The morons i am proud to call my friends...

Hi everyone. I just had a very depressing 2 hours, not gonna lie but I honestly just 10minutes ago hit my rock bottom. I'm going to have a sleepover with my step sister tomorrow . I need her so much right. My mum just came in a told me that I have to come home before I go see her. Well that just made my night so much worse.

Hundreds of teenagers say "urg I hate you!"to their parents but when I say it. I mean it. I HATE my parents . So so much. ...

( that was a weeks ago btw ^ b4 mum shut off the wifi as I tried to update) ( present time v)

Sorry for not updating my mum and dad took my iPod and I can't update on computer cause idk I can't work there... I have to deal with them... Grrr hate life so much .

Anyways so here's the chapter. I'm going to try and make it long to make up for all the ignoring accidentally shit.

Oh my gosh I watched this video called Louis Tomlinson he likes boys an idk I just found it really funny.

I'm weird that way. If Larry became real then I would support them completely but I am a huge elounor shipper. I love Eleanor she is my girl crush I'm do jealous of her! I ship everything. I'm a shipper.

~Naxi

~Elounor

~Larry

~Lirry

~Narry

~Niam

~Ziam

~Ziall

~Zouis

~Lilo

~Zerrie

~And oh my gosh PAYZER!!

I adore Payzer so much and I was so excited cause apparently they are back together... Oh my gosh I nearly died. And this fan punched dani! I was like if I was there I would forget Liam was there and just go up to her -because she was pushed away from him -and hug her.

Apparently mr x was gonna kill Niall and harry at the MSG concert . But they caught them thank god ! They had guns though and mr x sent Greg - Nialls brother- a letter saying " Niall will sleep forever after tonight" and Greg was like "what? I don't understand?" And mr x replied " the one in the blue shirt shall fall, and the others shall grieve and fall too like the curly haired one " long story short he said harry will die- cause he was in the blue shirt- and the others will died too.

Tbh when I got to school I bursts into tears while my friends hugged me . Thinking about one of them dieing is too much for me. I would never be able to thank them for pulling me through my depression. They are so young and it just hurts but thankfully no one got hurt and mr x and the others are in jail.

But what confuses me is how did they get the guns in the arena?

How did they know what shirt harry would wear days before?

How did he get gregs private mail address ?

Well to answer question 1)

I think that someone from back stage was in on it....and like snuck the guns in or something ..

2) they worked back stage so could easily see the outfits..

3) they again still work backstage so could get into the files....

So oh my gosh it could happen again if someone who is in the back stage crew is in on this shit.

I should be a detective. So yeah that's the goss and the stuff I have worked out. I'm genius.