Chapter 42

Sunflower sat down. Jesse and Gabby sat beside the girl. They were on the train to Rocky Lagoon, they've all decided to go. 
"Going back kinda gives me anxiety, it's been so long. I've also been having these nostalgic dreams that make me even more nervous." Sunflower frowned. 
"I wonder what your room is like?" Lavender put her finger on her chin, she was clearly thinking hard. 
"It's just your casual room, nothing really special about it." Sunflower smiled. 
"Louise why so gloomy?" Kate asked the girl, quite curious. 
"I think you already know. The anxiety of going there makes my heart beat so much." Louise frowned and looked at the ground. 
"Well, it's alright. Things are going to be okay, if things go wrong I can handle it." Sunflower pointed out and smiled. 
"Cherry Pie, I forgot to tell you that dreams could represent your desires and wishes, like conflicts or childhood memories you really treasured." Lavender pointed out. 
Sunflower crossed her arms and looked at the ground with a troubled face, faint blush developed on her cheeks. 
"I-I don't think dreams represent desires of any sort." Sunflower cleared her throat. "It must've been something juicy, did you dream about Jesse? Wait- don't tell me, you dreamed of me and you starting a beautiful domestic life together. Where we both have two kids and a small house out in the country, far away from this place." Lavender had hearts in her eyes as her imagination ran wild. 
"Erm- no, not really? That actually does sound nice though." Sunflower scratched her chin with a nervous look on her face. 
"Keep it down with your weird desires, Gabby is sleeping." Erlen tried to shush the girls, the fragile pink haired girl was leaning on Erlen's shoulder. 
"Ah, pretty nice." Kate did a thumbs up before casually grabbing Louise by the waist, bringing her closer. 
"Come on, don't be shy. You can sleep on the way there if you want." Kate smiled as she looked at Louise. 
Louise had a red face, she slowly tensed up and leaned on Kate's shoulder. "We're always together, and this makes you nervous?" Kate chuckled and teased the girl.
"Being with you all the time makes me nervous too, it can't go away.." Louise muttered, looking to the side with faint blush on her face. 
Kate gave her a unreadable look before looking at the ground. "Huh, I see." 
Sunflower glanced at Louise, the girl had a pale face all day. Her expressions were cold and emotionless, what could be wrong with the girl?
Sunflower understood that Louise had anxiety, she was nervous of going to the mansion.
I don't know what'll all happen, I just don't want the girl to feel.. Discomfort, or sad. I don't wanna ruin anything for any of them. They're all precious to me, they all hold a place in my heart.
Jesse holds a bigger place in my heart, there is something so special about her that motivates me. Its captivating, just to see her standing across or next me.
The way her eyes shine in the morning sunlight, her contagious smiles of happiness, her scruffy brown hair, how she's so nice and supportive.. Her dazzling and pretty gaze, it's entrancingly addictive. Everything about her, is what I love. I love Jesse, I really believe I do. What else would cause my heart to pound so hard whenever I'm around her? What makes my butterflies flutter whenever I see her? Why do I sweat and become nervous when her gaze is just on me? Its love. That's something I've come to understand, I'm in love with Jesse.
I have no regrets, I don't regret falling in love with her. Its just that.. I've fallen for her, so what will happen now?
.
"So, i'm actually back huh?" Sunflower walked off the train, looking around. It was somewhat nostalgic, the air and it's appearance were the same. 
The town looked dead, it was quiet despite the trains loud huffs. "It looks so pretty here." Kate looked around, using her hand to block the sunlight from her eyes. 
"It really is." Sunflower smiled as she walked forward. 
"Cherry Pie! Your hometown is so pretty, I love you so much! Marry me and let's have eighty-six kids together-- is what Lavender would say, or what she is gonna say." Elisa says as she walks off the train with her phone on her left hand. Her face had a hint of jealousy. 
"Noo, that's not me." Lavender frowned and had watery eyes. 
"That's a good impression. She would also be like- Oh, Cherry Pie! I love you so much, let me kiss you!" Erlen copied the girl. Putting her hands on her cheeks, her eyes shining with blush. 
"This is kinda embarrassing." Sunflower scratched her chin, looking to the side with a smug look.
Gabby was rubbing her eyes, the girl was clearly still tired. 
"Sunflower, when we get there.. can we take a little nap? I was up late last night and i'm pretty tired." Gabby asked the girl, as she stretched her arms. 
"Hmm, yeah. We could get settled first and after that maybe we could get ready? I'm not too sure." Sunflower was confused. 
"We should get going soon." Aqua looked at the sky. "It looks like it's going to rain in a little bit." 
"The sunlight was here not too long ago, gosh darn it." Kate frowned. 
"I'll show you around as we walk to the mansion." Sunflower says as she walked forward. 
"Will you be okay?" Louise went beside Sunflower, asking the girl with a worried face. 
"Hmm, maybe. It doesn't affect me as much now." Sunflower says to the girl, as she turned her head to look at her. 
"Even if it does, I'll be sure to tell you girls." Sunflower tells the girl with a smile on her face. 
"Actually.. uhm.." Louise looked to the side with a uncertain look on her face. 
She put her hand beside her mouth. "I have to tell you something later, It's kind of important." Louise tells the girl her facial expression shown that what she had to say was clearly urgent. 
"Huh, alright." Sunflower had a curious look. 
I wonder what Louise has to say? 
 .
"After all the walking, we've arrived!" Kate had a look of happiness as she looked at the mansion. 
"It certainly is big." Gabby looked up, admiring the big building. 
Elisa had a face full of jealousy and shock. "W-Wha- Wh-." Elisa was in shock. 
"It looks nice." Erlen thumbs up as she looked at the building. 
"All we have to do is knock." Sunflower walked forward, she knocked on the door. She stood there, waiting. 
They all stood quietly, waiting for someone to answer. 
"If they don't answer, I will resort to climbing through my window and breaking in." Sunflower muttered. 
"Sounds like a great plan." Erlen stretched her arms, clearly getting ready. The door knob turned. 
"Oh, never mind." Erlen slumped back. 
"Привет!" A girl opened the door doors, she had light gray hair extending into a long ponytail. Her bangs were curly, they reached to her eyes.
"Ah- wrong house." Sunflower had sweat going down her face.
"Нет нет- You're at right place, you name is Sunflower Havenster right?" The girl asked with a smile on her face. 
"Mmhm, that's me." Sunflower tilted her head in a confused manner. 
"Большой! Sorry, I've been studying english for a long time but I'm still not very good. My name is Belle Gladiolus. I am half russian." Belle introduced herself. the girl had a white shirt dress with a ribbon tied around her waist, she had a purple bellflower on the ribbon. 
The shirt dress extended to her knees, the girl looked very pretty. 
"I am here to greet you, your mother sent me to be accompany of you until the партия starts." Belle smiled and put her hands behind her back. 
"I never met anyone who spoke a different language before." Jesse was excited. 
Belle moved to the side to welcome them into the mansion. 
Once Sunflower walked in she felt a cold hard stare on her. "Eh..." Sunflower gulped as she looked up. 
She saw her Mother, walking down the nearby steps with a cold hardened stare. 
"Ah.. uhm.." Sunflower looked to the side, not knowing what to say. 
"Who's that lady with the thick eyebrows?" Kate nudged Sunflower, asking the girl. 
"That's my Mother." Sunflower stated as she looked at Kate. 
"Ah, whoops." Kate backed away, sweating fiercely. Kate seemed scared of the answer she got, was she afraid of moms?