Chapter 23 - London's Schools Equal too far Away

As I was walking down the football field, many wolf whistles were coming from behind me. Ugh, boys are so immature. To try and make things better between Matt and me, I decided to start going to Matt's football practice.

Even though it was the end of October, I was wearing a Tara Jarmon white skirt, a grey spot print long sleeve sweater, mint green leather Saint Laurent Classic Tribute 105 heels, and a Rebecca Minkoff mini quilted affair shoulder bag. My hair was in casual curls and I had a nude crème based eye shadow on with a light pink lip gloss.

"Hey Lauren," a guy named Chris said and I turned around and said hello. "Do you know what this shirt is made of? Boyfriend material."

"Get lost Chris, I already have a boyfriend," I replied rolling my eyes then turned on my heels. "Are you okay?" I asked Matt who looked like he wanted to sock a guy.

"How many guys just hit on you?" He asked, his jaw clenching and I noticed his knuckles were turning white.

"It doesn't matter, Matt," I responded putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah it does. Guys are fucking hitting on my girlfriend! I have a right to know who it is," he said taking my hands off.

"Matt, calm down! I already told all of them off. Don't get fucking pissed about it!" I exclaimed crossing my arms in front of me.

"Well I'm already fucking pissed!"

"Well get your shit together! You're eating at my place tonight remember?" I questioned and stormed off to the bleachers.

.

.

"Hi Matt, it's good to see you," Miranda said pulling him into a hug.

"Hi. Hi Ellie," he said giving her a hug.

"Matt," my dad said in a somewhat rude manner.

Oh great, this dinner is going to be awesome.

.

.

"So Clarissa, have you decided on your major yet?" Miranda questioned. Yup, this is what we've ended up at. This was the most awkward time in my life.

"Uh yeah, I think I'm going to go with fashion design. I actually applied to CSM, RCA, and Parsons."

"What?" I exclaimed shocked. "Two of those are in London, Clarissa!"

"Duh."

"You want to move to London?" I asked. Why was I the only one who was freaked out about this?

"It's a great place to live, and they have the best fashion design schools there, Lauren," she said coldly.

"Whatever," I said and stood up from my chair and threw my napkin on the table.

"Excuse us," Matt said and I could just see my dad's angry eyes following him up the stairs.

.

.

"Did you know we live 5.4 miles away from each other?" Matt asked while he stroked my hair.

"No," I said laughing. "That seems like something a sadist would know."

"Well I am a sadist, is that a deal breaker?" He questioned chuckling.

"Shut up," I said shoving him lightly.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah."

It wasn't just a sweet kiss it ended up being us making out. I guess I don't like classy either.