Hollister Extraordinaire!!

hiiii everyone :) how yall doing :) now im reallly excited since i have 3 more reads to get to 200!!! omg this may not seem like a big deal but to me its huge so yeah ! you guys voting commenting and reading and fanning makes my day ! :) so do it ! my fan and vote button likes to be pressed and i know my bold has turned off but i dont care ! toooo happy!! :D

Hollie's P.O.V:

The boys came running of stage ,whooping and cheering. They were really hyper, how were they not exhausted?! Lou came up and enveloped me into a hug.

"EWWW! Boy sweat germs! you can hug me when youve had a shower!" i told him squirming away from his grasp. He pouted ,then it was suddenly replaced with a smirk.

"I'll hold you to that!" he told me before jumping off, and yes he was literally jumping. He jumped into the boys dressing room following everyone else. I then heard a big crash. Oh gosh what has that boy done this time?!

I walked over with Anna and Perrie following behind me as Dani and Zara had went off with the producers. I pealed back the curtain to see all the boys in a huge dog pile, there arms and legs were so twisted together that i couldn't tell who's was who's.

I sighed swing the curtain back around and going to find Dani and Zara. I soon found them ,they were talking to the producers about our next stop in the tour. Manhattan.YAY!

They soon finished and came over. I dragged them into the bathrooms and we all got changed for the afterparty. I had a dark blue dress that was strapless. It had glitter and sequins all across the bodice and was about down to my mid thigh.I also had some silver pumps which i slipped on along with some silver bangles.

My hair was already curled so i just redid my lip gloss and i was ready! I stepped out of the cubicle and i found Anna sitting on the bathroom counter throwing skittles into her mouth, While Dani and Zara were redoing their makeup. I could here alot of crashing and banging from the cubicle at the end so i guess Perrie was finding it hard to get into her dress, because the cubicles were tiny. Luckily i got the disabled one!

I sat on the counter next to Anna ,she immediately aimed a skittle at me i opened my mouth just in time to catch it. I in turn took one and did the same for her. Perrie then finally came out looking perfect. Man I'm jealous of her!

 She came over to the mirror and applied a little more mascara before chucking into her red satin clutch. I then looked at every ones outfits. 

Dani was wearing a black dress which was tight and had a v neck ,it looked very sophisticated. She had paired it with some rinestone heels and a glittery purse to liven it up.

Anna was wearing a purple dress which had spaghetti straps and a belt around her waist. She had paired it with some black suede heels.

Zara was wearing her traditional sky blue colour on a dress that was long at the back and short at the front ,it had a flowy skirt and the bodice was white with rhinestones. It was strapless so she paired it with a necklace and some white pumps.

And Perrie had on a red satin dress which went down to the top of her knees and was strapless . She had on some red suede pumps and of coarse a red satin clutch.

We all looked each other up and down giving each other compliments before tottering out of the bathroom in our heels.

The boys were all sat on leather sofas outside. We walked over to them as they looked us up and down ,their jaws dropped and i saw Lou lick his lips, Oh that sick minded boy...

"Shall we go or are you just gonna sit there staring all night...?"I asked them making slow steps towards the door.

They all blushed apart from Harry who just smirked but finally they got up joining us by the door.

We all walked out to the limo and hopped in.

"Champagne?" Louis offered grinning evilly. "Lou! No getting drunk before we even get there!" Liam scolded.

Louis pouted "you never have any fun"he mumbled but sat back in his seat playing with my fingers.

When we arrived we all gracefully got out ,Dani and Liam were up front .Liam slid his arm around her guiding her through the crowd. Then it was Harry an Zara who got out and waved before grabbing each others hands and walking down the red carpet after Dani and Liam. Niall and Anna were next to get out , They got out smiled at the crowd before Niall slid and wrapped his arm around her waist before pulling her through after the others. Zayn and Perrie then got out following the others and holding hands. Then it was me and Louis he gave me a wink before sliding out of the Limo, I jumped out after him . I stood up while he slide his arms around my shoulders pushing me forwards slightly .

The paps went crazy ,as they didnt know we were dating. And this probably confirmed it when we got to the end just beside the door .Louis turned me around to face him and crashed his lips down on mine. I was shocked but soon reacted kissinghim back. He pulled away grinning . Before grabbing my hand and pulling me through the door.

We arrived at the after party and as soon as i walked through the door i saw the drinks table.

"I'll be right back I'm just gonna grab a drink....or two"i said as an after thought. He chuckled and made his way over to the others.I skipped to the drinks table , and yes i skipped! People probably thought i was weird because it was such a fancy party, but hey i wanted my drink!

I looked at all the selections of drink, there was wine both red and white, beer, vodka and coke and orange juice and raspberry. Hmmm what concoctions can i make with these?

I grinned ,Anna would like to try one with me im sure, we always did this so she was use to it. I grabbed a bottle of vodka that had been left there as a refill ,i poured some into two cups, then thought .What else?

I then decided to add a bit of raspberry since it is my favourite. Then decided to give it a little orange juice. I then picked up both cups walking over towards the others who were sitting at a round table. I sat down at the seat that was left,between Anna and Louis.

"Here! Down this baby!" I told Anna handing her a cup. She grinned and crashed her cup to mine before we both took a sip. Wow that was strong .I winced as it burned my throat but then tasted the delicious after taste.

"Another sucess, i salute you my dear friend" Anna said taking another sip.

"Lets have a taste"Lou said grabbing my cup and taking a swig.

"Fuck! That's bloody strong!" he exclaimed shaking his head. I laughed.

"But its really nice! Make me one!"He demanded . I sighed standing up.

"Does anyone else wanna try a Hollister Extraordinaire!?" I asked randomly coming up with the name.

The hands of Zara,Perrie,Harry,Anna -who wanted another one-,Niall and Zayn went shooting up. Blimey. I sighed counting how many i needed to make. I added it up to 7 including Louis.

I made my way back to the drinks table, as i passed a posh lady whispers 'alcoholic' i just rolled my eyes in return. When i came back from the drinks table everyone instantly took a cup, taking a sip.

"Omg this is Delicious!" Perrie exclaimed taking another sip.

"Yeah!" the rest of them added.

The rest of the night we spent drinking,dancing wildly and laughing loudly. Pretty much doing everything your not meant to do at a posh after party. It was strange that it was the boys after party ,yet they knew nobody here and nobody talked to them. They all just glared at us.

It was only then that i realised the sign saying "Happy 60th Arnold!"

-------------------------------

hey guys so this was written at 12;35 at night and i am exhausted so nighty night.

please please please vote.comment.fan.and follow

there is a gif on the side i thought was so adorable! he is doing my favourite smile and looks like a sex bomb :) so dont hate haha xxxx