Its everything about you...

Hey guys so tonight I'm dedicating this to my best friend and sister Anna . If you asked me who is the strongest person I've met then straight away I would say anna. She has been through so much in The past two years . But she is so strong and honestly if she was gone so would I ...

I love her to pieces because when I'm down she somehow makes me smile again she makes me feel better and picks me up . I'm sitting crying as I write this because I wish she was happy . So much. So Anna if you read this stay strong babe because I need you and you will always have me no matter what . And I know I'm not that much but I can offer you everything a best friend can. I love you . Stay strong baby girl :) xxxxxxxxx

----____________________________________

Niall's P.O.V:

I watched as this girl came into the kitchen she was quite pretty with brown eyes and long brown hair but she honestly was nothing compared to Anna .

I glanced over at the other boys and they all had average expressions ...apart from Harry .

Usually when Harry sees someone he likes he will look like he is drooling but this was different... He looked like he was a blind man seeing the light for the first time...

She came in and smiled warmly at everyone.

"Hey everyone this is Zara ! And Zara you know the boys.." Hollie said pointing to us.

I waved being friendly .

The other guys said hellos and hiyas but harry jumped up and stood right on front of her.

"H-hiiiii I'm Harry..." He told her offering his hand for her to shake .

She blushed but shook his hand.

"Hey I'm Zara and I like long walks on short piers with people I hate ." She told him cracking a joke.

He laughed . " I do too!" He said through laughter.

( if you did not get the joke she means like long walks on short piers with someone she hates so that they will eventually fall off the end of the pier haha )

----------the next morning .

We had all slept in the living room last night and Zara had slept over .

It was quite funny because usually Harry was the flirt but he just seemed to choke around her .

I got up from the floor because we had been watching movies last night and Louis had pushed me off the couch so him and Hollie could be comfortable . Asshole.

Because now my back was sore....

So anyways I woke up and stretched walking straight to the kitchen and randomly I was the only one up so I made my self a peanut butter and jay sandwich and walked back to the living room.

I glanced over at Anna who had wrapped her self up like a burrito! haha a cute burrito .

She was smiling slightly in her sleep and breathing softly while her long straight hair sat across her face.

I smiled continuing to eat while I checked up on my twitter .

By this time people where starting to wake up and soon everyone was awake accept Zayn , Harry and Zara.

Anna came over to me and smiled .

She had such a cute smile . She was holding two cups o coffee and handed me one.

"Thanks!" I told her taking a sip.

"All good.. So what is the plans for today..?" She asked sitting down on the bar stool beside me and swing her legs like a kid .