(S1)-Chapter 8

Everyone was in front of Issei's house ready to go on the training trip. But they had to wait for Issei and Asia.

(Y/n): "I swear if issei is going anything perverted..." he said a dark aura was surrounding him making everyone beside Tiamat take a step back.

Issei and Asia as if knowing that they could be hurt decided to come out at that moment and had their bags.

Rias: "Good Your here. Now on we go." Rias said as they started a long and painful walk for all them beside (Y/n), Tiamat and Koneko who is a rook so strength is a strong suit along with stamina.

(Y/n): "Say Issei are you gonna get moving you have the weakest bag beside Asia." He said as he and Tiamat walked up each carrying giant bags like 10 times the size of Koneko's bag. They seemed light to the two though.

The order was (Y/n) and Tiamat. Then koneko. Then Kiba. Then Rias and Akeno. Then Asia and finally Issei. It was a weird sight. Then issei fell onto his back heaving sweating a lot.

Eventually they managed to get to the top all of them. (Y/n) and Tiamat had been there for a while.

"Good. Now you have 10 minutes to put everything away and change and meet back out here. Every second late a punishment for you." Tiamat said as everyone went in but (Y/n) who had already done it. Eventually everyone came outside. Issei was 1 second late.

"Your a second late hyoudou." Tiamat said grinning like a maniac. She loved punishing the red dragon emperor when she could. It almost beat killing them.

"You have to... run around the whole mansion 5 times without stopping or else I'll kill you. Now start!!" She yelled like a drill sergeant as Issei booked it.

After Issei ram his laps Tiamat started boot camp.

"Good. Now Gremory and Himejima you will spend time doing mostly physical stuff and learning a fighting style as you devils seem to only focus on magic. Yuuto you will focus on your stamina and defense. Koneko you will focus on speed mostly and technique as you just use your raw strength instead of a style. Hyoudou... you need to work on... everything. (Y/n) we will continue your normal training we do." They all gave her a "YES SIR!!" And started to do what they were ordered to do. They didn't want a angry dragon king on their hands.

The first day was ok. Issei sucked at everything. No surprise there. But he was getting better. Akeno and Rias managed to gain a small amount of muscle due to Tiamat using a gravity spell increasing the weight around them but it didn't damage anything but make them weigh more and not make it so their body's did damage to stuff from the weight. Koneko managed to gain some speed. Kiba managed to increase his stamina a bit by running constantly at full speed and then tasking a 2 minute break and then continue to run for as long as he could full speed. (Y/n) kept training with "it" with Tiamat. He managed to get her to fight at 60% power which was crazy. But that's her human form which is like 50% weaker then her dragon form. Her human form could probably fight 10 ultimate class devils at once and probably win depending who they were.

They repeated this strategy for the next 8 days doing different things. Every other day they would work on other things also.

"Now boost hyoudou!! More!! More!! More!! Keep going!!" Tiamat yelled out as issei kept boosting. Eventually issei hit 14 boost.

"Now focus your magic to a ball in front of your hand!!" She ordered as (Y/n) stood across from issei. His sacred gear out on his back.

"Dam it is this all?? After all this time!!" Issei yelled as he punched the small orb about the size of a golf ball and it became a decent size beam and (Y/n) simply flew up and he turned his head to look at the mountain that was missing the top from Issei's attack.

"Ha!! Bet you can't do better then that." Issei said smugly as (Y/n) hug a grin. "Care to bet??" He asked issei who nodded. "Alright winner gets to order the person around for a week after we win the rating game." (Y/n) said and Issei agreed and shook on it with everyone seeing it.

"Now watch LITTLE brother." (Y/n) said and flew over the mountain and pointed his finger down and a black and blue orb formed and he said "Starlight dragons exploding ball." He dropped it and flew away pretty fast and he landed in front of everyone and held three fingers up. Two fingers. One finger and he was facing them and it turned to zero fingers and the mountain exploded and destroyed a couple more mountains around them.

"Beat it." (Y/n) said smugly. Tiamat grinned in pride at her true student. They were all in massive surprise at what he did. Issei was scared what (Y/n) would do to him.

"Anyway devils spend the rest of the time relaxing." Tiamat said as they all did.

(Y/n) remembered what he talked to Sona about after the meeting.

*FlashBack*

So (Y/n) went to the student council room where he smelled Sona. (A/n: Dragon enhanced senses perverts!!)

"(Y/n) your here." Sona said in relief as she saw him perfectly fine. She felt their auras flare during the meeting and specifically (Y/n), Riser and Grayfia.

"Mhm. Yep." He said smiling slightly which made Sona blush. A blushing Sona looked so cute it made (Y/n) blush when she smiled.

"So what did you want to talk about??" Sona asked as (Y/n) blushed more. "Maybe we could play chess before we play??" (Y/n) asked and she nodded smiling more now. "Sure." She said and grabbed her chess stuff and set it up.

"So what is it you want to talk about??" Sona asked as they were playing.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Hm I was wondering some stuff." (Y/n) idly said.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"What might that be??" Sona asked.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Will you go out with me on a date??" He asked blushing a lot more. Sona was a blushing mess.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Sure I would love to." Sona said smiling a lot wider now her face beat red completely. "Sweet, also." Tap. "Checkmate." He said grinning as Sona for some reason went even redder.

"Cool. So after the unofficial rating game between Riser and our peerage??" He asked and she nodded. "Sweet." He said and kissed her on the cheek and ran out grinning away.

*FlashBack Over*

(Y/n): "My Sona." He said smiling away unaware of a certain dragon king outside his door crying right now. She was gonna confess her feelings for (Y/n) but now her chances were ruined. Tiamat booked it away quietly so (Y/n) didn't hear and cried her eyes out in the forest.

————————————————————

A/n: The sad Tiamat will be gone soon and replaced with a very happy one next chapter soon and will it be a awesome, dramatic and romantic reveal of everyone's true feelings. Well at least (Y/n)'s alpha's.