The Gazebo

Hollie's P.O.V:

The next morning I was woken up by Louis ,jumping on my bed like a spastic five-year-old .

I groaned and turned over placing the pillow over my head.

"Noo! Don't go back to sleep! Get up!" He screamed to me .

"Okay I'm up!" I yelled ,shoving the covers from my body and slumping into the bathroom.

I had a quick shower ,washing my hair with my cherry shampoo.

After that I hoped out and stuck on a grey singlet and some black sweatpants .

I grabbed my pjs and walked out of the bathroom, I turned to see Louis still in my room ,he was sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Hey...um... How long have you been there for?" I asked awkwardly jumping on the bed an sitting with my legs crossed.

"Long enough to hear your terrible version of 'call me maybe'" he told me winking.

I blushed.

Awkward turtle....

"So I was just wondering if you would maybe want to hang out tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, il go ask the others if they are free!" I told him jumping up.

He grabbed my wrist ,spinning me back around.

"No! I mean just us two" he mumbled.

"Oh.....like a date?" I asked sitting back down.

"Um....yeah?" He said more like a question .

"Haha . Yeah sure!" I told him excitedly.

"Great! Okay we'll il leave a car for you outside at six okay?" He told me.

"Yep okay!" I replied as he ran from the room.

Perrie suddenly came running in nearly knocking Louis over and then shoving him out of he room ,again.

"Hey ,hey ,hey girl!" Perrie squealed jumping up on my bed and sitting down gracefully .

"So what did he say ?!"she asked excitedly .

"Oh he asked me on another date" I said trying to sound casual, but inside I had been screaming for like 5 minutes now.

"Omg! Yay! Us girls will help yah get ready!" She told me.

"Yeah okay well I have ages till I have to go" I told her brushing through my hair.

"What time do you have to leave?" She asked me looking through my jewellery box.

"Six" I told her continuing to brush .

"What ! Your not serious!" She exclaimed and dropping all my jewellery in the process.

"Yeah why?" I asked her.

"Because it's four now !"She yelled at me.

"Shit! He woke me up at two though!" I told her brushing faster.

"We'll you took ages in that shower!" She scolded.

"N'uh" I argued.

"Ya'huh!" She replied.

"N'uh!"

"Ye'huh!!"

"N'UH!!"

"YA'HUH!!"

"OH STOP ARGUING I NEED YOU TO HELP ME GET READY!!!" I screamed at her.

She grinned and pushing me onto our dressing table stool and grabbing my makeup from the side.