A Holiday With One Direction

Hey guys!!!! Im really excited cause i wrote another story and yeah the title pretty much says what its about.

Im soooooooooooooo so so so sorrry i like wasnt on wattpad for like 2 weeks and im very sorry i had an english esam a math and a science exsam so i was a busy bee but now its the holidays so i have 2 weeks to make it up to you guys.

I have a new chapter for The X_Factor Love and i have maybe 2 new chapters for You Smile With Your Eyes and my new story which is this one i have i think 4 chapters and there is more to come whahaha feeling awesome.

I have a contest an i need a girl character to be the main character and her bestfriends friend who loves one direction so msg me your name and il choose a name also msg me your personality because i cant think of a personality for this girl so help me !!!! thank you :B

I needed to say something else but i cant remember what it is awkward turtle moment !

COMMENT ,VOTE AND FAN ! I love you my little CARROTS!!!!!

Now to the story!!!!!! (dun Danna dun!!!)

"Tonight lets get some.......FOOD!!!...And live while we're young!!!" Me and Anna -my best friend- sang /screamed as we skipped up the my street. The neighbours were giving us dodgy looks and closing their curtains...

We arrived at my house and ran across the grass. it was the last day of term and we had just finished school. so it was celebration time! We opened the front door and a wave of cheesy flavour washed over us.

"PIZZA!!!"Anna screamed running towards the kitchen and jumping up on a red bar stool.I chuckled to my self slipping off my ugly school shoes. why we cant wear normal chucks to school. i dont know. im sure teachers probbaly have a 'forever no fun' sign tattooed on their asses.great now im thinking of my teachers asses. i shuddered. i do not need that vision in my head.

Anna was my best friend and has been since we were forced together by our year 2 teacher when we were five.We were doing pasta art and Anna thought it would be fun to stick some to the back of the teachers head whenever she wasn't looking and that's pretty much how we became friends.Me and Anna had been friends for about 13 years now .

I stepped into the kitchen Anna was chomping on a HUGE slice of pizza while my mum was leaning against the counter smiling down at the blue screen of her cell phone ..as per usual. I swear I could get 'HELLO!' Spray painted on my forehead and dye my hair bright pink and she would never notice the difference. She pays no attention to me .

She realised id walked in- finally- and looked up smiling "Hollie!" she squealed .

She was way to excited about something, i narrowed my eyes at her. she must have saw me studying her and began shuffled her feet around before bursting into a ramble.

"Anyways girls Ive got to go meet a ...friend we are going to dinner i might not be back till late okay? I can leave you girls alone for one night right? Have a girlie night in i got you a stack of DVDs ! Oh and By the way Ive got a .........package being delivered so stay in Kay? Byeeee! Love you mwha-mwha" she gushed blowing kisses and slamming the door behind her ,also before we could agree or ask any questions .

I sighed internally she does this alot probably meeting a new dumb boyfriend who she would date for a week then claim she loved him and then he would get scared and leave her brokenhearted and i would end up collecting the pieces .GREAT........ Sarcasm btw.

Me and Anna got really bored so we snuggled into our onesies and decided to do some baking at 10 o'clock at night .We blared our favourite play-list (One Direction) and set to work mixing the muffin mix and jiggling about every now and then to 'Up all night' .

After 20 minutes of throwing sprinkles at each other we heard the sound of a car pull up outside must be the pizza. YUSSSSS!! I skipped to the door grabbing the 20 dollars mum had left on the counter and swung the door open .

What I saw was soooo not expected. What. The. Actual. Fuck

Okay this is really short but literally im gonna grab a sandwhich then upload the next chapter !

Ask me stuff and give me ideas and comment and vote and fan and remember the contest! xxxxxxx