Our Protectors

Heeey everyone, just wanted to point out that I'm spoiling you Im like updating everyday and sometimes twice a day! Aren't u lucky!

So yeah thanks for reading cause I have 178 reads!! Holy shit so excited. Thank you! But seriously fan meeeee! Please!!! Ily xxxxx

Harry's P.O.V:

I woke up this morning to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

I jumped out of bed , I couldn't be stuffed putting on clothes so I just went through in my boxers.

I walked in to see it was my beautiful girlfriend standing at the stove flipping pancakes .

I walked over to her and hugged her around her waist.

She squealed and miss calculated a pancake so it landed on top of my head.

I laughed as she tried to pluck it all out from my curls.

She sighed giving up.

"Sorry sweetie ,it's stuck" she said stifling a little giggle.

Lou then walked in.

"OMG HAZZA! What happened to your curls and where did you hide the dead body!!" He asked gasping at my hair and trying to get it out.

I swatted his hand away.

"I'm not that protective! And it was brown eyes over here" I told him nudging Zara .

She just giggled and turned back to her pancakes.

I looked back at Lou who was just standing there blinking.

"What?!" I asked.

"Sh-she got pancake in your hair and you didn't even flip out or anything !?" He asked looking shell shocked.

"Uh yeah ?" It came out more like a question than an answer.

"Wow ..." He turned to Zara "...he must want to keep you!" He told her winking .

We both flushed pink .

Hollie then decided to join.

She literally galloped over to us as Lou just stood in the door frame with his arms open.

"What? No good morning kiss for Lou !?" He asked pouting.

She rolled her eyes.

"Not while I'm hungry ! Now FEEED MEEEEE!" she said ,opening her mouth wide , Zara then chucked a piece of pancake in her mouth.

She smiled chewing .

"Thibissogob!!" She exclaimed.

"What?!" I asked.

"She this is so good" Zara and Louis said at the same time.

Was i the only one who didn't understand lunatic language!!

"Anyways what are we doing today?" Hollie asked going to stand by Lou ,who learned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead, because she is so short.

She grinned kissing his nose.

"We'll we have to leave tomorrow to go to Florida ,so we could explore LA and see what we feel like?" Zara offered handing me a plate of pancakes .

"I like your thinking!" I told her leaning in a kissing her.

"Ahhhh NIALL COVER YOUR INNOCENT EYEEEEES!!" I heard Louis scream from behind me.

I turned to see Louis's hands clamped over Nialls 'innocent ' eyes.