Chapter 11 - Laurenzilla's on a Rampage

Just because Matt and I aren't talking doesn't mean I can't dress cute. I decided to wear one of the dresses I bought this weekend from shopping with Alex. I had to look cute on camera anyways.

I decided to take my white Mercedes Benz today instead of my normal white colored Ferrari 458 Italia. What can I say, I'm a little spoiled.

"You look great Lauren," our camera director said as I entered the recording studio.

"Awe, thanks hun," I replied with a smile which quickly faded once Matt walked in.

"Lauren," he muttered.

"Matt."

"Alright everyone let's start filming. And one, two, we are live."

"Good morning Ocean View Seahawks, I'm Lauren Michaels, your morning news co-anchor. To my left is my good friend Matt Copeland. How was your weekend Matt?" I asked him with a small glare.

"It was okay," Matt shrugged.

We went on to the rest of our topics and just before we were supposed to end the show Matt stopped using the script. "Okay, so there's an apology I need to make."

My eyes widened. No don't do this Matt.

"Lauren," he started, "you have no idea how sorry I am. Please, please forgive me."

Grabbing the glass of water that I had under the table I threw the water on him and left the studio. "Jerk!"

.

.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked me, Aiden's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Yeah, whatevs," I replied with a small shrug.

"Are you sure? I mean he is my brother, I can just punch the douche if you want," Aiden added.

"I'm sure, thanks Aiden," I said a sly smile on my face.

"You're so sweet," Alex giggled and kissed him passionately.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Scott. He looked really jealous... I kind of feel bad for him, he really likes Alex, like really, really likes her.

.

.

"Ugh, heads up bitch alert," Alex warned me as I chewed on my lunch.

My head turned slightly to see which bitch it was. Oh, Bridget. She's hated me ever since eighth grade when I won class president instead of her. She's just jealous. In preschool, her, Matt, and I were the three amigos and then one day Matt and I just ditched her. That started the hate train.

"Um, Lauren, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked me her tray of food still in her hands.

"Uh, sure," I said confused. Is today like weirdo day? This morning in second hour, a girl asked for my autograph because I was her role model. I don't even think she was in that class. I don't think she even goes to Ocean View.

"So I've been meaning to talk to you about uh the science project we have to do. But first off, this is for rejecting Matt, bitch!" She exclaimed as she threw her tray of food on me.

Everyone's jaws were open, Bridget Jones just threw a tray of food all over me, Lauren freaking Michaels, the most popular girl in school.

"Oops," she said innocently when one of the teachers walked up.

"Ugh!" I squealed and stormed out of the cafeteria and to my car.

I was on a rampage. I ran towards my room once I reached my house and opened my desk drawers to find the thing I hadn't written in since maybe three months ago, my journal, or diary. I used to go to therapy due to stress and other things but I was told to write in a journal to release my feelings.

I wrote some things I wasn't proud of. But, it was all out of anger. I talked about everyone, even Alex. I had been pushed over the edge.

.

.