(S1)-Chapter 7

Tiamat woke up to a scene that made her blush. (Y/n) was sleeping in her chest peacefully and smiling.

Tiamat: 'I hope he doesn't reject me when I tell him I like him.' Tiamat thought with worry. To her he was the only one beside (D/n) she could ever love and fall for happily. He's all hers?? Wait hers?? When did she become that possessive of him?? Oh well it felt right. She leaned forward to look at his face.

(Y/n) at that moment decided to wake up and open his eyes and come face to face with Tiamat and moved forward and both their lips touched. Both didn't move for over 15 seconds before finally backing apart unwillingly.

(Y/n): "Sorry." He said hoping she doesn't hit him. He had a large blush on his face as did Tiamat.

Tiamat: "It's fine. I was the one who was that close when you woke up." She said and both couldn't hide their blush if they saw the other.

They both managed to get ready anyway. It took a while longer then usual though.

(Y/n) went to school and managed to somehow get through all his classes while sitting being focused. Eventually he, Kiba and Issei were walking to the ORC when he and kiba suddenly spoke up in sync scaring issei.

"I'm ashamed to say I didn't sense it till now." Both said in shame their heads bowed down fist clenching. "Huh what do you mean?? Does this have to do with Rias and that hot made." When Issei said this (Y/b) was for some reason mad more then usual when he's a pervert and he punched Issei in the gut making his gasp and fall to his knees as (Y/n) said smiling ominously "Issei Hyoudou if you ever refer to her like anything pervert related I will make you into a female." His aura climbing slightly.

"Y-Y-Yes sir." Issei said as he stood up bowing and (Y/n) smirked in victory. They passed Sona on the way. "Hey, Sona can we meet up after this... thing happens??" (Y/n) asked Sona who nodded. A small blush on her face.

The three made it to the ORC and walked in and there was the maid Grayfia. Plus the rest of the peerage.

"Shall I inform them Ojou-sama??" Grayfia asked and Rias said "No. I'll do it, i'm eng-" she didn't get to finish as a orange magic circle formed and out came a prick of pricks and lord of third persons.

"It's been quite a while since Riser has graced the human world with his presence." The man known as Riser introduced.

"Who's the prick??" Issei asked Kiba but Grayfia heard. "Issei-sama this is Riser Phenex-Sama, high class devil and third son of the head of the phenex clan, also fiancé to the heiress of the Gremory clan." Issei asked a question that made everyone shocked how little common sense he lacked. "Why is he here then?"

"Issei think hard and short. What is Rias's last name??" (Y/n) said holding a metal fan a ominous aura around him daring him to be wrong. "G-g-Gremory." Issei stuttered as the aura and fan vanished.

"Good those few brain cells left have some use. Issei now shut up." (Y/n) ordered.

(I don't have the capacity to write so much of Riser so it's like cannon but
(Y/n) seeming to have random aura burst for some reason. Everyone learned to ignore it. Grayfia kept moving a single eye to every time it happened. The cause?? Riser being a pervert and he can't do anything as he is a high class devil.

"NO!! I won't marry you Riser." Rias finally screamed. "Rias this is so our race doesn't lose the high class devils. You would be willing to let your race die out??" Riser said frowning.

"No I am willing to marry." She said as Riser smiling again. "Then let us go check out the venue." Riser said trying to grab her hand only for Rias to slap I away.

"Rias. Riser won't let you ruin his reputation. He will burn your peerage down and take you by force if necessary!!" He said as his power increased weighing down on everyone but (Y/n) and Grayfia. Even Rias has issues not sweating and being affected by the pressure and heat. He had Rias by her arm.

At this moment Grayfia would step in and stop this from happening but Riser's risen hand was grabbed and crushed painfully by... (Y/n) and Riser started freezing over beside the area of where Rias's hand was held.

"Let. Her. Go. I'll destroy your McNuggets if you don't let go right now!!" He said glaring his aura flaring showing a picture of a dragon behind him.

 I'll destroy your McNuggets if you don't let go right now!!" He said glaring his aura flaring showing a picture of a dragon behind him

The dragon roared out very loud scaring riser as he paled. That dragon was fucking scary. The ice that held Riser glowed black as it slowly turned black.

"F-f-fine." Riser said as he let go of Rias as the ice shattered. Riser had only agreed as he could not even make the ice melt on any level. Not even a drop. "Good." (Y/n) said and the ice broke apart easily as he walked away but close enough to screw Riser over if needed to.

"Now!! By orders of my master there will be no fights or I will be forced to intervene." Grayfia said letting out her aura.

"If The Strongest queen says so Riser will be forced to obey." Riser said and (Y/n) just nodded. He had respect for this women. A strong person is a person he respects, will, power, determination and more.

"Both family's have agreed upon a unofficial rating game to decide this. You both have ten day to train before the match happens." Grayfia said as Riser seemed to smile smugly.

"Riser has a full set. Is this all your peerage Rias??" Riser said confidently. "So what if it is!?" She said rudely. "Riser has all 15 pieces and only your queen and him can even stand a chance and at best my rooks." He said smugly and snapped his fingers as his entire peerage of 15 arrived.

(Y/n) looked at them and noticed the blonde female looked similar to riser sorta in a female way and sniffed and seemed to be angry

"Issei angry!! Issei sad!!" Issei said in Third Person. "What is wrong with your pawn rias..." Rias sighed. "He wants a harem." Riser seemed to smirk.

He grabbed his purple haired queen and made out and groped her as she moaned into the kiss and action.

(Y/n) was covered in a black aura as he glared at Riser. "Leave before I'm forced to kill you pervert." (Y/n) said darkly. Riser quickly left saying something about winning easily not needing training.

"Everyone meet at Issei's house tomorrow morning at 7am. We're going on a training trip for 10 days." Rias ordered and they all nodded and left.

(A/n: I don't have much time as my time with wifi is limited where I'm at since it has this weird off and on annoyance with it so I get like 50 words per time so that's why this chapter is incredibly short compared to my other chapters. But I hope you enjoyed it. 😃 😟 😉 )