Chapter 34

Sunflower blinked, she put her fork down. She looked at Kate and Gabby with a weird look on her face.  "What? This whole time you two have been staring at me." Sunflower frowned.
"Where did you go all day yesterday? I get the note you left but where exactly and who is Amande?" Kate frowned. 
I'm so clumsy, I wrote Amande? 
Then again, Lavender told me I couldn't tell anyone who we were with. 
"I wanna know why you came home with a ton of bags too." Kate was desperately waiting for her answer. 
"I just went.. shopping all day." Sunflower avoided the questions as she took a sip from her water. 
"Come on Sunflower, we wanna know." Gabby frowned. Sunflower had to keep promises, she couldn't betray Lavender like that. 
"Me and Lavender went to New Collums City yesterday.." Sunflower didn't know what to say, she was clueless. 
"Are you and Lavender dating or something? You always seem to be with her, don't tell me it's true." Gabby frowned. "I thought you and Jesse liked each other?" Kate was shocked. 
"What? No. What gave you two those ideas? I'm not dating anyone, me Lavender and Jesse are just friends." Sunflower looked to the side awkwardly. 
"You're blushing to Lavender and Jesse's name. Could this be a threesome?" Kate gave Sunflower a suspicious look. 
"A polyamory? It's forbidden." Gabby put her hand on her cheek, she poorly moved her hand around. 
"What? You're both speaking nonsense, what's a threesome anyway?" Sunflower frowned. 
"That's what we love about you, you're so innocent and easy to mess around with." Kate chuckled. 
"Were you and Lavender making out behind Jesse's back? Is that why you were gone all day?" Kate smirked. 
"N-No! Me and Lavender were just shopping all day, we went to the spa and bought things.." Sunflower looked away, blush on her face. 
Why is Kate so pushy in the mornings? 
"Now tell us, who were you and Lavender with." Gabby smiled as she put both of her hands on her cheeks and looked at Sunflower. 
Sunflower shook her head. "I can't tell you that, it's invalid information." She explained. 
"You better tell us who it is or i'm telling Jesse everything you and Lavender did together." Kate had a scary face with a dark aura. 
Sunflower blinked and looked at both of the girls, she looked down at the table. 
Oh, now I know how to avoid these questions. 
Sunflower pushed the chair back and grabbed something from under the table. Kate and Gabby looked at each other with confused looks.
She grabbed a box, she opened the box with her hands. she grabbed the thing from inside the box and had a bit of blush on her face. 
She held it in the air. "I got this yesterday, and I don't know how to work it so can you help me?" Sunflower murmured. 
Kate and Gabby had shocked looks on their faces as Sunflower held a phone in her hands. 
"You actually have one now? Thank god, at least we can communicate easier." Kate sighed in relief. 
"Now you can have a group chat with Jesse and Lavender." Gabby smiled. Sunflower blushed and looked away. 
What does Lavender and Jesse have to do with this? 
"Lavender and Am- Lavender told me you have to press this button here to turn it on." Sunflower pressed the button. 
Sunflower knew she did something wrong when Gabby and Kate's expressions changed to a serious one. 
"Lavender and who?" Kate said aggressively. "I like how the screen turns on, it's so bright though. Why is the whole thing a bright white? It didn't show this yesterday." Sunflower avoided the question as she acknowledged the phone, she got a bit scared at the sudden mood change. 
"The screen is white at first, but the instructions should show up soon." Gabby says. 
What happen to their happy upbeat personalities? 
Kate gave her a confused and irritated look. Sunflower looked at the phone, waiting for it to appear. 
Words on the screen appeared, Sunflower read it. 
"You have to read the instructions." Kate says. 
"A-Alright." Sunflower says as she reads it. 
A few minutes passed by as Sunflower read it. "Whats an email?" Sunflower was confused by how the system worked. 
"Pick an email, like your first name and last name together." Gabby says . 
Sunflower pressed on the screen, she had to type it? Sunflower made an email. 
"I made it, it's called; sunflowerhavenster@contacts.com." Sunflower explained. 
"The rest of the text is just rubbish, you can skip it." Kate pressed skip on the screen. 
Sunflower skipped the rest of the instructions, it brought her to apps. 
"Go on the store app, i'll show you what app you can use to text us." Sunflower went on the store app. 
.
After a lot of explaining later, Sunflower found out how to use a phone properly. 
Kate and Gabby gave her everyone's number. They added her to a group chat. 
Sunflower read the messages, Elisa was formal when she texting. Erlen texted the laziest. 
She noticed how she missed out on everything. 
Sunflower frowned. 
She pressed on the camera icon. Sunflower immediately put the phone on the table and had a scared look on her face. 
"What happen? Did Lavender send you something?" Kate had a confused look. 
"It shows me- It's like i'm stuck in the phone, why am I stuck in the phone?" Sunflower pointed at the phone. 
Kate and Gabby had smug looks. 
"It's called a camera, you can take pictures of yourself. Like, a selfie or something." Kate explained. 
Sunflower grabbed the phone again, looking at the screen. "It's like where you can see yourself then." Sunflower looked at the screen. 
"How does this thing take pictures?" Sunflower looked around the screen. 
"Just press this circle." Kate pointed at it. 
Sunflower pressed the circle. "This is so weird. Why is technology so weird nowadays? Like those automatic water things, it was motion censored I think?" Sunflower was confused, how could she miss out on something like this? 
Gabby and Kate gave each other another look. "Sunflower, who were you all hanging out with yesterday?" Gabby asked her. 
Sunflower didn't answer, she kept quiet. 
"What were they like?" Kate butted in. 
Sunflower thought for a moment. "They were nice and modest, she had a good figure and was sometimes insulting people. She had these blue eyes that were very pretty and brown hair." 
"So who was that? It's impossible for someone not to have a name." Gabby frowned. 
Sunflower frowned and kept quiet. 
"Well who is it? That's what we've been trying to know this whole time, all we want to know is her name. That isn't so hard to tell us is it?" Kate had an aggressive tone, she looked pissed. 
"I can't tell you, that's all there is to it. Why are you two so.. desperate to know who it is?" Sunflower gave them the poker face look again. 
"Because-." Gabby was about to yell before she stopped herself. "Because.." Gabby had a troubled look. 
Sunflower found their reactions heartbreaking, but why couldn't they trust her in this? 
"What's so secretive about getting to know one person?" Kate butted in. 
"Why are you so pushy about this? This isn't your business so you shouldn't be meddling into it." Sunflower clapped back. 
"I need to! I wanna know if Lavender brought that dumbass here, because if she did- I'm gonna be so mad." Kate glared at her. 
"You don't have the right to be cursing Lavender and her friends." Sunflower glared back. 
"I do have the right, because each and every one of us know she brought trouble here. I don't wanna say her name- but if that's who she really brought we need to know." Kate growled. 
"Why can't you trust me in this? I don't understand-." Sunflower was cut off. 
"I do trust you, but right now your being a real jerk." Kate had a pissy look. 
Sunflower and Kate glared at each other, Gabby had a worried look. 
Kate looked really pissed. Sunflower never seen this side of her before. She wasn't about to let this beat her up like all the other times. She had to face her problems, right now Kate and Gabby were her problems. 
She could tell them if she could, but she had no place to. 
Gabby was angry, but she could tell the girl didn't want to show it. 
The door opened, the three girls looked at the door. Erlen and Elisa were at the door, they had luggage beside them. 
What's with this situation?
"It's kinda a bad time to be here." Gabby says as she looked at the two girls with a worried look.
"Actually it's not." Erlen says as she shook her head. 
"Me and Elisa wanna stay for a little while." Erlen explained. 
"Lavender brought Amanda to our apartment! This pisses me off so much, she shouldn't be inviting people over like it's okay!" Elisa was yelling, she was clearly very mad. 
"We came here since this was our only option, we didn't really wanna be there." Erlen mutters. 
Kate had a devastated look, Gabby just looked troubled. 
Why is everyone making such a big deal about Amanda? What's their problem, Amanda was nice though she did curse Erlen and Elisa. Despite that, Amanda was a really nice girl and petite for her age. 
No matter what, she had to defend them. She didn't know what was going on and why they had a problem with Amanda. 
"I-I knew it." Kate laughed a bit, she looked at her hands. 
"I knew she would go and do this one day, I just knew it!" Kate had watery eyes. 
What's going on? 
Kate looks scary, she looks so intimidating. 
"Kate, if you keep this up you'll have another breakdown again- you have to be careful." Gabby frowned as she tried to calm the girl down. 
"B-But she brought Amanda here, of course i'm gonna be mad! Aren't you mad?" Kate had a desperate look when she looked at Gabby. 
"Y-Yeah, I am.." Gabby muttered before having a worrisome expression. "If you keep this up who knows what'll happen, you have to calm down." Gabby put on a fake smile. 
I don't understand what's happening, but was Gabby always like that? Since when was she always putting on a fake smile. 
I shouldn't have said anything, it looks like I made things worse for them.