(S1)-Chapter 7 Preview

Riser: "Riser has finally arrived in the human world after so long."

Rias: "I WON'T MARRY YOU!!"

(Y/n): "It's nice to meet you Riser-Sama."

Riser: "Riser likes you."

(Y/n): "Hey guys I'm gonna order some KFC you want any?? If I return the list chicken they will probably give me a free meal."

Riser: "Riser doesn't like you anymore."

Riser: "HOW DARE YOU!! Mira."

Riser: "The only ones a threat here are your queen and him." Riser says pointing at (Y/n).

(Y/n): "How would you like me to mock you I take request."

Riser: "That doesn't sound like a-"

Riser: "HOW YOU ANNOY ME!!"

Tiamat: "Howdy devils, (Y/n)."

Issei: "No why must you do this to me bro!?"

Ddraig: "NO ANYTHING BUT THAT PLEASE!!"

Grayfia: "It really is you." She had a nice memory of a moment from before.

Sirzechs: "So you found him again eh?" A teasing tone in his voice.

Grayfia: "Sirzechs... shut up or I'll kill you." She had a icy aura around her now. Sirzechs paled and tried to get down and beg.

(D/n): "Good job parents your progressing very well with 'IT' and are almost done learning the final part." He complements (Y/n).

Tiamat: "I agree. By the match you will have it ready and be able to defeat him." She said a smiling sweetly at (Y/n).

(Y/n): "It's only cause I had your guys help." He says blushing in embarrassment.

(Y/n): "My issei, pervert senses are going off." He mumbles in his sleep.

Rias: "Thank you little brother." She hugs (Y/n).

Issei: "President is president. She is just Rias."

Rias: "Thank you issei-kun." She push's his face into her chest.

————————————————————

I didn't have much time to write a chapter for a week so I made. Preview to sustain you. 😃 😀 😉