Chapter Fourteen-Past

-Zayn’s POV-

                “Shit! I’m so sorry!” Someone had spilled a glass of wine on me. Harry and I were at a party for our close friend Ed. The party was being thrown at one of our friends’ house.

                “Harry. . . I’m going to go and change into something else, I’ll be back in a bit alright?”

                “Do you mind if I have just one drink?” Since we were still in America, Harry was underage by a year.

                “I don’t know Harry. . . “

                “Pweaseeeeeee?” He curled his lower lip into a pout.

                I shook my head slowly, unable to resist the way he talked and the way he looked when he pouted. “Fine. But just one drink! Now, I’ll meet you in the living room, let me go get changed.”

                “Alright,” with a quick kiss on my cheek Harry was off and heading towards the living room in search of a drink.

                I turned on my heals and headed towards the stairs. This was only an apartment but it seemed like a mansion. It was bigger than my house. It had two floors and on the second floor there were six bathrooms—each with a bathtub or shower and there approximately ten bedrooms from what I saw as I wondered around the upstairs in search of one of the bathrooms.        

                I stumbled into one of the bathrooms, once inside I locked the door behind and slide off my shirt and suit jacket. I pulled the carefully folded shirt that I brought with me from a bag and slipped it on. I tried my best to get the stain out of the shirt I was previously wearing but that seemed to only make it worse so I slipped the shirt into the bin near the sink, I hung the suit jacket on the back of the door for Ed to find later since he been the one to let me borrow it from him. Once I was all set I slipped out of the bathroom and down the hall in search of Harry.

                I came upon the living room and as promised I found Harry, in the middle of the room with Niall and Louis, they were all obviously drunk because they had been dancing and singing to Up All Night. I saw Liam sitting down on the sofa that was off to the side so I made my way over to him.

                “Hey Li! Hi El!” I said as I took the spot between him and Eleanor who was sat watching Louis. For some reason I seemed a bit excited to see them.

                “Hey Zayn,” Liam said with a light chuckle, “they’re all pretty drunk. They’ve been going like this for a bout twenty minutes now.”

                This was news to me, but it didn’t shock me the way that it should have. “How much has Harry had?” I asked, my voice dropping a bit.

                “About five. . .” Liam’s voice trailed off as Harry walked back over to me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him.

                “Dance with me, lover boy.” Harry said, the scent of alcohol still on his breath.

                Harry and I danced around the living room, occasionally we would accidentally step on each other’s feet. “Harry how much have you had to drink?” I whispered into his ear as the song came to an end.