Chapter 46

Sunflower looked at Gabby with a concerning gaze. What was the girl on about? Gabby stood on her knees, looking into the box.
"If you don't know what I'm talking about, It's where you try on different clothes." Gabby smiled as she looked up to Sunflower.
"That could be fun." Sunflower put her hand on her chin, trying to think of a possible outcome.
"I'm out, I don't want to play dress up and wear cute clothes." Erlen scoffed and sat back in the chair with a disgusted look.
"Man, you stink." Elisa says as she continues to scroll through her phone, not paying attention to anything around her.
They both could be arrogant at some times, but I don't really mind. It's who they are, I couldn't care less.
"There' are a couple of jackets in here that might look good on her." Kate points out as she moves the clothes to the side.
"Don't tempt me, nothing will change my mind." Erlen crossed her arms and leaned back on the chair, crossing her legs as well.
"Does Erlen like jackets?" Sunflower asked Gabby and Kate."Well yes, she does. All her clothes are mostly just jackets and sweaters, she likes to be on the cool side." Kate explained.
"Let's all dress up like how Erlen would, it shouldn't be that hard." Sunflower suggested.
"Wait a minute- Let's not do that. It's just a simple style, nothing else." Erlen shook her head.
"We're the ones dressing up, not you. Unless you changed your mind." Gabby gave Erlen a smug smirk as she turned her head.
"E-Eh... well.. Y'know.. I guess, I wanna do it." Erlen muttered, looking away.
"Good girl." Lavender went on over to Erlen, she patted her head.
.
"There. Now you look like a badass." Kate smiled with her hands on her hips as she looked at Sunflower.
Sunflower had a black leather jacket, she had a white shirt with the words 'happy joy' Her hair tied back into a ponytail with ripped jeans.
"What's a badass?" Sunflower looked at Kate with a questioning gaze.
"Someone who does epic things." Kate pointed out.
"Put a cap on her head, It'll make her look better." Erlen watched from the corner, eyeing the girls.
"I actually like this look, you look refreshed." Louise smiled as she put a cap on Sunflower.
"You think so?" Sunflower looked at the jacket.
"Let's do a photoshoot." Lavender whipped out her phone, stars appeared in her eyes.
Sunflower nodded, she did one of these before..
"Okay, so get on your knees." Lavender adjusted her phone as she was across from Sunflower.
Sunflower got on her knees. "Okay, now get on all four-."
Elisa and Jesse slapped Lavender's head.
Sunflower was taken by surprise, she didn't do anything wrong so why did they hit her?
"Ow! I wasn't going to do anything illegal, I swear." Lavender held onto her head, her eyes watering up as she looked at them. "WE told you to stop acting like a pervert towards her." Jesse says as she glared down at Lavender. "It's not like she's married yet." Lavender looked to the side with a smug face.
"Wait, isn't a pervert someone who stares at you for a long time?" Sunflower was confused, at least that is what she was told.
"No sweetie, that isn't a pervert. None of us are except for Jesse and Lavender." Louise pointed out.
"No- what? What did I do to become a pervert?" Jesse had a reddened face, clearly confused.
"Don't you remember? When we were in Grade Nine, we went to a beach." Lavender looked at Jesse with a smirk.
"You were with two girls and we found you three in the water w-." Jesse immediately covered Kate's mouth.
"I told you guys that was an accident! Why can't you believe me? It's been like two years." Jesse stared into Kate's soul, her eyes were desperate.
"What we saw was different, don't try to get yourself out of it." Aqua put her hand on Jesse's shoulder.
Sunflower stared at them with lifeless eyes. These assumptions, questions and thoughts are all wacky. For the most part, what the bloody hell even happened that day?
Sunflower shook out of her state before remembering.
"Oh- I forgot." Sunflower realized she forgot about the gifts she got all of them.
"When me and Lavender went to that city place, I got gifts for everyone. I nearly forgot." Sunflower went on over to her closet.
"What does she mean 'gifts'?" Kate questioned, clearly confused.
"She said when she forgave you girl she'd give you those gifts as an apology for being selfish." Lavender explained with a smile on her face.
"I also helped choose a few." Lavender smiled smugly.
"God help us." Erlen clapped her hands together before going to the window, she began to pray.
Sunflower brought her suitcase out of the closet before opening it. She took out the bags.
"Jesse probably got a kiss as a gift." Kate whispers to Gabby, Gabby smiled and giggled.
"So, since this was my first time getting gifts I didn't know what to get." Sunflower explained as she started to rummage in the bags.
"This one is for Gabby, well actually- this whole bag." Sunflower handed her the bags.
"Thank you Sunflower." Gabby smiled as she grabbed the bag.
Sunflower handed one of the bags to Elisa, she handed the next one to Aqua.
"Oh, I forgot I got an extra one." Sunflower was surprised, she grabbed another phone box from the bag. "Who wants this?" Sunflower asked the girls.
"W-Wha?" Kate was confused.
"Giving someone a new phone like this is such a big deal." Elisa had a surprised look on her face.
"I could give it to Skye, though she'd have to have a lot of learning to do before she can properly use one." Sunflower explained putting the phone to the side.
"It isn't that hard, you learned fast." Erlen pointed out, looking at Sunflower.
"Yeah, you got that right. I just doubt Skye for several reasons." Sunflower explained.
She handed Kate and Louise a bag. "Lavender told me to get those things for you two, I don't know what they're for but she said they will be useful." Sunflower says. Kate and Louise looked at each other before looking in the bag.
Kate's face became red, Louise pushed the bag to the side, backing away.
"Lavender what the heck?! We don't need these!" Kate raised her voice nervously.
"I agree with Kate-." Louise covered her face, her voice muffled from the palms of her hands.
"You never know, but at least you don't have to be embarrassed getting them in the future." Lavender had a smirk on her face as she looked to the side.