Quick Question??

Alright so I'm thinking right now.

1: Do the dates then season 3.

2: Work ok season 3 and slowly add the dates in during season 3.

Also since I completed my other story I plan to do another story. Here's some basic info.

————————————————————

Before the time of the factions there was only the primogeniture or as they are simply called the primordials. Beings of near infinite power capable of destroying the universe they are in by using their power given to them by Chaos the first primordial.

One day the primordial race slowly started fading until none were left. Chaos who noticed on the planet he was on became filled with rage but contained it by turning into a tree that was massive. The humans of that time worshipped him as a god. It slightly calmed him down.

But then the humans started wars. Chaos did nothing as he decided humanity should be able to thrive on their own if needed. If needed though he would step in. But then one day a women named Kaguya Ōtsutsuki arrived and wished to eat the fruit of power he grew every 1,000 years. Chaos let her eat it after spending a year with her as her reasons were pure. He watched over her in his human like form.

A few years later they had two children. They were named Hagoromo Otsutsuki and Hamura Otsutsuki. Chaos and Kaguya would them have one more child later on. His name was Naruto Ōtsutsuki. But apparently their children decided to turn on them and seal them away. To protect their 3rd born son they sent him to the future where he would be known as Naruto Uzumaki.