Saying 'Pussy!' In A Family Environment.

Hey everyone , so ive got a big annoucement for you guys :) 

ive decided to do my speach on bulling ,so i just wanted to say that i know how you feel if you get bullied, me too. But stay strong or how we say it in new zealand -kia kaha , i love you guys and no body can tell you your not perfect. xxxxxxxxx <3

Liam's P.O.V: ( Wasnt exspecting that were yah C; )

We had left the restarant now after Lou and Niall had smashed those tossers. I was annoyed at them for making a scene,i mean they could have easily ignored them. But im glad that they care that much about their girlfriends that they would do that for them.

We were now walking down a street that was very tropical ,with palm trees and stone pathways. Dani was holding my hand while she gasped every now and then at 'the angle of the sun on those trees' or the way 'that stone kinda looked like a heart'. I laughed at how cute my girlfriend was .

As we walked down the path we came across a little side path that went down the side of the road and led to a small secluded bay. We all decided to check it out and Hollie and Louis ran ahead skipping down the hill saying it was like flying. Children. Then i noticed Niall and Anna trying to shake a tree that had flowers on it ,the flowers looked like popcorn.

"Thats not popcorn!" i told them sighing and rolling my eyes. Niall growled at me so i quickly pulled Dani down the path faster.Note to self: Must NOT get in the way of Nialler and his food.

We continued down the path ,untill Louis came running back up to us. 

"The ....water....its...its.....full.....of....gi...giant.....bub...bubbles!!" he exclaimed out of breath.

"What are you on about Lou?" Dani asked laughing at him.

"Bub...bub...BUBBLES!!" he yelled running back down towards the bay. Dani pulled on my hand leading me down towards were Louis was standing screaming "Hollie look bubbles!! BUBBLES!!" hes such a child.

When we arrived on the beach i saw what he meant. They were huge colourful inflatable balls that floated on water. You could get in the 'bubbles' and float around in them, running on water.

Dani squealled beside me.

"Leeeeeyuuum... can we go on them please!" she asked pouting and looking up at me through her eyelashes.

I sighed ,ofcoarse she could get me to agree with anything she wanted.

"Yeah sure"i told her . She squealled yet again ,jumping forward and giving me a kiss on the lips before running down to join the others.

I walked down to join them.

"Nialler stop trying to eat your ball!" Harry yelled at Niall who was beside a ball he had choosen trying to eat it.

All of them turned to look at Harry and gave him a 'really?' look before bursting into hysterics.

"That ...sounded....soooo....wrong!" Perrie exclaimed clutching her sides. I then got the joke.Ohhhh...

I chuckled slightly ,not losing my daddy diretion attitude.

"Okay guys.... c'monnnnn can we go now!! I wanna walk on the water with Nemo!!" Lou complained.

"NEMO!! WHERE?!" Hollie yelled running into the water and searching for the orange and black fish -which ofcoarse wasnt there-.

--------Later on-------

We had just come in from the sightseeing expedition. On our way home we had spotted a bowling alley so had decided we would spend tonight bowling and be back by 10 o'clock and in bed by 11 o'clock because we had to be up by 8 o'clock tomorrow to leave for tour at 9 o'clock.