Mini marshmallows

"Thank you!!! And goodnight!"Liam hollered to the watching crowd ,he wore a grin on his face that was obvious -to me- fake. His face was etched with concern as he glanced at a staring broken harry across the stage.

I looked over at Louis who saw Liam's moment of hesitation and quickly stepped in "also drive safe!..."he spoke into the microphone before face palming himself and shaking his head "most of you can't drive.." He said laughing at his own stupidity.

The crowd broke out into laughter and cheers and the boys all waved goodbye and ran off stage. As usual harry ran straight to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him without giving any of us a second glance. Or a chance to say a meek 'well done".

I sighed looking after him wondering whether I should talk to him or not. Then quickly remembering that he probably just wants some alone time. Or he even might have needed the toilet...

I turned my head back around just in time to be scooped up by Louis and twirled around. I laughed hugging him as we spun in uneven circles.

He set me down on my feet and I felt a sudden un-easy feeling in my stomach. It felt like something had flipped and was turning uncomfortably. I shrugged it off and glanced up and a now concerned Louis.

"Are you alright love?" He questioned studying my features carefully and tilting my chin up towards him gently. I smiled and ignored my stomach, nodding my head.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I told him avoiding his blue-grey eyes as I felt the feeling again which confirmed I wasn't 'fine'.

"Babe look at me, are you sure your okay? You look a bit paler.." He hummed as I finally met his eyes and regretted it straight away as I melted under his gaze.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine." I said firmly looking straight back with determine wide eyes.

He seemed unsure which made me nervous as I started to play with my fingers and shuffle under his worried eyes.

"Hollie , are you sure?" He asked seeming to weaken slightly as he stroked my cheek soothingly.

I smiled ,leaning into his hand and taking it mine. "Yes I promise I feel fine babe."I told him softly. Which in truth I did feel much better just from his touch.

He narrowed his eyes at me, still not believing me. Him frowning caused a little crease to form in his forehead. I pouted and rubbed at it until he stopped frowning. He sighed and took my finger enter locking them with his own.

I smiled and looked down at our hands that seemed to just fit together effortlessly. Louis piled my chin up with the tip of his fingers and waited till our eyes met again.

Gently he pressed a soft kiss to my lips, keeping out fingers entwined. Just one kiss and it was enough to make my heart skip a beat. One touch and my heart fluttered. One word and I could hear my heart in my ears. My heart was so mesmerised by him that even familiar things made it nearly go into cardiac arrest.

He smiled with his lips still pressed on mine, making me smile too. I pulled back and ran my hand through his hair ruffling It, smiling at my beautiful boyfriend.

It still confused me as to why Louis choose me of all people. I mean he's got girls practically throwing themselves at him, pretty girls. And even a few guys... He's beautiful, he's funny, he's outgoing, he's sassy, he's romantic, he's caring. He's literally everything. He's my everything .

His grey-blue eyes that change to slightly green-blue in the sun. His voice that sounds auto tuned even when he talks because its so perfect. His smile which is wide and mesmerising when he flashes his perfect white teeth. His body...I know I sound perverted but I drool enough with him fully clothed, if he just took a shoe off it would be like Niagara Falls from the corner of my mouth. His hair, which looks a cross between permanent bed hair/ sex hair, it's so perfect when he runs his hand through it making it look sexier. ( a/n- I sound so perverted...I'm laughing at myself. But this is actually things I notice about him. Sad I know but they are actually my world. In a non-fangirly way.)