Chapter 19

Jesse let out several angry noises, muttering to herself. She came across a silver pillar in a compact room.
She looked around, confused. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Jesse kicked the pillar.
She pulled on the pillar. She looked at the ground, grabbing a pebble.
She threw the pebble inside a hole at the top of the pillar. The pillar moved, spooking Jesse.
The pillar moved to the side, revealing a sign and a paper.
"In this maze, whoever you find is your eternal partner until the very end." Jesse read the paper.
Partner? Whoever I find I got to marry? Wait- is this serious? Jesse had a sweat drop go down her face.
She didn't want this. She didn't want to marry one of her friends.
She frowned before sighing. The sign said 'Maze Of Fate.' She gulped before walking inside.
The walls were shadowy black and pointy from the poorly made cement.
The ground was polished cement while the maze had wooden torches on the wall.
"Don't be scared. Don't be scared." Jesse trembled as she walked along the creepy aisle. She could hear soft crying. 
Jesse gulped nervously, she approached the crying as it got louder. Jesse reached the corner, the crying was familiar. 
No way...
Jesse immediately turned her head. It was Gabby. She was holding onto her knees, her back against the wall. 
She turned her head, her eyes were red. Tears went down eyes. "Thank goodness!" Gabby got up, hugging Jesse. 
Eh? This forward? 
"I don't want Jesse as a wife!" Gabby cried into Jesse's chest. "Was that supposed to be an insult?" Jesse was irritated.
"We better get moving." Gabby wiped her tears as she let go of Jesse's waist. Jesse was clearly shocked. 
"Y-Yeah." Jesse slowly walked ahead. Gabby and Jesse walked along the dark hallway, the two of them were both awkward. 
Low growling was heard from the darkness ahead. Gabby got startled and went behind Jesse. Jesse was scared herself, but she didn't wanna show weakness. 
The growling got closer and closer...
.
Erlen ran into the maze, what was she gonna do? Whoever her partner was, they better be good at solving puzzles. 
I just hope Gabby is alright. Erlen kept running until she bumped into someone. "Ow!" They both fell from the impact. 
Erlen immediately looked up. "Louise, thank god it's you."  Erlen was pleased it was her, Louise was a smart girl, she'd know what to do.
Louise was trembling on the spot. "I was getting chased by something and then I bumped into you!" Louise batted at the ground. 
"You were getting chased?" Erlen looked behind Louise with a cautious gaze. She could hear clanking alongside the walls. 
Louise curled into a ball beside her, Erlen put her arm in front of Louise to defend the poor girl. The clanking noise got closer until it was revealed to be Lottie. 
She had a crazed bloodthirsty look in her eyes, she had a sledgehammer in her hands. "I found you!" Lottie yelled before smashing the ground with the sledgehammer.
"EEEE! Let's run!" Louise grabbed Erlen's wrist, she immediately got up before running. 
"Loui- Wait!" 
Louise and Erlen ran together. "Running isn't going to solve anything! Why not just come back here?" Lottie laughed as she scraped the walls with her sledgehammer.
The impact of the sledgehammer made a scratchy and squeaky noise.
Louise and Erlen ended up in a room with huge rocks and pillars. "Quick- Over there!" Erlen brought Louise behind a huge rock.
"We're such a rare pair." Louise put her finger on her chin chuckling, she was trembling.
"Yeah, the two of us don't really hang out together as much." Erlen peeked her head behind the rock, looking out for the psycho.
"I wish Kate were here. Who knows what'll happen to us when that Lottie finds us behind this rock." Louise brought her legs close to her chest as she sat down.
"I hope nothing bad. We both just gotta remember we're doing this for Sunflower. We can't act out now." Erlen sat against the rock beside Louise.
"Yeah.." Louise muttered. Erlen looked down to the scruffy girl. "What's wrong?" Erlen asked her.
Louise's grip tightened on her legs, her eyes were watery.
"Well.. It's just, Lottie looks a lot like me. Even Kate was scared.. I'm just afraid that nobody'll like me anymore since I look exactly like her. Especially Sunflower since.. You get the point." Louise muttered.
There was a long pause of silence before Erlen spoke.
"Do I look afraid of you?" Erlen looked down to her. Louise looked up to the girl, Erlen had bags under her eyes but despite that she had a straight face.
"Even though you look like her. You're entirely different. That Lottie girl seems like a psycho, a killer. You're nothing like that, right?" Erlen explained.
"No.. I'm not.." Louise fidgeted. "Then that's fine. You can't judge someone just by the way they look. That's something Sunflower should learn."
"You knew about that?" Louise looked up to Erlen with a shocked expression.
"Everybody knows, don't you remember at the sleepover?" Erlen put her hands in her pocket. "That's so stupid how she just- did that to me." Louise had a hint of anger appear on her face.
"If you hated someone and Sunflower looked like them, how would you react?" Erlen questioned her.
"Well, you know me.. I'd most likely not go by them. I wouldn't want nothing to do with them and..." Louise stopped midway, coming to realize it.
"See? That's how she feels. There's a lot of things we don't know about her, like her past with Lottie. We don't know what she's all done to her, but all we know is that it must've been messed up. What I'm trying to explain is that Sunflower is experiencing trauma. She's too stubborn to let go of the past or even admit her own feelings." Erlen looked down to Lottie.
"What does that have to do with how she treated me?" Louise looked up to the plum purple haired girl once again.
"She's too stuck-up in her own past that she ignored someone she didn't even know. She just won't let go of it. Sunflower needs some time, experiencing something like this must've been hard for her. Do you know what I'm getting at?" Erlen glanced to the side, eyeing Louise.
"No." Louise shook her head apologetically.
"She just doesn't like you." Erlen closed her eyes and muttered.
Louise felt saddened by the truth.
"That's what reality is.. Some things happen that you can't do nothing about. Sometimes you can prevent things, but this time it's a lost cause." 
Erlen had a saddened and troubled look as she spoke, catching Louise off guard.
"But-." Louise was cut off.
"That's right! Reality can't do nothing about your little problems, you have to deal with them yourself!" Lottie appeared from behind the rock with a sinister grin as she dragged the sledgehammer along the ground beside her.
"What the hell-" Erlen and Louise jumped back.
Lottie raised up her sledgehammer with a huge smile on her face.
"This is for my Sunshine!" Lottie laughed as the sledgehammer flew down.
.
Aqua was frustrated.
What was I thinking? Going inside just like that? I'm so stupid.
Aqua hit the wall with her arms, her frustration getting to her.
I can't give up now. I have to do this.  
She turned her head aggressively to the side.
She noticed Elisa sanding there. There was a long pause of silence before Elisa looked irritated. "When it said partner I don't know who I was expecting. I certainly wasn't expecting you." Elisa muttered saucily.
"Excuse me?" Aqua raised an eyebrow.
"Let's just go. I guess I could work with you. You're the 'captain' of every sport so you'll be useful." Elisa let out a long sigh.
"Well, I'm sorry for unexpectedly showing-." Aqua felt the rage burn her when Elisa walked away mid sentence.
Aqua sped walked towards the blonde girl, she slowed down once she was beside Elisa.
"Wait for me to be done speaking, at least- How does Lavender and everyone else keep up with you anyway?" Aqua muttered.
"Do you mean how do I keep up with Lavender?" Elisa shot a look at her.
Aqua shrugged.
"Having her drag me around place to place isn't exactly fun." Elisa gave her a threatening glare.
"What's it like?" Aqua questioned the blonde.
Elisa twirled her hair with her finger.
"It's annoying at times, but I still enjoy her company." Elisa muttered, a faint blush of pink appearing on her face as she spoke.
"What's your history with her?" Aqua asked her curiously.
Elisa paused for a moment before looking at Aqua with a dead expression.
"Me and her weren't exactly friends, but we still hung out. I usually followed Lavender because my mother knew her mother and I really didn't know anyone at the time. She was sometimes nice, but y'know, a bully too. Don't you remember? Me, you, Jesse, Lavender, Kate, Gabby and Louise attended the same school." Elisa looked at Aqua, expecting her to remember.
"Er- yeah." Aqua scratched the back of her head nervously.
"Anyway, I was a pianist. A young one so it's pretty obvious I gave up on piano." Elisa sighed.
"Don't you like Lavender? Like a crush type or something?" Aqua questioned her with a curious glance.
"You're awfully weird. Asking me all these questions. Maybe I do maybe I don't." Elisa looked at Aqua with an irritated look.
"I don't really know you even though I see you every day. It's weird getting to know someone when you've been around them for seven years." Aqua scratched her chin.
"Oh?" Elisa faked a pretend curiosity.
"I guess I just paid attention to Sunflower and Jesse too much." Aqua sighed.
"Yeah? Look where that brought you." Elisa glanced at her.
Aqua was shocked at the blonde girl's words.
"I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. You really seem like a sour mouth ever since Sunflower rejected you." Elisa walked on ahead.
"Don't say it like that- just say left me." Aqua sighed.
The walls got thinner as they walked.
"Hey, do you feel that hot pressure?" Aqua started to sweat.
"Yes. I do. We're both together so don't be saying stupid things." Elisa used her hand to fan herself. "The room is getting smaller, ain't it?" Aqua looked forward, at the thin aisle.
"I'll go first since I'm apparently smaller." Elisa let out a big huff. "Alright. Makes sense." Aqua went behind the girl. The two girls walked.
"This is honestly starting to scare me. I never really believed things like this could happen, especially to one of our friends. That Lottie girl should let go of Sunflower and call this whole thing off." Elisa sighed worriedly.
"I never knew something like this would happen either, it's all so new.. And just plain out unreal. It all seems fake- like a dream we'll never wake up from.. But it is happening- and this is reality." Aqua says as she looked at the ground with a troubled expression.
"If I knew I was going to be put in a situation like this, I would've at least learned a few defense moves. Her whole life is crazy, I tell you. She has been through so much." Elisa sighed. 
"I agree. When I get to her I swear I'll-" Elisa pushed Aqua back. "What's the big idea-." Aqua's eyes widened as she looked at the blonde girl.
A mysterious dust burst through the wall, it was pink and purple. "My eyes-!" Elisa covered her eyes, she hit the wall before landing on the ground.
"Are you alright?!" Aqua quickly rushed to the girl, her heart pace quickening.
Elisa rubbed at her eyes furiously. "It burns!" She raised her voice nervously.
"Try not to rub it in- open your eyes." Aqua removed Elisa's hands by grabbing her wrist, she moved them both to the side before getting a good look at the girl.
Elisa's eyes were a pale blue.
"I can't see anything- I can't see anything!"
.
Lavender walked down the creepy hallway.
Who was going to be her partner?
She had hoped for someone brave. Someone like Erlen or Aqua.
"Oh." Lavender heard a voice, she turned her head.
Or Kate.
The taller girl waved. "What a sudden surprise." Kate looked down at her paper.
"Yeah. This is fine with me, I guess?" Lavender blinked.
"Let's go. We have to find the others." Kate walked into a random right.
"Er- are you sure you're going the right way?"
"There is no right way. We don't know where we're going so no need to worry." Kate turned her head, smiling with a thumbs up.
"I'm starting to regret this." Lavender muttered as she gave Kate a dreary look.
"Don't worry." Kate turned to the left, skittering noises were heard.
"What if we find someone crawling on the walls." Lavender shuddered.
"That wouldn't happen." Kate chuckled nervously. "Just don't jinx it." Kate whispered bitterly.
Small soft skittering was heard from above, but the two girls didn't dare to look.
"Heh... Kate don't scare me like that!" Lavender nudged Kate's shoulder.
"What do you mean? I ain't doing nothing." Kate nudged her back.
"What's making that noise then?" Lavender whimpered.
"You mean- who?" Kate turned her head to Lavender with a creepy grin.
"Be serious, enough of your teasing." Lavender frowned.
"Whoops." Kate had an innocent face.
Lavender felt a force fall on her neck. "Well, you never know-."
"Shut up Kate."
"What? Are you going through that phase agai-." Lavender's hand landed on Kate's shoulder, she squeezed the girl with full force. 
Kate winced as the girl was hurting her shoulder.
"Look. On. My. Back." Lavender trembled.
"Uhm- Alright-." Kate looked at her back, she immediately became horrified once she looked at her neck.
A black spider with a white pattern on its back was on Lavender's neck. 
"Jesus-  don't move!" Kate looked at the ground, struggling to find something to kill it with. 
"KATE! Kill it! It's a spider isn't it?!" Lavender raised her voice, terrified.
Kate had no choice. She swatted at the spider, the spider dodged the attack, taking some zigzagging turns and crawled on her hand when she slapped Lavender's neck.
"EEEE!" Kate screamed as the spider crawled all over her arm.
Her eyes watered as she tried to kill the spider.
Lavender slapped Kate's arm, attempting to kill the spider.
"It's not even there! It's here!" Kate screamed as she slapped her shoulder.
After the spider incident, Kate and Lavender were beat, but didn't know how many spider bites they both had.
Lavender panted as she leaned on the wall. "I can't believe we got beaten by a spider." Lavender panted as she could barely move her arms, she was tired and frustrated.
"It was.. A spider that had the mind of a human, it spoke to us in a violent way," Kate inhaled and exhaled. 
"You're losing your mind aren't you? I just hope the spider wasn't poisonous though..." Lavender scratched her arm before realizing.
Lavender and Kate looked at each other in a horrified way.

Sunflower went in the bathtub, the water was freezing cold. She wished to come out, but she was afraid of what Lottie would do to her. 
"I'll wash you up, if you don't mind. You really don't have a choice, though, since you're clearly mine." Lottie smiled and hummed joyfully.
She's different... She wasn't always like this. Her expression isn't the same, her smile isn't the same. It's different, it's like it isn't even her anymore. 
Sunflower brought her legs close to her chest. 
It's, like her soul left her body, and that someone else controls who she is. 
I don't remember seeing her like this, what changed her to become this person? 
"Y'know, your skin is really soft. Except, you have this long scar that runs along your back." Lottie ran her finger along the long scratch. 
"I'm calling it a scar because this thing-." She poked the scratch. "Is a scar of our bond together. It's going to be here forever. Isn't that so fun? Maybe you should cut me too." 
Sunflower stayed quiet, unable to speak. 
"This water truly is cold. I have a lot to tell you though. I fractured that purple girl's arm, it'll hurt for a while, most likely permanent. I knocked out the imposter as well, she'll be asleep for a while." Lottie chuckled, she drenched the cloth in water before squeezing the water onto her back. "The purple girl and the brown haired girl got bit by a poisonous spider, I was going to send cockroaches, but I- myself, are kind of terrified of cockroaches. I'm sure you already know that, when we were little you always chased me with a cockroach." 
Lottie grabbed a soap bar, she ran it along her back. 
"A viscous Mastiff was in the maze who came across Jesse and the pink girl, they must be terribly injured and covered with blood right about now, or maybe.. Even dead? I wasn't watching them so I wouldn't know what happened. If they are dead- pretty tragic, but at least I got one enemy out of the way." Lottie went to the side of the tub, rubbing the soap on her right arm 
"The blonde one and the dark blue one were supposed to be blind, but apparently only the blonde one was blinded. I'm afraid it'll last for a week or a month, or maybe even a year." Lottie grinned with a low gaze as she put Sunflower's right hand in the water, rubbing in-between her fingers.
They shouldn't have come.. They're all going to die or get terribly injured. I don't want to admit it, but they might die because of me. 
Sunflower looked at the ground, warm tears trailed down her cheeks. 
Lottie looked at her face, frowning. "Don't look so dead Sunshine. You brought this upon yourself, how could you be so pathetic? But in the end, I don't really blame you, it was your Mother's fault, that skank ruined everything." Lottie rinsed Sunflower's arm in the water. 
"She isn't a skank..." Sunflower whispered. 
"Seriously? After everything she did, she abused you and sent you away. She separated us and you're still defending her?" Lottie stopped rinsing her body. 
"I have to.. She is my mother. The only parent I have, I have to keep caring for her even if she hates me." Sunflower says coldly. 
"Your family... Your mother took away my whole family and banished them from Rocky Lagoon, when she had separated us she threatened my family. I had to hide in the shadows my whole life because of her doing. I vowed to get revenge on her so me and you could run away and start a new life, maybe even run away and forget everything. I even tried to save up money to get us train tickets to run away, but those efforts were wasted as I came to realize it isn't that easy to start a life with someone you love." Lottie held her left hand in the air, rubbing the soap bar along her hand and in-between her fingers.
"I never knew that.." Sunflower brought her legs closer, tensing. 
"Which is why- you owe me." Lottie reached in for her pocket. 
"I say this with my everything. Sunshine, I really want you to marry me. We could run away far from here, and I'll stop doing this to you." Lottie held the ring in her hand. 
Sunflower immediately felt angered, but felt remorse. 
"Why would I marry someone who tortures me and manipulates me? We- You killed my father!" Sunflower backed away from her, moving to the edge of the tub. 
"Can't you understand I'm doing this for us? I don't care if I killed your father, your mother really deserved it. After all, she did, don't you feel mad? Don't you feel sad?" Lottie stood up, clenching her fist. 
Sunflower was hit with deep emotion. 
"Marry me. Please?" Lottie got on her knees and faced her. 
She was hesitant, she really didn't like Lottie. She hated her, but she was still upset for what she did to her. 
At the same time... She still missed the girl. She missed how they'd always play around in the woods whenever she snuck out. Her whole life was built on promises and complicated emotions between the two of them. 
It's always been the two of us.. But would I be happy with her?
"If I do.. Will you leave my friends alone?" Sunflower whispered as pain flashed in front of her eyes. 
"Whatever will make you love me again." Lottie looked up to Sunflower, a sincere look on her face. How could she make a face like that, despite all of this?
"I... Accept your proposal." Sunflower would say as guilt washed over her. 
I'm supposed to be happy aren't I? Why do I feel so bad about myself right now? 
Lottie grabbed her hand, putting the ring on her finger. 
"Y'know.. Even though you accepted my proposal.. I still feel like I'm not done with you yet." Lottie stood up, heading on over to the door.
"Put these on." Lottie threw her clothes on the ground. 
"After you're done, I'm gonna strangle you so hard, that you'll see your life end before you. If you're lucky enough, you'll survive." Lottie put her hand on the knob of the door, a menacing smile on her face. 
"I-I thought.. Y-you were done?" Sunflower trembled on the spot, her eyes slightly becoming watery.
"Oh Sunshine, I'm never done with you. Even though we're engaged I still plan on torturing you. I still have plenty of ideas. I'm gonna keep doing it until I finally break you. Okay, Sunshine?" Lottie smiled widely, her eyes hungered for the sight of her split blood.
"You and your family.. Still need to pay for taking what I loved most." Lottie chuckled before slamming the door. 

Jesse leaned against the wall, her arm was bleeding.
"I-I.. I don't know what to do!" Jesse breathed in and out, tears going down her eyes.
Gabby was laying on the ground, the girl was knocked out from falling off a tall pillar.
They had been attacked by a dog, the dog bit Jesse's arm.
Gabby killed the dog knocking its head with a large piece of stone.
Gabby went on a staircase and fell down right before she killed the dog.
"Come on! Wake up!" Jesse shook her with her remaining left arm.
The girl didn't move an inch.
The girl didn't stir. 
The girl was stiff.
"Don't be dead- Wake up Gabby!" Tears streamed down her eyes as she shook the girl violently.
She winced as her arm was throbbing with pain, she leaned back on the wall behind her.
"I'm gonna die aren't I? Gabby is just sleeping.. Isn't she? How could things end like this?" Jesse took deep breaths, not knowing if the act helped with her anxiety.
She closed her eyes slightly, staring at the wall.
They were gonna die in this empty space of nothing, with a dead dog and a lunatic running around. 
Sunflower... Might be dead too. I don't want to believe it, but she might actually be dead.
Kate might be dead, Aqua might be dead, Lavender might be dead..
Jesse punched the wall with her fist, crying out loud.
She could hear footsteps.
Is it Lottie? That girl was too much of a handful, she is basically killing us.
Jesse tensed up as the footsteps got louder.
It was revealed to be Aqua and Elisa.
"Thank god!" Aqua ran into Jesse, hugging her tightly. "My arm! Aq- I was so afraid! I thought I was gonna die!" Jesse cried out loud as she embraced Aqua tightly.
"Me too Jesse. I thought that too." Aqua squeezed the girl, tears going down her eyes as she embraced Jesse.
"Wait... You have to help Gabby. She fell off that." Jesse pointed at the tall pillar as she sniffled.
Aqua immediately went to Gabby, feeling her pulse. "It's slow but she's still alive." Aqua shook her gently.
Jesse narrowed her eyes to the blonde girl.
"What happen to Elisa? Why are her eyes so pale?" Jesse wiped her tears as she questioned Aqua.
"That sick bastard blinded her with this pink dust, Elisa can't see anything." Aqua explained.
Jesse felt the butterflies flutter in her stomach, not because she was happy. She felt sickened. "Elisa.. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say." Jesse looked at the ground.
"Don't mention it. I probably lost my eyesight for good, but I still have hope that I might be able to see again." Elisa covered her eyes, leaning on the wall.
"Gabby's arms feel light. She might've fractured them." Aqua's eyes flashed with pain.
"No- she couldn't of-." Jesse squirmed forward until she was beside Aqua.
"She has a weak body remember? She can get hurt easily.. She isn't like the rest of us."
"She's alive, though, right? She'll be okay-." Elisa looked at the wall.
"You're looking at the wall Elisa..." Jesse warned the girl.
"Do you think.. The others are.." Aqua tensed up.
"You really shouldn't think about that. They're obviously alright, all we gotta do is have hope and faith that nothing happened to them. If we overthink too much what deed will that do?" Elisa questioned the two girls. 
Aqua and Jesse were silent.
"Everything's gonna be alright.. It just has to be.." Elisa crossed her arms, before looking at the ground in a saddened manner.
Aqua quickly took off her sweater covering up Gabby.
.
Lavender and Kate somehow managed to find Erlen and Louise. 
"Everything is backfiring. We're all injured and we don't even know where the rest of us are. We don't know who all got hurt- or where Sunflower is-."  Kate had a frustrated facial expression.
"My arm is sprained because of that bastard." Erlen had a pained look as she held onto her arm.
"She hit me so hard I think I might pass out again. It hurts so much." 
"She's making me really angry!" Lavender grabbed a rock from the ground. 
"What do you plan on doing with that when she has a sledgehammer?" Kate questioned the angered girl. 
"I'll throw it at her so hard she'll pass out!" Lavender started to pick up rocks from the ground. 
"Might actually be useful." Kate says sarcastically. 
"I'm so pissed I wanna strangle her. I wanna know where Gabby is too, so I know she's alright," 
"Gabby is too precious to me. I don't wanna lose her.." Erlen muttered with a low gaze.
"I wanna know where she is too. I wanna know where everyone else is" Kate sighed. 
"They're here- we just gotta look for them." Louise got up, wincing as she held her head. 
"That's right! They're here! But you won't be able to see them for a while!" Lottie chuckled. 
"Woah-." Erlen immediately backed away from the wall.
Kate pulled Louise up from the ground. 
Lavender and Erlen backed away. 
"Don't look so terrified. After all, I wouldn't want you to die in this space." Lottie grabbed a dagger from her pocket. 
Lottie had blood on her hand and on her cheeks. "Don't tell me- that's Sunflower's blood?" Kate froze in place. 
"Well of course it is silly. Don't be stupid, unless it's another person's blood too. Like Gabby?" Lottie grinned with a darkened gaze.
"You're sick!" Kate raised her voice.
"Yell at me again! Make me feel like i'm home!" Lottie held the dagger in the air with her right hand, smiling menacingly.
"Let's go!" Lavender says shakily before running off. 
Kate's eyes were full of devastation before she grabbed Louise's hand, running off with the girl.
"Yell at me again. You can't though can you? Because all you want to do is be happy right? Well, guess what- Happiness isn't something you could feel forever." 
Lottie chased after them.
"This girl is legit insane! I can't believe Sunflower was her friend." Erlen yelled out. 
"Shut up and run!" Lavender pushed her forward. 
Erlen bumped into someone. 
"Look! It's Aqua!" Louise cried out. 
"Not just Aqua- It's Jesse and Elisa too." Lavender sighed reassuringly. 
"You've foun- you all look terrible-." Jesse looked at them worriedly. 
"Look at yourself- but we can't talk now- run!" Kate pointed at Lottie running towards them. 
"What about Gabby?" Elisa questioned as she pointed at the corner. 
"Gabby is over there- Elisa's blind now-." Jesse kneeled beside Gabby. 
"Gabby-." Erlen rushed towards her, Gabby was knocked out cold. 
Erlen's heart pace quickened as her eyes became watery.
"Grab her and let's go." Louise motioned them to run. 
Erlen lifted up Gabby's head, Kate rushed towards Erlen to help carry the girl.
The eight girls started to run. "Aww, look at you all running. How about I use something else for a change?" Lottie laughed crazily as she pulled a sledgehammer from a dark corner. 
"I'm coming!" Lottie yelled as she ran towards them. 

Sunflower's vision was blurry, she closed her eyes. She got up, staggering as she stood up.
She looked at the opened door. 
Even though she was useless, she still had to save her friends. 
Sunflower slowly walked toward the door, she grabbed a crowbar from the side. 
She took a deep breath walking forward, her hand was on the wall as she walked forward. 
She had to save them, no matter what she had to do.

Lottie slammed the sledgehammer on the wall. "Hide!" Lavender went behind a huge rock. 
"This is where me and Gabby were earlier. That brute dog attacked us here." Jesse leaned on the wall, closing her eyes angrily. 
"How long has she passed out?" Erlen aggressively turned her head to Jesse, a panicked look appeared in her eyes.
"I can't tell if it were an hour or half an hour, but it was for sure a very long time." Jesse leaned back on the wall. 
"Your arm must sting." Louise grabbed Jesse's arm softly. 
"That mutt bit me." Jesse growled. 
A disturbed, but panicked look appeared in Louise's eyes as she looked around the room.
"Most of us are injured and Gabby is out cold-." Louise panicked as she sat down facing the corner, she brought her legs towards her chest as her eyes watered.
"We can't give up. We still need to find Sunflower don't we?" Lavender turned her head to the group with a frown.
"But.. We don't know if she's.." Kate clenched her fist, her eyes watering. 
The seven girls were silent. 
"I-I really don't wanna be here- It's all so scary! I wanna leave and go home!" Louise raised her voice, both of her hands were on her head.
"Of course she's alive! I wouldn't kill my sunshine, are you really that stupid?" Lottie pushed Kate on the ground. 
Kate fell on the ground, clearly getting winded. Lottie laughed as she pulled scissors out of her pocket, she held them in the air above Kate. 
Jesse pushed Lottie off and pulled Kate away from her. 
"Kate- are you okay?!" Louise immediately went on her knees, hovering over the winded girl. 
"Give her space to breathe, maybe?" Lavender suggested poorly as she looked at Kate.
"Yeah- I'm okay-." Kate struggled to speak. 
Lottie got up, an angry look on her face. She grabbed the sledgehammer, hovering over them.  
"I've had enough! You're all so frustrating!" Lottie held her sledgehammer in the air.
The girls all hugged each other. A scream was heard as the sledgehammer was thrown.