Carrot Fields!!

Hollie's P.O.V:

"Ring ring !! Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!"

"Just because my phones ringing does not mean you guys have to ring with it" I told Anna and Perrie who had decided to be annoying that way.

They gasped ,pretending mock horror.

I rolled my eyes ,slipping my phone from my back pocket and answering it, it was an unknown number.

"Vas?" I answered looking at everyone ,who looked back confused.

"Hello.... Yet again" the Russian voice replied.

I held back a gasp and fumbled worth the buttons ,pressing the speaker button.

"Yes" I answered ,hinting for him to continue as to why he called.

"I just called to warn you, that you may come across with some....things that could be scary...things that are your weaknesses."

He told us, his Russian accent ringing through the limo.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I stuttered ,kinda of scared.

"Well you can turn around and we can...keep Dani ...or you could see what I mean" he threatened, I could hear the teasing in his voice.

"What type of things? Because we are never giving up! We will get Dani back! I swear on it! And if you can hear me Dani ! I love you and be..." I cut Liam off by slapping his face.

He clenched his cheek shocked.

"Shush !" I told him.

He still looked shocked but nodded slowly.

"Okay so..." I got cut off by the dial tone ringing.

I snatched up my phone and pressed the 'end' button.

"What kind of scary shit do you think he means?" Perrie asked.

"Oh god I need a smoke !" Zayn said ,pulling at his hair.

"Well there could be...wait you smoke?" I asked pointing at Zayn .

"Er well no but I just wanted something to say..... Awkward..." He replied giving us a sheepish smile.

Wtf?!

Do I really hangout with these people?!

"Okay well...now that we've established that...lets get back to the problem at hand " liam said.

"Wow that was really scientific language ,Liam " Anna told him.

"Yeah!" I agreed high fiving her.

"Stop getting destracted!" Harry called from the front seat, because again me and him had swapped seats.

"Hey look a carrot field !! " Louis suddenly yelled ,fist pumping.

The car a reached to a stop and he ran out the car towards the orange veggies .

"Louis! Come back !" Liam yelled desperately.

"Nooooo!" Louis replied ,literally diving into a pile of carrots that had been picked.

"Louis!" Perrie yelled from the limo.

Actually now that I think about it I'm really hungry .

Some carrots don't seem like a bad idea.

I quickly jumped out of the car running through the fields to where Louis was standing with his arms open ready to hug me.

I then had an idea .

I ran towards him but at the very last minute ,ran past him diving into the pile of carrots.

I surfaced and saw his face was priceless!

He was pouting and had his arms folded.

"Awh Lou bear!" I cooed ,crawling over to where he was sitting and pinching his cheeks.

I saw the corners of his mouth pull .

Tehe he was trying bit to laugh.

"C'mon Lou Im sorry!" I said crawling into his lap and pushing a carrot against his pressed lips.

He pouted a little more,trying to hide his smile.

"Eeeeeeaaaattttt iiiiiiitttt!" I whined forcing it into his mouth.

He smiled and started chewing.

"Good boy!" I praised grabbing a carrot of my own and taking a bite .

I leane against his chest and suddenly felt really sleepy.

This is really strange? I wasn't sleepy at all before! In fact I was really hyper.

What is this shit!?

I felt my eye lids get heavy. I tried to force them open ,but my limbs have gone weak!

I pinched Louis's knee as I was still sitting on his lap.

He suddenly fell backwards with a thump, he let out a little snore. And evacuee I couldn't support my del I feel back wards as well.

"LOUIS!? HOLLIE!? ARE YOU OKAY?!" I heard someone scream , but I was too tired to reconize the voice.

F

I rolled over with a thump landing in the dirt ,just as sleep over took me.

----------

Okay cliffhanger !!! Haha sorry this is short but y'know it's a cliffhanger so that's the fun in it!

Comment vote fan Please ily xxxx