Sona's Date

Ok yes I know I haven't updated a date when I said I was gonna but I've been busy with school work and reading code Geass fanfiction as I've gotten really into it. Again. So here's date #2. Enjoy!!

—————————-

(Y/n) was walking around town at nighttime enjoying the alone time and the breeze. It felt nice to just walk around town and have some fun alone. Sure he loved his girls and his friends and family but sometimes he needed me time.

He blinked as he was pulled into an ally way by a group of thugs and held at gunpoint to his forehead.

"Give us all your money and you may leave with just a few broken bones." The man with the gun said as everyone grinned all them holding a crowbar, baseball bat or other blunt and painful weapons to use.

"Hm... how about... no~." (Y/n) said in a mocking voice as he grinned at them before blinking as he saw a flash and fell down to the ground a bullet fired into his skull.

"Stupid kid... ok let's take his stuff and go quickly. No doubt someone called police." The man with the gun said as they all went to him only to see his body gone.

"Only those willing to kill should be ready to be killed also." (Y/n)'s voice said full of mockery as his eyes glowed with Geass as he held his hand out in a dramatic way "(Y/n) (L/n) commands you, die." He said as they all held guns they apparently had and fired them into their necks as blood splashed onto (Y/n)'s right cheek as he looked at it before wiping it away and quickly vanishing so no one saw him. It wouldn't be good to be found out.

(Y/n) appeared on a building as he stared at the sky and blinked as he was hit with a arrow through his shoulder. Ok this time he didn't die so it hurt a lot more and he let a small moan of
Pain be released.

He narrowed his eyes as he saw a very beautiful girl and a group of females who were also attractive but if he was 12. Not 17.

"Who are you??" (Y/n) asked as he ripped the arrow from his shoulder as it healed. "Die boy in the name of lady artemis!!" A random of the 12 to 14 year old girl group said firing a couple arrows at (Y/n) who got annoyed and simply summoned a ice wall that blocked the arrows but blinked as it went through the ice almost easily.

"Ice will not stop us you filthy male!!" Yelled another as (Y/n) grinned slightly and said "Sorry but I don't give a fuck." Then another wall of ice thinner and smaller then the last one appeared in front of (Y/n) and blocked the arrows easily not even making a dent in it as his ice wall was reinforced with his starlight magic only to be hit in the knee (I used to be a adventure like you till I took an arrow to the knee) and screamed bloody murder as it came from through his now broken ice wall.

"Hurts doesn't it boy?? It's made of dragon slaying properties." A female said walking forward.

"How dare you!!" (Y/n) growled at the women

"How dare you!!" (Y/n) growled at the women. "Growling like a dog like the male you truly are beneath the foot of Artemis." The women now known as artemis said arrogantly as (Y/n) started laughing.