(S2)-Chapter 3

Last Time On Drag... shit... REDO!!

Last time on pokem... shit... REDO!!

Last time on The StarLight Dragon, Blue Dragon Emperor hope you enjoy!

————————————————————

*FlashBack Over*

The glow in the closet seemed to be growing and (Y/n) woke up to it remembering that memory from when he was 9 years old.

"One day. We will meet again Vali!!" (Y/n) said with determination to see his rival. He then noticed the slow in the closet and stood up. He walked to the closet and opened it. Inside was a sword in a sheath.

Dear (Y/n)

This is a present from me for not being apart of your life. We will meet soon my dear son. Be ready for that faithful day is approaching faster then you think. But for now take this sword. A holy sword. The strongest part of Excalibur, Excalibur...

————————————————————

*FlashBack Over*

The glow in the closet seemed to be growing and (Y/n) woke up to it remembering that memory from when he was 9 years old.

"One day. We will meet again Vali!!" (Y/n) said with determination to see his rival. He then noticed the slow in the closet and stood up. He walked to the closet and opened it. Inside was a sword in a sheath.

Dear (Y/n)

This is a present from me for not being apart of your life. We will meet soon my dear son. Be ready for that faithful day is approaching faster then you think. But for now take this sword. A holy sword. The strongest part of Excalibur, Excalibur... Ruler. As the name implies it controls the things it touches. This sword is capable of controlling the Son of Loki the Norse god of mischief and magic easily by simply stabbing it in the head taking control over it if you ever wanted a pet wolf thing. This sword lets the user control whatever they wish to. That is Excalibur ruler.

-love Father

P.S: I hope you understand why I nor your mother wasn't there. Eventually we will meet again (Y/n). Soon. I promise.

(Y/n) had tears in his eyes as he wiped them away and drew the sword. It was a beautiful sword.

(Honestly best picture I could get with decent detail of the sword, sorry I looked EVERYWHERE I could think

(Honestly best picture I could get with decent detail of the sword, sorry I looked EVERYWHERE I could think. If someone could get a better picture I would switch them for it)

"Hehe. A devil wielding a holy sword and 1 of the 7 parts of the previous strongest holy sword. It's laughable." (Y/n) said laughing to himself along with (D/n). It was ironic.

"Well let's see the sheath covers the holy sword from being detected by people. This sheath also had a holy aura around it. What could it be?? (D/n) any ideas what it is??" (Y/n) asked his partner who asked for him to send a bit of his energy into it.

When he did the black sheath turned blue. A dark blue. A dark blue aura was surrounding it also. The thing glowed with raw pure power of (Y/n) and holy aura. Good thing no one sensed it. (Y/n) attaches the sword to his back and grinned in a battle maniac grin.

"Oh yes I can definitely use this." (Y/n) said happily as he ran like a child on a sugar rush down his hallways and outside where he teleported himself to the familiar forest. He remembered there being some cool things to control in the forest.

First he claimed a 9 headed hydra. A 7 headed hydra. A 8 headed hydra. A giant golden lion. A 9 tailed wolf. A 9 tailed fox. Plus many more things. He had them stored in a pocket dimension. He had plans to use them if needed. He would pull a Lelouch Vi Britannia if he needed beside the dying part. Then again Lelouch didn't die...

Snapping out of his thoughts he teleported away back to his mansion and stored the sword in a dimensional pocket (basically re-quip) to keep stuff in and just fell asleep on his bed not bothering to change beside taking his shoes off.

*Dream FlashBack*

"Hey (Y/n) how come I never see your family??" Vali asked and soon regretted it. (Y/n)'s eyes were emotionless. "Don't know. Never knew them. I only knew the orphanage." (Y/n) said his emotionless eyes staring into Vali who was now regretting it even more.

"S-sorry." Vali said stuttering a little. (Y/n)'s eyes lost the emotionless look to a sad one. He sighed. "It's fine." They then went back to playing but the happy aura was not as strong for the two rivals.

————————————————————

"Hey (Y/n) we'll always be friends right?!" Vali asked shyly surprisingly. (Y/n) didn't notice but a blush was on his face.

"Of course. We will always be best friends why??" (Y/n) asked.

"Well I'm moving away so we won't see each other for a while." He said sadly as (Y/n) went wide eye at that. "What your leaving!!" He asked in sadness and shock. He didn't want to lose his best friend.

"Will we ever see each other again??" (Y/n) asked hopefully as Vali nodded. "Yeah. Dad said we were gonna come back in around 7 to 9 years." Vali replied as both slightly cheered up since they got to see each other again. They hugged each other and said goodbyes.

As they were gonna part Vali did something (Y/n) didn't expect. He kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm a girl and my real name is Valerina Lucifer and I like you." She said shyly blushing a shit ton as was (Y/n) as she ran away as (Y/n) had a large blush and was touching his cheek with his hand where she kissed it but smiled slightly at the running form of Valerina.

In the sky watching the interaction was a female who was smiling at the interaction between the two before suddenly a magic circle appeared and out came Loki the Norse god.

'I'm sorry (Y/n) looks like I won't be able to escape and see you. Mother is really sorry.' She thought with sadness as chains of magic wrapped around her from a magic circle.

"You will not run away from me (M/n), daughter of Artemis you will tell me who your son's father is!!" He said as they disappeared.

For some reason (Y/n) felt angered. Not at the Vali thing but for some other weird reason that he doesn't know why.

*Dream FlashBack Over*

"One day Valerina, one day we will meet up again." (Y/n) promised in his sleep. 25 minutes later his girls came into the room tired as they all curled up into their boyfriend/master/mate happy to be back with him and enjoyed the warmth the group had from each other.

————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I had time during milk break, lunch and my free time in the library to update the story. Sorry if it's shorter then I like but I'm trying to length the story since the season 1 only did 10 episodes even with some filler.

So tell me how was it??