Chapter Nineteen-Present.

The first thoughts that flooded into my mind as I regained consciousness was that Zayn wasn’t with me. As my eyes slowly flutter open I notice that I am in a hospital bed that is in a different room than Zayn’s. The bed is made but no sheets cover me, so I must not have been laying here very long. The lit up green numbers on the digital clock that is hung on the wall informs me that it is just a little past three AM. The sharp pain that had occupied my head just minutes before has subsided and now only a minor ache remains. I hear distant voices talking in a hushed whisper.

“He’s been through a lot” I can make out the familiar sound of Morgan saying.

The voices fade away as Morgan walks over to me, “How’s Zayn? Where is he?”

“He’s resting right now. But how are you?” She asks.

“I’m fine.” I say sharply. “I just need to know how Zayn is doing.” The pain in my head grows stronger, I press my fingers to my temples to help it. “I’m fine,” I reassure Morgan, who I realize has been watching me.

Morgan stares at me for a moment, taking in the words that I am saying. “You’re not going to be able to help Zayn right now, Harry. When you fell you hit your head and you have a minor concussion. You’ve been under a lot of stress lately, you haven’t had much to eat or much sleep lately.” Morgan pauses, a sympathetic look taking over her face but it is quickly replaced with a wide grin, “You’re friends have a surprise waiting for you in the waiting room. Why don’t you go check it out?”

Nodding my head in agreement to Morgan’s words I stand up from the bed with her help. She helps me out of the room and down the hallway.

“I can take it from here, thank you, Morgan.” I give her a small smile before she turns to go back to work. I make my way out into the waiting room where I find Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum all eagerly huddled together. The only one missing from the group was Liam.

“Harry!” Louis exclaims as he throws his arms around me. “We heard what happened. Are you okay, mate?”

“I’m fine, Lou . . .Morgan said you guys had a surprise for me. What is it?” I asked, my eyebrows furrowing together as I glance around the waiting room. 

____________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! It's pretty short! I'm sorry! I'll update soon! Bing things are about to happen!!! 

Plese go check out my new story Close As Strangers. It's an Ashton Irwin fanfic but One Direction will also be in it.