Chapter 1

Sunflower closed her book. She gazed out of her window; she was arriving at Pigeon Ocean soon. She had taken the train for the ride was over 700km.
She leaned on the window, feeling the coldness on her cheek. This was her fresh life until she graduated from her new school or maybe she'll go home in a year.
She didn't travel as much, but she enjoyed the new adventures that came her way.
Sunflower placed her fingers on her lips as she gazed outside the window, the view was beautiful. The ocean spread across, she couldn't see the end.
The soft sand made her want to run on it and never worry about anything. When she was young, she and father would always play in the sand.
Since he left Sunflower didn't really have a reason to return to the shore. It only felt right when she was with the person she loved the most.
Her father had left her not too long ago. She still remembered his warmth and hugs, how he'd always tuck her in when she slept.
She missed the old times, but she had to move on and go straight forward. Didn't she? She can't just let go of the past that easily. The memories will always burn and still be there like her next nightmare. She had to make the best of it.
She felt the train slow down. She was here now. She didn't intend on having any friends. They just slow you down. Don't they?
Sunflower got up from her seat, she grabbed her greenery book and soon looked up. She tiptoed and grabbed her luggage from above.
She turned her head and spotted the train door opening slowly. Sunflower made her way to the door. Carrying her luggage.

Thanks for riding on the train.
The voice rang in her ears. Did people get paid for each train ride? She was curious about these things.
Sunflower walked out of the train. Her blue braid flopped to the side of her shoulder. She narrowed her eyes to the exit.
She slowly made her way to the exit, hoping not to glaze or bump into anyone. Being in crowds like this would always lead to bumping into someone.
Sunflower felt a gaze. She was being watched, on her first day here? Sunflower turned her head and spotted a girl with light brown hair.
The girl's eyes were shining as her black headphones slipped off of her head. Sunflower narrowed her eyes away. What's up with her? Nobody ever looked at me that way before.
Except for the boys it my old town.
Sunflower walked up the steps, holding her luggage firmly. If I fall, or somehow get mugged, It would be complete karma.
Sunflower grabbed a slip of paper from her pocket. She looked at the paper and tilted her head.

Cafè Greenery.

Where was she gonna find that. Sunflower looked around at the town, she could hear the train leaving, it lets out a sputter of smoky mist and zoomed off.
The ocean caught her eye. It was beautiful. Like she said, it spread across as far as the man's eye can see.
The sun's reflection made the ocean a beautiful sight to every eye it catches, the sand looked soft and pretty. The ocean was calling out to her, she could feel it.
She started to walk. She looked at the docks and felt a surge of happiness wash over her. This is where she belonged. At an ocean.
An Ocean would be mysterious if it had the personality of a human. You'd always wonder what an Ocean would be thinking, it may have a spirit, but it hasn't built It's own personality. 
If an Ocean can control itself, what would it do? Would It punish those around it? Would it be sweet and caring? 
How deep would it feel if someone had drowned in it? These questions have no known answers, just yet, but nobody knows what anyone is truly thinking. 
A broken mind of empty thoughts floating in a sea of old desires and wishes.
She then remembered she had to find Café Greenery, taking one glance at the Ocean she turned around and walked forward.
"Greetings, young lady, I haven't seen you here before." Sunflower turned to the side, an old lady smiled.
"Yes. I just arrived here from another town." Sunflower answered. "Oh, I see. Are you lost? Do you need help finding your way around?" The old lady looked at her curiously.
"I'm actually supposed to stay at a place called Café Greenery. Do you know where that is?" Sunflower tilted her head.
"Of course I do, dear. Just follow me." The old lady started to walk on the sidewalk. Sunflower followed her.
"What's your name, dear?" The old woman hummed. "My name is Sunflower." She'd state before looking at the buildings.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady. Are you staying at Café Greenery?" The old woman asked.
"Yeah. I'm staying there cause it's closer to my school." Sunflower answered as she grabbed a paper from her backpack pocket.
She handed it to the old lady. "This is the all-girls school right behind the bakery. It's apparently the only school in Pigeon Ocean. Our town is sort of poor, so we don't have much."
"Is that why I barely see any men?" Sunflower took the time to look around. There were mostly women. She spotted a man and a little boy sitting down at a picnic table, but those were the only men in her sight.
"Indeed. There used to be a school where everyone was welcome, apparently our law changed ever since we got the new mayor. It's best if you switch your sexuality unless you already have a cherished man." The old woman let out a laugh.
"Eh? What do you mean by changing your sexuality?" Sunflower looked at her curiously. "Oh, it doesn't matter." The old woman smiled.
Sunflower appreciated her smile. It made her feel welcome. Sunflower looked up and spotted a rusty old sign.