Chapter 33

Sunflower sat at one table. She was loitering for Lavender to get here. She had noticed more people were outside and hanging out. 
The only thing that caught her attention was a girl with red and white spiky hair playing guitar. 
The guitar was calming, for it was acoustic. 
She had noticed the girl was almost everywhere, playing that lovely guitar of hers. 
That was admirable for someone who dedicates their life to music. 
Sunflower looked around. 
"Sunflower! I'm sorry for taking so long." She looked the other way to see Lavender running towards her. 
Sunflower? It's so odd for Lavender to say my name like that. 
"The friend we're meeting will arrive soon, we have to wait at the train station. Okay?" Lavender smiled. 
"All right, shall we head over there now?" Sunflower questioned. 
"Let's go." Lavender nodded and walked forward, Sunflower walked beside the girl.
They were both quiet for a little while. Sunflower noticed the lighting in the sky differed from usual. 
She never really hung out so early in the morning. The sky was still an early orange. She now realized people mostly hangout around six or seven. 
What's the point of hanging around this early in the morning? 
"Now that you think about this, it kinda feels like a date, doesn't it?" Lavender smiled and looked at Sunflower.
"A date, huh?" Sunflower blinked. 
"It isn't obviously, but it's okay for a lover girl like me to think like that once in a while, right? I mean, it's not like I'll ever get to be with you." Lavender smiled. 
"You're okay with that?" Sunflower looked at Lavender, confused. 
"Yep! Plus to, I wouldn't want to ruin your chance with Jesse is all." Lavender winked. 
Sunflower looked away, her face reddened. 
"Told you, it shows all over. You don't react to anything else but Jesse's name." Lavender smiled cheekily. 
"That's a lie." Sunflower gave her a disdainful stare. 
"Kya! Your going to make me love you more! Stop giving me the cold shoulder, you're so cute and just — eeee!" Lavender nuzzled her cheek. 
"Shouldn't we just go wait for your friend?" Sunflower questioned as she gave Lavender a pouted face. 
"Actually, I'm already here." A voice was heard behind Lavender. 
The two girls looked back. There was a girl with long warm brown hair, she had cyan eyes with a leather jacket and black ripped jeans. 
Her bangs were cut straight at the tips. 
"Ah- I see. When did you get here exactly?" Lavender questioned, looking the girl in the eye. 
"Like, seven minutes ago. Are you going to introduce me to your so-called 'friend'?" Amanda questioned, looking impatient. 
"Her name is Sunflower, Sunflower this is Amanda." Lavender introduced the two girls. 
"Hello." Sunflower waved. 
"Is this the only friend you have? Or do you have more?" Amanda looked around. 
"Actually, I have a few more, but they couldn't make it." Lavender pointed out. 
"Why not take me to your home? I'd like to settle in." Amanda started walking. 
"Er- right." Lavender had an irritated look. 
"Wait, settle in? Is Amanda staying at your place?" Sunflower looked at Lavender. "Kinda, she's staying for three days." Lavender smiled. 
"I see." Sunflower looked at Amanda. 
Amanda had an amazing posture, she looked girly and beautiful. Lavender looked pretty and girly too. She could tell how the two girls were friends.
They seemed alike, though Amanda had a hostile aura. 
There was silence among the three girls, Sunflower didn't know how to start a conversation.
She did, but she was with someone new. "After I drop off my stuff, I want us to go to New Collums City. We haven't seen each other for three years, so I want to hang out." Amanda explained. 
"Isn't that too soon?" Lavender questioned. 
"Nothing is too soon, plus I want to get to know this girl before I leave." Amanda slowed her pace and put her hand on Sunflower's shoulder.
"That's great, but Sunflower didn't go to New Collums city before." Lavender pointed out. 
"You didn't go there before?" Amanda looked at Sunflower with a shocked face. 
"No, I am not sure what that place is for, I do not understand." Sunflower explained. 
"We have to go. I'll show you how perfect New Collums City is. I want us to go to a spa and get our hair done. Like gosh, we can be sisters." Amanda had a smile full of eagerness. 
"Of course, but I have a few quest-." Lavender covered Sunflower's mouth before she could finish the sentence. 
"Yeah- but do you have the money?" Lavender asked Amanda, looking at the girl. 
"You're still such a worrywart where did the other Lavender go?" She demanded an answer, tapping her foot. 
Lavender's mouth was kept shut. It looks like they both had problems with each other. I'm in the middle of it, aren't I?
"Well, if you have nothing to say just lead me to your apartment." Amanda swished her hair to the side and waited for Lavender to walk ahead of her, Lavender let out a quiet sigh and walked forward.
I have never seen Lavender look so.. hostile. She has this look, but I can't exactly read it. Is she tired? Is she mad? 
The two girls both had an unfriendly, nasty aura. Why is it they're both so.. bitter towards each other?
The three girls walked to the apartment, Lavender tried to stir up a conversation between the three of them, but nothing could swish away the awkwardness in the atmosphere. 
Amanda was enjoying herself. She often made minor squeal noises and 'ooo' noises to the landscape and buildings. 
She made a few comments and remarks that were friendly to the town. 
Once they walked to the apartments, Amanda put her luggage in the living room. 
Sunflower looked around the apartment. It differed from last time. It had smelt different. Sunflower walked to the hallway and knocked on Erlen's door. 
"Oh, Cher- Sunflower, they're sleeping right now so we have to be extra quiet, okay?" Lavender put her finger on her mouth, intimidating the 'shooshing' position. 
Sunflower nodded. Why is it you're so desperate not to get caught? 
"You have roommates? Don't tell me it's a boy." Amanda had shining eyes as she craned her head to the side facing Lavender.
"Eh- no, my roommates are both girls. If you remember Elisa and Erlen.. they're my roommates." Lavender would say with hesitation. 
"Oh my gosh, your friends with those losers? That's lame as hell, I've been gone for not even three years and here you are making friends with those pains in the asses?" Amanda scoffed as she looked around the house. 
"That explains the piano rewards and video games. The Lavender I know wouldn't have that much of a personality, I should've guessed you were still chasing after 'friends'" Amanda grinned. 
"Well, I'm sorry.. just don't say mean things about them okay?" Lavender eyed her with hostile eyes.
Losers? Why is Amanda saying these awful things about Lavender and them? 
"Whatever, let's just go. I want to show Sunflower how a real teenaged girl should really act. How Old Are You?" Amanda looked at Sunflower, questioning her. 
"I am sixteen.. I think?" Sunflower was confused. Am I sixteen? Did my birthday go by without me knowing? We didn't celebrate birthdays back at the mansion, so how old am I?
I have a feeling I'm seventeen. This year I'm turning eighteen, aren't I?
"Me too starfly, we're the same age." Amanda winked. 
"That's cool." Sunflower stated. I can't really sit back and let Amanda criticize my friends like that, though at the same time I'm kinda curious about both Lavender and Amanda. 
"Do you need to get anything at your house?" Amanda questioned Sunflower. 
Sunflower thought for a few seconds. She would have to wear something else. 
"You have such a poker face, don't you smile?" Amanda questioned again. 
Sunflower put both of her hands on her cheeks. She made herself smile. 
She removed her hands and thumbs up. 
"Let's go to your house, I'm sure you need some stuff there." Amanda pointed out. 
Sunflower nodded and looked at Lavender. "Should we go?" She asked Lavender. 
"Eh.. yeah, but we must be quiet, all right?" Lavender was shifting to the side. She looked uncomfortable. 
"Yeah, quiet. Where do you live Sunflower?" Amanda asked her. "I live somewhere called café Greenery, it's not that far from here." Sunflower pointed out.
"café Greenery sound familiar.." Amanda had a suspicious look on her face. 
"I'm surprised you heard of it, café Greenery almost has no costumers lately." Sunflower blinked. 
"I want to see how your 'café Greenery' looks, I'm sure it looks nice." Amanda had a smile appear on her face.

"You literally live in a café?" Amanda had a face full of disappointment. "Yeah, I do." Sunflower pointed out. 
"Maybe we should wait out here- since you don't like café's." Lavender sweats as she tells Amanda. 
"I guess so, I don't like the smell of coffee." Amanda scoffed. 
"I'll be right out." Sunflower says as she opens the door and walks into the café. She walked towards the staircase, walking up. 
She suspected Gabby and Kate were asleep. They weren't the ones to wake up early like this. Sunflower walked to her room. She looked around. 
What's a city like? What would I have to bring? 
She heard a city was big and had many people. Would she have to dress nicely? 
Sunflower walked to the desk. She opened the drawer and grabbed her currency. 
She felt a little of anxiety in her chest. Deciding to shrug it off, she closed the door and walked out of her room. 
Sunflower stopped midway, before realizing something. She had to write a note to tell Kate and Gabby she would hang out with Lavender and Amanda. 

She walked outside. "I'm ready." She says as she goes beside Lavender. "New Collums City is the best, you can find everything there. Like a new phone or you can get face masks." Amanda explained as she walked. 
Sunflower and Lavender followed her. "What's a face mask?" Sunflower asked Amanda. "It makes your skin all smooth, or it depends which one your using." She pointed out.
"Do you use makeup?" Amanda asked the girl. 
"I don't know what that is." Sunflower shook her head. 
"Wow, how far in the country did you live?" it shocked Amanda. "She.. lived in Rocky Lagoon." Lavender pointed out. 
"I lived in a mansion too." Sunflower says. Amanda gave her the 'What the hell' look as she turned her head. 
"Your rich?" Amanda had an excited grin plaster on her face. "Well, yes, but-" Sunflower was cut off as Amanda had big sparkling puppy eyes. 
Lavender had a smug look on her face as she looked at the two girls. 
.
It was different. Everything was different. There was more people than Pigeon Ocean and Rocky Lagoon. 
The ride to New Collums City wasn't that long, but Sunflower didn't bother to check how long it took to get here. 
Sunflower was amazed. Her eyes shined as she looked around. Sunflower clung onto Lavender. "Look at the buildings! Look how many people there is!" Sunflower beamed as she looked at Lavender. 
"Glad you're having fun." Lavender put a hand on her head. 
"Where should we go first?" Amanda asked the two girls. "We have all day to ourselves- wait, actually.. let's let Sunflower choose where to go. She hasn't been here before, so let's see where she chooses." Amanda suggested. 
Lavender had a look of surprise as Sunflower looked around. She had to think. Where would she go? She had the money to do it, but where? 
Kate and them always complain about me not having a phone, so should I ask to get one? 
"Uhm, if it's not too bad.." Sunflower murmured as she looked around, playing with her hair. "Can we go look for a phone?" Sunflower asked the two girls. 
"Let's go." Amanda shrugged and walked forward. Lavender and Sunflower followed her. 
Sunflower noticed everyone looked different, a few people had bags they carried with their arms. 
They had jewels on their ears. A few people had these 'dark' looks. Everyone differed from the people at Pigeon Ocean. "After this, where do you want to go?" Lavender asked Sunflower. 
"Earlier Amanda mentioned getting your hair done and going to a spa, I want to try that out to see how fun it might be." Sunflower explained. 
"And after those we could get breakfast." Lavender smiled. "Later on we should all go to Build A Bear, I've always wanted to do that with friends." Amanda suggested. 
Sunflower noticed there were more crowds coming by a second. She tugged onto Lavender's sleeve and walked beside her. 
She wouldn't want to get swept away. "Look, we're here." Amanda says as she opens the door. Sunflower and Lavender followed her into the store. 
Sunflower noticed all the devices, there were different sizes. "Look around, try to find one that would suit you." Amanda explained. 
Sunflower immediately went around. She looked at the choices. "These are all samples, you can press this button to turn it on." Lavender pressed a button above the phone. 
Sunflower's eyes shined. She tapped on the screen. It was the future! She swiped around. "I want this one." Sunflower smiled as she looked at the two girls. 
"Aww." Lavender smiled and had blush on her face. 
"Kate and Gabby will be happy and won't complain about me not having one." Sunflower had a smile on her face. She looked at the price. 
Such an insignificant price.
Amanda had a weird look appear on her face. "Wait, did you just say Kate?" Amanda looked at Sunflower. 
Lavender had a scared look appear on her face. Her eyes widened.
"Yeah, Kate is one of my friends." Sunflower explained as she looked at Amanda. Amanda had an irritated look. 
"Is she tall and has brown hair?" Amanda questioned. 
"Yeah, she's tall and has brown hair." Sunflower was confused. Were Amanda and Kate friends? 
"Er- She's talking about a different Kate." Lavender says as she informs Amanda. 
"Oh, thank god. I thought you were talking about that bitch." Amanda smiled and giggled. 
What's a bitch?

They bought the phone. Sunflower held the bag, she was hyped for what would happen next. 
"A spa has a hot bath, and it's just so relaxing, you will love it." Amanda explained. 
"I never had a bath in a long time, so it'll be fun." Sunflower thought for a little while. 
"Which one are we going to? The public bath or the private one?" Lavender asked Amanda. 
"We're going to the private one, it's closer. Besides, a public bath has perverts all around the place. I don't want people to stare at me when I'm trying to wash myself." Amanda scoffed. 
"Er- yeah." Lavender had a smug look. 
The three of us are going to take a bath together? I don't really mind, back at the mansion me and Nala always had baths together. 
It was always me, Nala and Skye taking baths together. Lottie joined us a few times, but that was it. 
If we're going to have a bath, it must be like the baths back at the mansion. 
"This is so exciting, I never had a friend with an enormous chest like yours. You must have all the guys." Amanda looked back at Sunflower and gave her a smile. 
"You mean these things?" Sunflower pointed at her chest. "Yep, I'm kinda jealous." Amanda had a cheeky smile. 
"These attract people?" Sunflower asked. 
Lavender looked away, a blush on her face. 
"Yeah, many people must fall for you. You're pretty and have a sexy figure." Amanda explained. "I wouldn't be surprised if you had a boyfriend." Amanda says. 
"No, I don't. Is that the trend these days?" Sunflower questioned. 
"Girl, learn how to express yourself. You're a woman, so you have to make yourself look like a woman." Amanda had a grin appear on her face. 
Sunflower frowned, why do I feel like today will be tiring? 

They did everything today; they went to the spa; they ate breakfast; they went shopping all day; they took photos in a thing called a photo booth; they got ice cream; they did their hair.. it goes on. 
It was finally sunset, and they were on their way home. Sunflower was tired, she could hardly keep her eyes open, Amanda was already sleeping and leaning on her shoulder. 
They had a lot of bags with the things they got. Sunflower got presents for everyone back at home, she got a lot of things for everyone. 
"Tired?" Lavender poked her cheek. 
"Mmm." Sunflower closed her eyes and leaned on Lavender's shoulder. 
"Y'know, today was fun. I saw a few sides of you I've never seen before. You were so cute and adorable today, it makes me want to love you more." Lavender smiled and leaned on her head. 
"Let's do this again another time, but next time it'll be the two of us. Or maybe you could invite everyone else. Also, sorry if it was weird that I didn't call you Cherry Pie all day. It was because I didn't want Amanda thinking anything weird." Lavender closed her eyes. 
Sunflower dosed off before she felt a small peck on her forehead. She decided not to think about it. 
Today.. was fun...