(S2)-Chapter 5

"It feels weird being in these." Issei complained with Saji also.

"Issei shut up." (Y/n) said in a slightly annoyed tone due to his emotions being not in complete control right now. "Y-yes sir." Issei said scared as he saw a hyena mask behind (Y/n).

"Now!!" (Y/n) said loudly getting a everyone attention. "Now that we have Kiba and everyone else is read here's what we will do. Xenovia and Irina will go that way." He pointed a direction. "Everyone else will go that way." He pointed another direction. "I will go search that way." He said and pointed a different direction.

"Are you sure (Y/n)??" Xenovia asked worriedly. (Y/n) offered her a smile. "I'm sure xeno-chan. I can handle myself." He said reassuring her which she nodded albeit a bit hesitantly.

After a hour of searching he got called by Koneko and was gonna rush over but was suddenly hit by a black blast of energy. He turned to see who it was and saw a guy with black hair.

 He turned to see who it was and saw a guy with black hair

"I am Rogue Cheney. A shadow dragon slayer and I'm here to fight." He said before firing a blast of shadow dragon magic at (Y/n) who smacked it away with a small aura of starlight magic on his hand. It hit a tree destroying it.

"Interesting. SHADOW DRAGONS ROAR!!" He yelled out firing a blast of shadow magic out his mouth. "Starlight dragons roar." (Y/n) said calmly matching the shadow dragon roar with his own. They blew up when they met due to equal force.

"Not bad. Try this. Shadow dragons shadow fist!!" He said throwing a fist covered in shadows at (Y/n) who ducked and kneed the man sending him into the air slightly before punching him in the gut sending him into a tree causing him to spit blood up. The man went into shadows and appeared behind (Y/n) his hand covered in shadows like a sword but (Y/n) just caught it over his shoulder without looking.

He then flipped the man over his shoulder into a tree. "Ok so I have to get serious then." Rogue was then covered in a shadowy energy entering dragon force.

"Shadow dragons slash!!" He said swinging the blade he just drew sending a blast of shadow magic at (Y/n) who just summoned a light spear and tried to smack it away but ended up being slammed into a tree as his spear broke