Being the sassy bitch i am...

Hollies POV:

We were driving back to the hotel with me and Anna never letting go of Liam . He was pretty broken, he wouldn't stop crying no matter what comforting words we told him. I felt so bad for him. I wish I could help him.

It was hard to comfort him when I was hurting myself. Every now and ten I would let a few tears escape my eyes and stream down my face. But I would quickly wipe them away, I needed to be strong for Liam .

George came with us back to the hotel. The whole time he was thanking us. I wonder how bad his dad had been?

There was too many emotions flying around my head right now it was to much.

I let go of Liam and pulled my lags to my chest and cried. I felt someone's arm go around me.

I peeked up to see it was Louis ,he was rubbing smooth circles on my back and pulling me close. I snuggled into his soft chest just letting all my feeling out.

Stuff being strong. Sometimes you have to cry because you've been strong for too long.

The van stopped and I looked up to see we were back at the hotel. George turned around in his seat and gave us a little smile, then Perrie also did before hopping out of the van.

I sighed standing and following after Louis who swung open the door for us all.

We all got out and composed ourselves. The man who bright around our limo this morning was there and George threw him the keys. Which he miscalculated making the valley guy dive into a bug after them.

I chuckled slightly at that before frowning at twelfth smiling at a time like that. Shame on me.

He rose from the bush and looked at us.

"Have a good day?" He asked while fixing his hair which was already ruined to be honest.

"Alright" Zayn replied before guiding Perrie through the doors. We all followed them through the crowd of fans as most of them straight away got what was wrong ,screaming .

"Hey! Where is dani?"

And "why isn't dani with you?"

I sniffed not answering and going with Louis through the door. I couldn't believe it had been only one day. One really eventful day. Shit.

We all walked towards the elevator doors when suddenly i saw a figure running toward us and screaming, and waving their hands around.

They had light brown tight curls and tanned skin.

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed with wide eyes.

The others turned around an saw the figure as she got closer.

They gasped and in literally a second Liam was off like a shot.

He started running towards her screaming.

When he got to her he scooped her up in his arms spinning her around clinging to her. She laughed and hugged his neck.

He setter down on her feet before leaning forward and planting a kiss on we lips and hugged her again.

I squealed and ran forward I her as well with the others following. She widened her eyes as we all engulfed her into a huge bear hug.

We must have looked so strange, ten grown ups hugging each other in the middle of a fancy ass hotel while crying.

I looked over at George who was just awkwardly shuffling around on his feet and smiling at us.

I pulled him in by his waist making him join the hug. He laughed and hugged us all too.

We soon pulled away an flooded at her, she actually looked very confused.

"Hey so um what was that all about? And why's re you crying babe?" She giggled wiping the tears of joy from Liam's eyes.

He looked at all I us confused then turned back to her.

"Dani love, we lost you...we went looking for you everywhere. Everywhere. We tracked you across the land and we couldn't find you....where were you?" Liam explained hugging her.

She raised an eyebrow "I came down here early this morning since I was the only one who didn't drink so I guessed you his would have killer head aches. So I went to Starbucks and just as I came back I saw You guys driving like a snail in a pink limo. Ou had just left the hotel but you didn't see me so I spent the rest of the day in the hotel cafe" she told us pointing to the cafe by the door.

I widened my eyes before bursting out laughing hard out. Everyone joined me laughing in disbelief.

"So you mean to say...if we ha come back here or stayed just 2 minutes later we wouldn't have had to find you?" I asked between laughs.

She nodded.

"You were in the cafe?!" I clarified.

She nodded again and raised an eyebrow.

"Shit woman! We thought ou were dead! Urg I need some pizza!" I screamed stomping into the elevator like the sassy both I am.

Still. We found her. Kinda?...

-------////-------

Hey guys! So yay we found dani! Kinda .

1 vote or comment for the next chapter?

Thanks!

Fan

Comment

Vote

Stay beautiful :)

Xxx