The Sass Master From Doncaster Has Arrived...

Hey guys so my friend is sleeping and im bored so im updating!!

thank you to all my fans and readers for all the support and i would really appreciate it if u do read regulary or u like my story if u could vote or even fan ! that would be phenomiNiall! xxxily

Hollie's P.O.V:

The week flew by fast and it was now time to go on tour! We were all so excited , us girls went for a shopping day because for going on tour for a month we didn't have much clothing for American weather. So now we all had AT LEAST 3 suitcases each .

Us girls were all in my room packing our final things and dancing around 'I like it like that -by Hot Chelle Rae' .

Anna had told her mum goodbye and her mum had burst into tears awh ,wish my mum cared that much ,anyways so Anna's mum demanded that we send her photos every week in the post and to skype her everyday.

I on the other hand when when i told my mum she giggled and hugged me saying a quick goodbye and that she would be staying at her boyfriends house for the duration of my trip. Urg she is so infuriating! I didn't even get a goodbye!

Niall came running into the room then just as we were belting out "i like it like that!" and of coarse Harry soon followed who of coarse turned it into a sick joke . Saying ooooohhhh errrr making sexual noises. Which then caused Louis to run up yelling "dont rape them!!" .

And ofcoarse our nosy neighbours just had to get involved yelling to us "should we call the police or are you just being as slutty as you mother!" i just rolled my eyes at their comment and kissed my hand before smacking my ass at them and jumping back on the bed.

"Soooo why are you guys up here anyways?" Perrie asked while brushing her blond hair and sticking her brush into her suitcase.

"Oh um the car is coming in an hour so you need to hurry up and get ready" Niall told us as we were all in our onsies. I was wearing red ones(of coarse) ,Anna was wearing a black one with purple pocka dots , Perrie was wearing hot pinks ones ,Zara was wearing light blue ones and danielle was wearing zebra print ones. Haha the colourful bunch are back!

"One hour!!! You have got to be kiding me!!! Get out i have to get ready!" Perrie yelled shoving the boys into the hall way and running back grabbing her outfit and bagging the bathroom. Crap.

I plugged in my straighteners and started to brush through my hair ,when they were heated up i quickly straighented it and plaiting two braids on the side tand pinning them back.

I then walked to my outfit i had chosen . I was a pair of light blue jeans that were ripped down the front and a baggy sports t-shirt ,it was a casual look and comfy for the plane ride. I shoved it on before applying some light make-up.

Once i was ready i grabbed my suit cases zipping them shut and started dragging them down stairs. Louis saw me struggling and came up the stairs grabbing them and lifting them easily down to the front door were everyone else was waiting.

Wow i thought i would be first of the girls to be ready, but even Perrie was waiting for me. Awkward.

"Come on Hollie ! Liam promised we could stop off at maccas for the breakfast menu ,if we hurried!" Anna told me jumping up and down. That girl was so weird ! One mention of food and she is all girly girl .lol.

I nodded grabbing my carry on and climbing into the taxi mini van that was waiting for us. The boys all helped the taxi driver to shove our suitcases in the trailer behind and then hoped in with us.

"Was three suit cases really necessary girls?" Harry asked wiping the sweat off his forehead because when i said 'the boys helped' i mean Harry did while the rest off them whined over who had to pay for the taxi.

"Yes Harry!! Fashion is important in America! If you make even one bad outfit then you are cast off in shame by society!!" Dani exclaimed making it really dramatic ,even though she was dead serious . We all nodded in agreement and the boys just looked at us like we were crazy. Well they are meanie poos!

We soon arrived at maccas drive through ,so Harry leaned out the window and ordered for us.

"Hey bro, can i please have 20 hamburgers, 20 large fries, 10 chicken nuggets, also can i have 3 coke zeros ,1 raspberry, 2 sprites, 2 fantas and 2 coffees both with sugar....also can i have 10 soft serves with the flake ....thanks!" Harry told him happily .

We all looked at him wierdly and no it wasnt because he had ordered so much food ,because believe me we were use to this having Niall and Anna in the family.

"So Hazza ...when did you start saying 'bro'?" I asked giggling ,hey! I was just saying what everyone was thinking! He just rolled his eyes.

We collected our food and then soon we were at the airport and walking down the aisle to find out seats . We were flying first class so we had seats that faced each other and had recliners on them it was so big!

I found my seat and cheered when i did . YUS! The window seat! I ran over to it and sat down placing my carry on under the seat. Louis came and sat down beside me , then Liam next to him ,then Dani across from him, And Anna beside her , with Niall beside her . Then we also took up another booth on the plane which had Harry, Zara, Perrie and Zayn.

Lets see what havoc we can cause on this plane.....

We had been flying for about an hour and already we had spilt a bucket off ice water on an old lady , broken Harry's recliner and Louis had nearly flooded the plane toilet by leaving the tap running. Now Louis was in his seat having an argument with the air hostess who refused to give him two packets of mini carrots.

She desperate to get out of this argument so then called over her colleague. "Sir if you do not calm down we will be forced to kick you off " she told him smirking with winning ,but Little did she know the sass master from Doncastor was in the house tonight!......Well in the aero plane or whatever you get what i mean!

Louis smiled at her " actually if you kicked me off i would die so that is technically illegal!"he told her being really sassy about it and wiggling his finger at her. She frowned then huffed chucking 6 bags of carrots at him and stormed off up the isle. I high fived Lou for his accomplishment.

-----3 HOURS LATER-----

We were starting to land now and we hit a bit of turbulence when we hit LAX airport which caused Anna to literally jump onto Niall's lap and clinging to him tightly ,he just chuckled and hugged her tightly. Anna has a big fear of flying so I'm kinda amazed she even got on the plane!

Anyways so we felt rumbling as we pulled up at the airport and soon we were all past security and looking for our luggage which we soon found and dragged to the limo that was waiting for us. Way to keep it subtle Simon! I thought as i climbed into the fancy limo, how were the boys even allowed to ride in cars like these! I would bet that the break something every time!

Wow we are in LA! I wonder what will happen.....?

Hey guys so that was the chapter and i know that i said the flight was like 5 hours but i honestly dont know how long the flight takes so i just guessed :)

thanks for reading! vote comment fan!! xxxx