(Y/n) left balance breaker and forced open a eye of the groaning Kokabiel as the symbol from his forehead flashed into his eyes as he said "I (Y/n) (L/n) command you to surrender immediately and stop resisting. Obey me." (Y/n) said as a symbol only to Kokabiel flew into his eyes as she stopped resisting and just sat there.

"Good little fallen reject." (Y/n) said as he kicked the former 10 winged fallen angel now 5 in the ribs making him groan. "Your mine now got it??" (Y/n) said darkly as the man nodded.

(Y/n) then noticed something glowing on the ground. Apparently freed was now just a head and a torso so the Excalibur remake was terribly made and looked terrible also. His single sword Excalibur ruler would dominate that sword as it currently is. If it was combined by someone who could truly remake it with 6 pieces of it would dominate his Excalibur ruler.

He grinned as a idea came to him remembering what he talked to (D/n) about.

(Y/n) walked over to the six shards and grinned as he picked them up and sent his own energy into them as they all swirled around Excalibur ruler. They soon went into the sword as it glowed with a blue and black energy around the blade before covering the sword in light and floating up as (Y/n) grinned.

When the light vanished a completely brand new sword was their along with a new sheath.

(That's it)

"Haha the original Excalibur. Wielded by god himself. I'm so awesome." (Y/n) said to himself he grabbed the sword before sending it away. Apparently no one noticed due to the white dragon emperor appearing and taking the fallen reject and head and torso away now. It was a interesting appearance.

"Is everyone ok??" Rias asked as everyone nodded. "Good."

————————————————————

I know it's short and terrible comparing it to my other chapters but I wrote this in 10 minutes and right before class started deprived of sleep due to my insomnia. Hope you enjoy despite that. Sorry it's really short. Barely 1k words. I'm disappointed in myself.