Its a surprise....

Hey guys ! I'm writing this off my iPod so if there are some stupid spelling mistakes don't blame me ;D

Thanks for reading and I love you guys including bob Marley!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Hollies P.O.V:

I ran into the living room grabbed my steaming hot coffee and sat down ,I shuffled around in my seat for a while feeling a bit uncomfortable because of the awkwardness . I noticed that Niall kept giving Anna darting glances and looked like he was having a battle with him self . " Anna can I talk to you outside?"Niall suddenly asked giving Anna a hopeful look."yeah sure"she said smiling at him before wrapping her cardigan around herself tighter and stepping outside Niall grinned at me before sliding the glass door closed behind him , I chuckled giving him an 'ok' sign with my fingers . Awh they would make such a cute couple.

"Okay I'm gonna go back up to bed for a little while "I told Zayn standing up and stretching " where's Louis's coffee i'll given it to him?"I asked as a second thought. "We didn't get him any" he told me still watching the screen carefully ." What?! Why ?" I questioned."We don't give Louis coffee after 12 otherwise he gets way to hyper and sometimes it's hard to handle"he told me with a bored expression like he'd told people this so many times before. " he gets that hyper?" I asked with a little giggle.He made eye contact with me "yes he does ,so what ever you do don't let him drink coffee unless your the one who's gonna take care of him and make sure he doesn't brake something" he told me giving me a small smile and turning back to the tv .

I laughed as I walked up the stairs sipping my coffee as I went. When I entered the room Louis was still in my bed with a scared expression on his face. "What's up with your but?" I asked taking another slurp of coffee and climbing back over him in to bed. " Well I just had two things to ask you" he told me."Kay.... What are they? "I asked studying his face. "First of all were is my coffee?" He asked raising an eye brow. "That's what I asked Zayn but he says you get way to hyper if they let you near coffee so they didn't get you one" I told him taking another sip of my coffee and giggling .

"Those assholes ...... And my second question is um if you maybe kinda want to possibly..go on a date with...um me?" He asked looking nervous. "Yeah I'd love that! When?" I asked nodding . "Um yeah really? Wow okay um ..6?" He offered looking rather shocked."Yeah that would be great and um also why do you look so surprised?"I asked taking yet another sip of burning coffee ." I just thought you would say no" he told me stealing my coffee cup and taking a sip."Hey! Your not aloud and that's my coffee!" I said snatching it back giggling. He pouted and lay back down with his hands behind his head. "Back to my question " I continued "why would you think I would say no ,your Louis Tomlinson !" I asked making my tone louder when I said his name. " is that the only reason you said yes?" He asked looking disappointed. "No!! Wow gosh no! There are many reasons why i said yes . You being famous doesn't change what I see." I told him leaning back on the head rest of the bed. " oh yeah like what?" He asked looking amused. "Um well you know your...... Funny?" I said not really wanting to say my real reasons ,well that was one if them but not all of them. " thanks ,why else?" He asked. I sighed my as well be honest , I mean his head can't get any bigger anyway. "We'll .....your funny....and your sweet and your hopelessly childish which is extremely cute and very like myself so that's a positive . Your also well really handsome but I suppose you get told that all the time since your a celebrity . Also for a celebrity your not stuck up."I rushed out .shit. I put my head in my hands hiding my blush. He chuckled and pushed my hair off my forehead I peaked up through my fringe watching how he would react. "Thank you." He said simply then kissed my forehead leaving his lips there for longer than normal.

I smiled up at him "wait so why did you ask me out?" I questioned . He looked awkward .' Haha just returning the favour babes' I thought to my self. "We'll um your really pretty?" He offered . I smiled at him but in side I was fangirling hard core yelling ' he thinks I'm pretty!!!!'. I composed my self making sure I wasn't gonna start screaming as soon as i open my mouth. "Thanks but what else?" I asked really wanting to hear him complement me, unless that's it...I frowned furrowing my eye brows and biting my lip. "We'll your nice and exciting and childish " he told me kissing my cheek with every complement and winking at the 'childish' one. " your also extremely beautiful and fun to be around and also you like me for me and not just for my fame" he told me looking me in the eyes with his beautiful grey- blue ones.

I smiled and pressed my lips to his . I felt him smile into the kiss while he cradled my face in his hands.

We pulled away and I stood up " I'm going to go grab a shower and get ready for our date, don't forget it!" I told him grabbing a fluffy towel and rushing out the room.

When I got in the shower I quickly washed my hair since i only had two hours to get ready . I scrubbed my hair with my cherry shampoo and hopped out wrapping the towel around myself. I grabbed my phone off the sink texting Anna to come up stairs now so we could help each other with outfits. Minutes later she came rushing into the room with her hair a mess and was holding multiple outfits. "I'm freaking out! Should I go formal or casual or just inbetween but more of the other?!" She asked with wide eyes and chucking the clothes on my bed showing me.

"Well I would go casual because Niall is a casual kind of person " I told her wisely ,she grinned ."thank you thank you thank you!" She squealed . "Wait what are you planning in wearing?" She asked looking through my closet." I was thinking that maybe I should wear those skinny jeans.."I said pointing to a pair of dark blue jeans " with that white top..." I said pointing to a normal white top " with that scarf and those black wedges.." I told her yet again pointing to a dark pink scarf and some black suede wedge heels " and of coarse my baby ..." I said pointing to my beautiful brown leather jacket.

"Nice!!! Do you want me to do your make up ? And will you do my hair?" She offered I nodded sitting down on a stool . Me and Anna being friends was awesome because I was good at hair and she was good at make up so we were like awesome haha.

When she had finished our make up I scraped her hair up in a bun and left a few strands around her face and then I curled the ends of my long hair letting in hang loose.

When we were finished we posed in front of the mirror laughing I had to admit we looked good! We snapped a couple of photos before rushing down stairs with butterfly's in our tummys.

I turned to the front door where Louis and Niall were waiting he grinned at me. Dam! He looked good he was wearing a white striped T shirt and red chinos with dark blue toms . Haha signiture look much.

He held his hand out to me which I glady took and then we headed off to his car followed by Anna and Niall .

He held the door open for me like a gentleman and when we hoped in the pretty black car I immediately asked " so where are we going?" He just simply replied "it's a surprise."

________________________________________________

Hey so sorry even I can see that that ending sucked but YOLO :) um on the phone with my friend right now she says hi and that you should fan me and vote and comment ;) nightie night xxx